• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!
Can you help me?
Dell precision m4500
System Number: GDDWWN1-2A7B
Here you go Billy, enjoy typing this monster!!

Jbbt9rTd1uG68w00

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
-If I do not reply/respond, PM me.

Whiskeydram

Hi was wondering if you could help me with a code for a dell inspiron 1750 tag HWGMRJ1-595B . If you could that would be great thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi was wondering if you could help me with a code for a dell inspiron 1750 tag HWGMRJ1-595B . If you could that would be great thanks in advance
Whiskey, here you go:

0o7pl69r

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed

Whiskeydram

Thanks that code did the trick your a real star just have a problem with a hdd password lol
IMG_20150401_123933.jpg

Thanks that code did the trick your a real star just have a problem with a hdd password lolView attachment 63775
Whiskey, here's yer code (to the tune of 'Here's yer sign'): LOL

hhdkuf4k

Loves.

Whiskeydram

Whiskey, here's yer code (to the tune of 'Here's yer sign'): LOL

hhdkuf4k

Loves.

thank again your a real star can access the machine beautifully shame now theres just a windows password lol I can sort that thankfully.
thanks again you've been a real help

thank again your a real star can access the machine beautifully shame now theres just a windows password lol I can sort that thankfully.
thanks again you've been a real help
Ophcrack can/will get your Windows password. ophcrack.sourceforge.net

Loves.

DavidKep

I downloaded an old utility and got a password that didn't work... I'm hoping yours will
I have a Dell Precision M4500
When I boot to BIOS and go to make a change get prompted for a password and Service tag - 2A7B is displayed.

6PDX4Q1-2A7B
the generator I have gives me vk3mjp09 which doesn't work

Any help appreciated

I downloaded an old utility and got a password that didn't work... I'm hoping yours will
I have a Dell Precision M4500. When I boot to BIOS and go to make a change get prompted for a password and Service tag - 2A7B is displayed.
6PDX4Q1-2A7B
the generator I have gives me vk3mjp09 which doesn't work. Any help appreciated
David, give this code a try and have a blast typing in this code..

3yYOexPJ4hs065e0

Loves.
-To clear the password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice

DavidKep

you're the best... took my third try and an external keyboard... but I'm in like Flynn

Could you please help with this
Dell Latitude E6400
6BLS12S-2A7B
PPB, try this code:

2i3EQVv0A6Rd50df

Loves.
-To clear the password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice

ppb ppb

PPB, try this code:

2i3EQVv0A6Rd50df

Loves.

Work like a charm. you are genius !!

silent12

Could you help me out also ? service tag is #HCQ4VM1-2A7B
like some of the others here I got ahold of an outdated generator but the keys it gives dont work :/ .. thanks in advance for your time

ryellow

I have a Latitude E6410 with a locked bios and I'm not sure what the password. Can someone please help? The system number is FPDTWN1-2A7B.

Thank you : >)

smith2712

I have a inspiron 1440 locked out. need system password (I guess) it says "#JR1R9L1-595B is protected by a authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password. What do I do? I am so lost.

smith2712

I cant get mine fixed either. here is my error message

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 365
  • error.jpg
    error.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 353
Could you help me out also ? service tag is #HCQ4VM1-2A7B
like some of the others here I got ahold of an outdated generator but the keys it gives dont work :/ .. thanks in advance for your time
Silent12, here you go:

Zz4PE16MNbcved7I

Loves.

I have a Latitude E6410 with a locked bios and I'm not sure what the password. Can someone please help? The system number is FPDTWN1-2A7B. Thank you : >)
RYellow, here's your code:

Wo0JeiK9LZnObPk4

Loves.

I have a inspiron 1440 locked out. need system password (I guess) it says "#JR1R9L1-595B is protected by a authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password. What do I do? I am so lost.
Smith, try this code:

shjp5loj

Loves.

smith2712

how can I get into notepad if I can't get past the initial screen? I am feeling really stupid right now.
error.jpg

silent12

Silent12, here you go:

Zz4PE16MNbcved7I

Loves.

dang that's the same code I've been trying ...have tried with external keybord pressing ctrl and tapping enter and everything doesn't work .. any other ideas :/ ?

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 256
System Name Raptor Lake
Processor 13900KF
Motherboard Rog Strix Z790-E Gaming Wifi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32GB DDR5
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 ti Suprim X
Storage Samsung 970 Pro SSD(512) NVMe + 850 evo ssd (500) WD 2GB NVME pcie4
Display(s) Samsung Neo 32inch curved 240hz