• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launches the IHSS312, a high-performance SATA III 6Gbps 22-pin half-slim SSD of MO-297 form factor, which is available in 8/16/32/64/128/256GB capacities to meet the varying needs of IPC embedded systems, healthcare, medical devices, kiosk/POS and factory automation.

Utilizing high-speed MLC NAND flash, ADATA's IHSS312 provides excellent performance and reliability with a sequential read/write speed up to 500/125MB per second and MTBF of up to 1 million hours. Thanks to its industrial-grade operable temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, the IHSSS312 is ideal for harsh environments requiring long-term operation.

To fulfill performance and cost-saving demands for various industrial applications, ADATA has developed the A+ SLC solution to effectively improve the SSD's performance, stability, and lifespan by more than three times when compared to a typical MLC format. This brings the SSD's performance closer to SLC grade flash, but with a cost savings approaching 80%.

A Perfect Integration of Hardware, Software and Firmware
For the greatest stability, the IHSS312 supports S.M.A.R.T. attributes that automatically detect the drive's condition to effectively protect data, and "Power-Loss Protection (PLP)" helps to prevent data crashes caused by unexpected system failures. Additionally, ADATA's value-added SSD Toolbox software enables users to check their SSD's information and configure system settings quickly. The IHSS312 also offers Open API technology to monitor SSD attributes such as bad blocks, drive life, temperature, erase count, wear leveling and total data written.

ADATA has developed software, hardware and firmware, as well as its proprietary A+ flash testing methodology, packaging technology and SSD validation to meet the strictest industrial application requirements. Superior quality, customized service and prompt technical support back you up to provide the best solution for industrial devices.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

valy

my questions is...can i use this ssd in the slot of a wifi card ?

System Name Games/internet/usage
Processor I7 5820k 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASUS X99-A2
Cooling custom water loop for cpu and gpu
Memory 16GiB Crucial Ballistix Sport 2666 MHz
Video Card(s) Radeon Rx 6800 XT
Storage Samsung XP941 500 GB + 1 TB SSD
Display(s) Dell 3008WFP
Case Caselabs Magnum M8
Audio Device(s) Shiit Modi 2 Uber -> Matrix m-stage -> HD650
Power Supply beQuiet dark power pro 1200W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Win 10 Pro
my questions is...can i use this ssd in the slot of a wifi card ?
Never seen a Wifi card with S-ata connectors before.

System Name Personal Rig
Processor Intel i5 3570K
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V
Cooling Noctua NH-U12P Push/Pull
Memory 8GB 1600Mhz Vengeance
Video Card(s) Intel HD4000
Storage Seagate 1TB & 180GB Intel 330
Display(s) AOC I2360P
Case Enermax Vostok
Audio Device(s) Onboard realtek
Power Supply Corsair TX650
Mouse Microsoft OEM 2.0