• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Confirmed]Overclocking HBM performance test.

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
Now, if this in some crazy way offered like a 20% boost in performance, everyone would be interested.
And everyone ( apart from the Green Team) would be thanking you

But as it stands the performance gains demonstrated by your example's DO NOT MATCH THE HYPE

Processor Intel Core i9 13900KF
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Hero EVA Edition
Cooling Asus Ryujin II 360 EVA Edition
Memory 4x16GBs DDR5 6800MHz G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo Series
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo
Storage 2TB Samsung 980 Pro OS - 4TB Nextorage G Series Games - 8TBs WD Black Storage
Display(s) LG C2 OLED 42" 4K 120Hz HDR G-Sync enabled TV
Case Asus ROG Helios EVA Edition
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S910W - 7.1 Klipsch Dolby ATMOS Speaker Setup - Audeze Maxwell
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 1300W
Mouse Asus ROG Keris EVA Edition - Asus ROG Scabbard II EVA Edition
Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Scope EVA Edition
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey VR
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit
Just as I suspected, the gains aren't anywhere near the big jump in performance alleged to in the previous thread, and more in line with what you would expect from OCing memory on any card.

A bit off topic, but related nontheless, I was just done reading anandtech's excellent review of the Fury, it's an excellent read and I recommend it, after reading it I have a better grasp of how AMD over engineered the Fury, everything from the 500W cooling solution, to the amazing feat of developing the right tools to bring HBM to the masses, seems like AMD threw all of its weight on the Fury, and they can only be commended for doing so.

The Fury is not a bad card by any stretch of the imagination, the only problem is, the 980Ti really upset the balance of power before the Fury was even launched, as btruner suggested in his excellent editorial opinion article.

The potential to OC the card with such an excellent cooling solution is there, the only thing needed is for tools to be developed to unlock voltage control, then this little card could OC to new heights, dunno if it'll OC as well as Maxwell does, but it will surely go beyond the paltry 50MHz or 75MHz most users and reviewers are getting currently.

That's the untapped potential in Fury, HBM OCing is cool and all that, but as it stands, the card is not starving for memory bandwidth, but that core sure can and will be pushed to the limits by extreme OCers once they get their hands on the right tools, then things will get interesting :rockout:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Just as I suspected, the gains aren't anywhere near the big jump in performance alleged to in the previous thread, and more in line with what you would expect from OCing memory on any card.

A bit off topic, but related nontheless, I was just done reading anandtech's excellent review of the Fury, it's an excellent read and I recommend it, after reading it I have a better grasp of how AMD over engineered the Fury, everything from the 500W cooling solution, to the amazing feat of developing the right tools to bring HBM to the masses, seems like AMD threw all of its weight on the Fury, and they can only be commended for doing so.

The Fury is not a bad card by any stretch of the imagination, the only problem is, the 980Ti really upset the balance of power before the Fury was even launched, as btruner suggested in his excellent editorial opinion article.

The potential to OC the card with such an excellent cooling solution is there, the only thing needed is for tools to be developed to unlock voltage control, then this little card could OC to new heights, dunno if it'll OC as well as Maxwell does, but it will surely go beyond the paltry 50MHz or 75MHz most users and reviewers are getting currently.

That's the untapped potential in Fury, HBM OCing is cool and all that, but as it stands, the card is not starving for memory bandwidth, but that core sure can and will be pushed to the limits by extreme OCers once they get their hands on the right tools, then things will get interesting :rockout:

Weird. I said all of this (HBM is great tech, Fury - good card, Core needs OC, the HBM is fast enough) but Mirakul thanks your post.... Oh well. Friends grow in mysterious places.

@15th Warlock - the tragedy is I wanted the Fury X to be what it was hyped. I looked forward to buying one (though I'd still need a custom block for it - not wasting 720 worth of rad on one cpu :D). I'm still on my 780ti's until blocks come out for the custom cards but if the Fury X get's a bios tweak that allows OC'ing on the core, I'll buy it instead.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
This is absolutely not about shitting on AMD. I can see the overclock on the HBM - it's 'unimpressive'. What is holding Fiji back in competitiveness is NOT the very excellent HBM but the very mediocre core that seems so far to be resistant to overclocking. It's amazing that owning a certain brand means you can't comment on another. It's like that statement when parents say "oh, you don't have kids, so you don't know". It's a sham that you can't have s civilised discussion without being labelled troll or fanboy.
I'm a fan of tech but I'm also very aware that as great a new innovation HBM is and FULL kudos to AMD for doing the groundwork to implement it - the card it runs on, no matter how good it is and how well AMD have implemented the cooling system, (see all these fucking positives here?!) - as a techy enthusiast, I want to know I can overclock it to gain MOAR performance. I know a clock for clock Fiji Maxwell fight would probably massively go Fiji's way, especially at 4k.
If people want to argue by saying what I've said that I'm a troll or fanboy then you can go
to a peaceful place, reflect on your life and come to terms with being a better person in such a way as you will find
yourself.

FTR, Mirakul IS a blatant troll. Posts a thread, puts a point across, point is dissected by many - throws hissy fit and calls everyone fanboys or trolls. Steevo - you should know better, unless that was sarcasm.

I visited the peaceful place. It was as good as advised.

Let's have a real speculative conversation on the interposer layer being the reason we can't clock the core very high. Perhaps power delivery is an issue, or the die temp ramps up quickly and the interposer is acting as an insulation layer, or the amount of power being pushed through the traces is close to the maximum, or as suggested the ability to create a larger or more dense interface was the reason it's so lame.

Yes, the main point is pushing to the limit.
By the way another guy just broke 20k Graphic score with FuryX@630MHz HBM.

Take that with a pinch of salt.

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
I agree, it was initially said or thought it was locked, it's good that you and others brought that to our attention through these threads, however your initial claims in the original thread were around "large" gains, personally looking at the exact evidence you provided I see very small gains from overclocking the memory with possibly one or two exceptions, now before you get all defensive on me like you have with one or two others, I am not criticising the card, you or anyone, just stating the facts as I see them, which is the very reason why we post stuff like this isn't it? I mean, you saw the evidence before we did, you must have seen that there are gains but they are small, if you didn't want people here to say the gains were small why post?

This is an open forum where we like to say what we think and say what we mean, some don't necessarily always do it in the right manner but most say it as they see it, if you think that's wrong then don't post stuff like this, your contribution in posting this is most welcome but stop being so defensive otherwise it's you that will cause this one to be closed, ohhhh by the way, before you say it....... I'm on the red team! :D Lets have a healthy discussion without the drama

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Ok now you are ignoring the game bench, good job on selective reading.

I just wondering, this is Amd box, why ppl without any Amd cards keep coming here to throw flamebait. Have a life, please.
Because this is an open forum where people can post where they please. If you want to post facts on this, overclock your Fury card and post your results. Circumventing a thread closed by a moderator here is not the way to do it.

Oh, I'm on the yellowish-brown team... That's what you get when you mix red and green.

Last edited:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
ohhhh by the way, before you say it....... I'm on the red team! :D Lets have a healthy discussion without the drama

Well, nobody's perfect :p

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches
Software Windows 11 Enterprise (legit), Gentoo Linux x64
I was on the red team... With a R9 290x. Not a bad card, but unlike Nvidia Fiji did not offer a huge change in efficiency to win the day. Maxwell is just better IMO. I think AMDs best competetive move they can make now is price slashing...

Yes, I drank the green koolaid, but it's good stuff, damnit. :p

Yes, the main point is pushing to the limit.
By the way another guy just broke 20k Graphic score with FuryX@630MHz HBM.

Take that with a pinch of salt.

Can you stop trolling man? That's a screenshot of your own system.
Would you like me to post links to all your dupe accounts on OCN, Guru, and Anandtech, along with screenshots? If you think I'm bluffing, I know your old card was a GTX970 (or 980).

This is as bad as the sockpuppets on Guru who compare W7/W8 W10 FPS/benchmark results and claim the increased performance in W10 is because AMD devs have somehow magically optimized their drivers.
In actual fact it's due to the W10 WDM reducing kernel/user mode swapping therefore reducing CPU load, as well as memory management shifting to the application.

Btw my system is AMD, not that it makes a difference.

Last edited:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
So this has proven what the non-trolls realised in the other thread: GPU memory bandwidth goes up, but current titles dont need it.

I'd like to see how much of an improvement it makes in crossfire, where you ahve double the GPU power but the same memory bandwidth (since its not additive)

So this has proven what the non-trolls realised in the other thread: GPU memory bandwidth goes up, but current titles dont need it.

I'd like to see how much of an improvement it makes in crossfire, where you ahve double the GPU power but the same memory bandwidth (since its not additive)
Now that would be a topic worth discussing, I'd like to know myself tbh.
Since W10 GPU memory is meant to be virtualized multiple GPU's could share the available VRAM....(kinda like having 2 GPU's on 1 PCB). In that scenario PCI-e will eventually become the bottleneck (say with Quadfire for example)....

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
took two threads to confirm the point we all made in the original or wanted to get down to in the original... nice.

In the end, there is no magic above and beyond typical memory scaling. No magic sweetspot like was claimed earlier....

But as it stands the performance gains demonstrated by your example's DO NOT MATCH THE HYPE
Fitting though, isn't it? AMD is a marketing machine, but in the end, a lot of users, including from team red, are left disappointed because of it. I wish they would slow down a but on the hype and speed up a bit on substance (r9 295x2 owner for the record).

Last edited:

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
Don't confuse bandwidth with capacity. Currently GPUs might have to duplicate video memory but keep in mind that both GPUs are probably doing the same task, just sharing the load. If you don't get any gains in memory bandwidth with a single GPU, I seriously doubt you will with two because it's just a second GPU doing the same calculations (assuming AFR is being used.) The only exception to that rule is if you have more GPU compute than VRAM that it can utilize which turns into the streaming textures problem.

In all candor, I think it's pretty clear that HBM is not the bottleneck and that overclocking it definitely shows diminishing returns from the get go whereas overclocking the core shows very tangible results, just that you can't push it very far.

The OP seems to avoid all of the facts that are contrary to his view, which seems ass backwards and straight up biased. Maybe I should sit back, make some popcorn, and watch how many people tell off the OP. :laugh:

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
Don't confuse bandwidth with capacity. Currently GPUs might have to duplicate video memory but keep in mind that both GPUs are probably doing the same task, just sharing the load. If you don't get any gains in memory bandwidth with a single GPU, I seriously doubt you will with two because it's just a second GPU doing the same calculations (assuming AFR is being used.) The only exception to that rule is if you have more GPU compute than VRAM that it can utilize which turns into the streaming textures problem.

In all candor, I think it's pretty clear that HBM is not the bottleneck and that overclocking it definitely shows diminishing returns from the get go whereas overclocking the core shows very tangible results, just that you can't push it very far.

The OP seems to avoid all of the facts that are contrary to his view, which seems ass backwards and straight up biased. Maybe I should sit back, make some popcorn, and watch how many people tell off the OP. :laugh:
quoting for truth/permanence.

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<

as in threads previous started as well as this one also Sad to say probably in threads yet to be started because this one is not going the way the OP wants it to go

System Name No name / Purple Haze
Processor Phenom II 1100T @ 3.8Ghz / Pentium 4 3.4 EE Gallatin @ 3.825Ghz
Motherboard MSI 970 Gaming/ Abit IC7-MAX3
Cooling CM Hyper 212X / Scythe Andy Samurai Master (CPU) - Modded Ati Silencer 5 rev. 2 (GPU)
Memory 8GB GEIL GB38GB2133C10ADC + 8GB G.Skill F3-14900CL9-4GBXL / 2x1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC4000
Video Card(s) Asus R9 Fury X Strix (4096 SP's/1050 Mhz)/ PowerColor X850XT PE @ (600/1230) AGP + (HD3850 AGP)
Storage Samsung 250 GB / WD Caviar 160GB
Display(s) Benq XL2411T
Audio Device(s) motherboard / Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro + Front panel
Power Supply Tagan BZ 900W / Corsair HX620w
Mouse Zowie AM
Keyboard Qpad MK-50
Software Windows 7 Pro 64Bit / Windows XP
Benchmark Scores 64CU Fury: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/11269229 / X850XT PE http://www.3dmark.com/3dm05/5532432
We need to find someone that is kind enough to do some extensive testing with a Fury X that does 625 MHz on memory.

Waiting for FuryX owners though. It is the purpose of this thread by the way.

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
Waiting for FuryX owners though. It is the purpose of this thread by the way.

I dont think there is a single Fury X owner on TPU.

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
AMD did NOT go with HBM because Fiji is bandwidth-starved. They went for HBM because its controllers use a lot less power than GDDR5, and then put that saved power back into the core. Since Fiji couldn't add any more ROPs than Hawaii, the only way they could use the extra juice was by pushing the core up to high frequencies. A high-clocked core would put out a lot of heat, hence the over-engineered cooling solution.

But for whatever reason - perhaps the newness of HBM/interposer - AMD weren't able to hit the core speed they were aiming for. If, as I suspect, it's a fundamental issue with the silicon, then no BIOS or driver updates or game optimisations are going to make a difference.

We need to find someone that is kind enough to do some extensive testing with a Fury X that does 625 MHz on memory.

Why? So we can see the benchmark scores go up by another insignificant amount?

Cooling CM Hyper 212X / Scythe Andy Samurai Master (CPU) - Modded Ati Silencer 5 rev. 2 (GPU)
Memory 8GB GEIL GB38GB2133C10ADC + 8GB G.Skill F3-14900CL9-4GBXL / 2x1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC4000
Video Card(s) Asus R9 Fury X Strix (4096 SP's/1050 Mhz)/ PowerColor X850XT PE @ (600/1230) AGP + (HD3850 AGP)
Display(s) Benq XL2411T
Audio Device(s) motherboard / Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro + Front panel
Mouse Zowie AM
Keyboard Qpad MK-50
Benchmark Scores 64CU Fury: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/11269229 / X850XT PE http://www.3dmark.com/3dm05/5532432
AMD did NOT go with HBM because Fiji is bandwidth-starved. They went for HBM because its controllers use a lot less power than GDDR5, and then put that saved power back into the core. Since Fiji couldn't add any more ROPs than Hawaii, the only way they could use the extra juice was by pushing the core up to high frequencies. A high-clocked core would put out a lot of heat, hence the over-engineered cooling solution.

But for whatever reason - perhaps the newness of HBM/interposer - AMD weren't able to hit the core speed they were aiming for. If, as I suspect, it's a fundamental issue with the silicon, then no BIOS or driver updates or game optimisations are going to make a difference.

Why? So we can see the benchmark scores go up by another insignificant amount?

To confirm or debunk OP's claims doing the experiment, that's it.

HTC

System Name HTC's System
Processor Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard Asrock Taichi X370
Cooling NH-C14, with the AM4 mounting kit
Memory G.Skill Kit 16GB DDR4 F4 - 3200 C16D - 16 GTZB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 OC 4 GB
Storage 1 Samsung NVMe 960 EVO 250 GB + 1 3.5" Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB 7200RPM 256MB SATA III
Display(s) LG 27UD58
Case Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX 850M 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite
Software Ubuntu 19.04 LTS
To confirm or debunk OP's claims doing the experiment, that's it.

Why not underclocking instead of overclocking? All it's needed is the % difference VS stock and it can be done by going over or going under, unless ofc such low clocks aren't permitted by the card (doesn't function properly).

Display(s) Benq XL2411T
Mouse Zowie AM
Keyboard Qpad MK-50
Why not underclocking instead of overclocking? All it's needed is the % difference VS stock and it can be done by going over or going under, unless ofc such low clocks aren't permitted by the card (doesn't function properly).

OP claimed that the card would have a sudden non-linear performance increase around the 620MHz range.