• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Antec Officially Announces P380 Flagship Chassis

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Antec, Inc., California-based manufacturer of high-performance computer cases, power supplies and mobile accessories, announced today the availability of the P380, the latest addition to Antec's award-winning Performance One series. The new Quiet Computing flagship is now commercially available from 209 € (MSRP including VAT).

The P380 is a fusion of stylish design and a sophisticated cooling system, with the proven Quiet Computing features of Antec's Performance One series. Like all models in the series, the P380 is specially equipped to dampen system noise to the point that the computer is almost inaudible when the fans spin at a higher speed.

The case is compatible with SSI CEB, E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards. Two ergonomically positioned USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports as well as audio jacks are integrated in the high quality aluminum front bezel. The case features a slim optical drivebay, three anti-vibration 3.5" drive cages (Eight 3.5"/2.5" swappable drive bays in total). In addition, elements of the HDD cages can be removed in order to accommodate longer, high-end graphics cards (up to a length of 465 mm) and also for two 360mm water cooling radiators at front and on the top of chassis.

The P380 can fit up to seven fans: a 120 mm fan on the back, up to three 120 mm or two 140mm fans at the front and three 120mm or two 140 mm fans in the top panel. Rubber hose passages make it easy to connect an external radiator and also improve the air circulation throughout the system. The power supply mounts are located at the bottom of the case, which improves heat isolation and thereby overall system performance.

"The P380 is impressive not only because of its fine aesthetics and high-quality finish, but also because of its remarkable features," said Jerome Francois, Sales Director Europe at Antec. "The chassis offers space and sufficient flexibility and design options to meet the high demands of gamers and enthusiasts, while ensuring a smooth running performance and best cooling performance."

The P380 is covered by Antec's three-year quality guarantee on parts and labor.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
nutting new

System Name Juliette // HTPC
Processor Intel i7 9700K // AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z390X-A // ASRock B550 ITX-AC
Cooling Noctua NH-U12 Black // Stock
Memory Corsair DDR4 3600 32gb //G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX4070 OC// GTX 1650
Storage Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1Tb, Intel 665p Series M.2 2280 1TB // Samsung 1Tb SSD
Display(s) ASUS VP348QGL 34" Quad HD 3440 x 1440 // 55" LG 4K SK8000 Series
Case Seasonic SYNCRO Q7// Silverstone Granada GD05
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 // HDMI to Samsung HW-R650 sound bar
Power Supply Seasonic SYNCRO 750 W // CORSAIR Vengeance 650M
Mouse Cooler Master MM710 53G
Keyboard Logitech 920-009300 G512 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro // Windows 10 Pro
I wonder if it is built like a tank like most of there cases are.

By the looks of it - there's seem to be many things that Antec simply could not improve since the awful 1900. Not happy.

By the looks of it - there's seem to be many things that Antec simply could not improve since the awful 1900. Not happy.
Compared to 1900 this case is much better. only thing missing is a 2.5in SSD mount behind motherboard tray, cutouts for cable managing ATX and M-ATX format at the bottom part of case.

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
210 for this super generic nothing new case? yeah ok bye

Compared to 1900 this case is much better. only thing missing is a 2.5in SSD mount behind motherboard tray, cutouts for cable managing ATX and M-ATX format at the bottom part of case.

* Crappy fans with stupid individual fan controllers - why? what's so hard in pre-connecting them into the hub or a controller in the front panel?
* Ugly square mesh
* Plastic drive cages that i would put my money on gambling that they break easily
* Barely suffiecent holes on the top for proper airflow

Just no. I had enough of this stuff when dealing with the horrible 1900. Hoped that their new attempt at a flagship case will be something to admire but they seem to stick into their own mediocrity over and other.
A company that has been in the market for ever is being beaten by newcomers too easily, they should start taking ideas from their competitors such as phanteks, FD, NANOXIA, Corsair and many others.

* Crappy fans with stupid individual fan controllers - why? what's so hard in pre-connecting them into the hub or a controller in the front panel?
* Ugly square mesh
* Plastic drive cages that i would put my money on gambling that they break easily
* Barely suffiecent holes on the top for proper airflow

Just no. I had enough of this stuff when dealing with the horrible 1900. Hoped that their new attempt at a flagship case will be something to admire but they seem to stick into their own mediocrity over and other.
A company that has been in the market for ever is being beaten by newcomers too easily, they should start taking ideas from their competitors such as phanteks, FD, NANOXIA, Corsair and many others.

-Those HDD bays are removable for water cooling support on 1900 they are riveted to case.
-This is a silence optimised case take a look at any other case in this category, in fact NZXT H630/440 are the worst offenders for top fan slots in this category with Fractal design and CM taking top spot for removable noise dampeners to add airflow.
-NZXT has even worse hdd trays than this, although for the price range, antec could have easily used Stainless steel bays(like ones found on Fractal design)
-Even I am confused as to why these idiots didn't wire the fans to the fan hub which is included with the case

Edit: Here is a link to the brochure with entire specifications of the case.

Last edited:
Processor i5-13500
Motherboard MSI MAG B760 Tomahawk WiFi DDR4
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 White
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8GB 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX3060 12GB
Storage 250GB NVME (main) 1TB SSD (Game) 1TB HDD (Storage) 2TB HDD (ext Backup)
Display(s) Benq 27" GW2765 + Asus 27" VE278 + 55" Hisense
Case Cougar MX600 White
Audio Device(s) Audiotrack Prodigy Cube DAC + Edifer S330D + Plantronics RIG 400
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G403 Hero
Keyboard EVGA Z15 Brown Tactile (Blue Oring, Lube, Silence Pad)
Who at Antec is so stupid to charge $200 for this case.

Look at so many that will destroy this. Fractal Define R5, Arc Midi R2, Corsair 750D, Phanteks line... many more.

Again Antec dumb enough to stay in business with idiots who work for them.
P380 might be the last case we'll see from them.

-Those HDD bays are removable for water cooling support on 1900 they are riveted to case.
-This is a silence optimised case take a look at any other case in this category, in fact NZXT H630/440 are the worst offenders for top fan slots in this category with Fractal design and CM taking top spot for removable noise dampeners to add airflow.
-NZXT has even worse hdd trays than this, although for the price range, antec could have easily used Stainless steel bays(like ones found on Fractal design)
-Even I am confused as to why these idiots didn't wire the fans to the fan hub which is included with the case

Edit: Here is a link to the brochure with entire specifications of the case.

* Cages are removeable - but i never said there's a problem with them. The trays are the ones with low quality
* Silence optimized? i dont see how those fans, or the lack of noise dempaning matirial make it so optimized
* This case sells for a premium 230$ price, and not 110$ like the H440 or even the 140$ of the full-tower Define XL R2

For over 200$ this should had premium fans, steel HDD trays, acoustic matirial, better watercooling options and much more. What a disgrace

Antec's PRs tried in every way to burry the 1900 like it never existed. They had long talks with people in the hardware industry trying to sugarcoat the horrible problems it had. I though that they might have learned their lesson but im suprised to see that they learned absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
:cry:......why Antec .....why...... You do the 902's legacy a dishonor......

* Cages are removeable - but i never said there's a problem with them. The trays are the ones with low quality
* Silence optimized? i dont see how those fans, or the lack of noise dempaning matirial make it so optimized
* This case sells for a premium 230$ price, and not 110$ like the H440 or even the 140$ of the full-tower Define XL R2

For over 200$ this should had premium fans, steel HDD trays, acoustic matirial, better watercooling options and much more. What a disgrace

Antec's PRs tried in every way to burry the 1900 like it never existed. They had long talks with people in the hardware industry trying to sugarcoat the horrible problems it had. I though that they might have learned their lesson but im suprised to see that they learned absolutely nothing.
It seems like in last few years Antec has lost its way around case design. Even I think using plastic HDD bays at that price range is stupid. Actually the trays used in NZXT H440 are metal but the cases that came before it like H630 had the the worst HDD bays I have seen so far. Antec P series cases are always silence optimised like Coolermaster's Silencio or NZXT H series cases. Take a look at this video for more info:

Last edited:

osocomo

It looks almost perfect.
Hope no front logo version and no side window version will be launched.
Plz. Antec..