• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logitech G Extends Relationship with Top eSports Teams

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Logitech, a leading innovator of gaming peripherals, today announced that two top North American professional gaming organizations have decided to exclusively use Logitech G hardware for the next year. In addition to providing early feedback and design input on products before they go to market, Cloud9 (C9) and Team SoloMid (TSM) will continue to exclusively use a mix of Logitech G hardware peripherals during tournament gameplay including headsets, mice, keyboards and mouse pads whenever they play.

"eSports continues to grow in popularity and play a critical role in PC gaming," said Ujesh Desai, general manager of the Logitech gaming business. "We're privileged to be able to work with some of the best pro gamers in the world. By teaming up with them we can take their feedback and develop the best gaming gear on the planet." Cloud9's teams include 45 players for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), Dota 2, Halo, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends (LoL), Smite and Super Smash Bros. Melee. Last year's LoL team finished first place in the League Championship Series (LCS) Spring 2014.

"We are thrilled to be re-signing with Logitech G," said Jack Etienne, owner, Cloud9. "They have been instrumental in our success and growth by supporting us with boot camps to keeping us equipped with the best gaming peripherals - Logitech G has given us the edge we need to win."

Comprised of 13 players, TSM is the world's most popular League of Legends team and recently-formed Hearthstone and CS:GO teams. TSM had an exceptional 2014 season, finishing in the top 10 during the LoL World Finals and took first place in the LCS Summer 2014. The team is expected to continue their dominance this season.

"I'm extremely proud to be re-signing with Logitech G as they've played a critical role in our success last season," said Andy Dinh, owner, Team SoloMid. "Not only do they provide us with the best equipment to compete with, they supported us every step of the way in 2014. I'm especially excited to continue working with them because they believe in our goals and want to help us achieve them."

To learn more about the eSports teams that Logitech sponsors, and to follow the players as they compete in CS:GO, Dota 2, Halo, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Super Smash Bros.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
great, now make us a few gaming grade trackballs pls

System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
great, now make us a few gaming grade trackballs pls

+1 for the trackball, and a successor to M705 with a new censor. Because 1000 CPI on a 4K monitor is a test for the durability of the mouse mat IMHO ;)

Beware of this smoke and mirrors. Logitech is very different from what it used to be a year ago. I'll soon be posting my own recent experience with their warranty service. I've sent them my faulty G910. They stole it, and now for more than a month there are no updates to the case. I've warned them I have no other options left but to go public, after two months of disrespect and neglect, and I will, in a day or two. I'll post the whole story here too with all the details. Logitech's customer service is anything but regrettable nowadays, so buyers beware.

System Name panda
Processor 6700k
Motherboard sabertooth s
Cooling raystorm block<black ice stealth 240 rad<ek dcc 18w 140 xres
Memory 32gb ripjaw v
Video Card(s) 290x gamer<ntzx g10<antec 920
Storage 950 pro 250gb boot 850 evo pr0n
Display(s) QX2710LED@110hz lg 27ud68p
Case 540 Air
Audio Device(s) nope
Power Supply 750w superflower
Mouse g502
Keyboard shine 3 with grey, black and red caps
Software win 10
Benchmark Scores http://hwbot.org/user/marsey99/
To learn more about the eSports teams that Logitech sponsors, and to follow the players as they compete in CS:GO, Dota 2, Halo, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Super Smash Bros.

fucker!!!!

now i really need to learn more about them and i want to follow them but i don't know how :(