• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Request for firmware update for gtx650ti 10DE-11c3

ReaperZ

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a bios update for a friends GPU that seems a bit buggy but im not having any luck finding an updated bios.

Currently running the following

As you can see its a 10DE-11C3 stock gtx650ti .. I can only seem to find 10DE-11c6 which im hesitant to reflash with.

Can anyone offer any links for me to a ROM file please so I can reflash with nvflash please?

Thanks in advance :) I'll find the intro thread if theres one and post up some specs of my custom SLI 780 rig soon!

- ReaperZ

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
You shouldn't have to flash the Vbios, if it is buggy it may be a driver issue.
You would have to check with the manufacturer of that specific card for any updates.
The number you mentioned is the device ID, the BIOS is shown above that in the GPUZ capture.
http://forums.evga.com/EVGA-GeForce...e-Update-v800659-Updated-050813-m1928576.aspx
As you can see from the link, firmware updates are made specifically for that device only and may not be compatible with any other.

ReaperZ

I understand that.. a complete rebuild of the OS and fresh drivers have been done before attempting this, also motherboard bios update , ramstick testing etc .. this is the final step of troubleshooting other than multimeter testing the PSU, however i suspect the voltage isnt dropping. I should have made my initial post clearer.

Unfortunately that link is for the 1gb card, do you have one for 2gb?

maybe i have my terminology wrong, ive been playing with my 5ghz clock 2600k for too long this week !

Last edited:
System Name Main Pc | Xeon rig
Processor Intel Core i5-4670 @3.6Ghz | Intel Xeon X5675 @stock
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | Sabertooth X58
Cooling Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB Crucial OC @ 2133mhz | 12 GB Various
Video Card(s) MSI RX480 | MSI R7970 TF III 3GD5 OC BE (Bios mod 1081 mV)
Storage 120GB Samsung Evo\ 4TB WD HDD | 120GB Samsung Evo
Case NZXT H440 | Fractal Design Define R5
Power Supply Seasonic 650 Watt| Nexus 450
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 | Windows Server 2016 Datacenter x64
Disable overclock, HAVE you been overclocking the videocard before? what brand does your psu have? If the card doesnt work with the bios, it shouldnt have left the store.

overclock can sip to much juice from your psu, thus making the videocard unstable

Last edited:

ReaperZ

Entire system is stock, it's just a low spec gaming pc used to play starcraft2.

Unsure of psu brand at this point as I'm helping a friend based overseas

The card did work however the system has developed issues in the last weeks and this is one of the last steps to rule out. However upon further testing one of the ram sticks may be faulty. I thought we ruled that out by running off one stick which caused crashes, then switching to another stick which still caused crashes. But a hwtest detected errors in one. Doesn't really explain why it continued to crash with the known good stick though, unless slot 1 in the motherboard is defective.

Ram stick isolation was one of the first things done :) however will persue this route for now!