• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AlphaCool Presents 34 New Eiszapfen Series Liquid Cooling Fittings

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
The Eiszapfen high-end product series from Alphacool is growing exponentially today. After the launch of a whole battery of new products like new expansion tanks, quick fasteners, ball valves, and tops for D5 and DDC pumps, it was only a matter of time until Alphacool also added new connectors to the Eis-family.

The new connectors are called Eiszapfen (Icicle). The complete line offers a high-quality and state-of-the-art outer finish for a better overall aesthetic in the connectors. The chrome-plated connectors have a strong, attractive glossy shine, while the black connectors come in a classy matte finish. In order to give the complete look that finishing touch, the connectors have been lacquered inside as well. This way any unattractive colour transitioning is completely gone.

Further improvements have been made to the rotatable connectors. They now have a double O-ring, which ensures greater safety. The typical "wobbling" of the rotatable connectors is eliminated almost entirely in the Eiszapfen, due to superior manufacturing.

All Eiszapfen connectors are packed in a foam bed in order to prevent any damage in transport. Every connector includes three O-rings in yellow, orange and turquoise. The O-rings are UV-reactive and glow after they have been exposed to UV light.

There are a total of 34 different new Eiszapfen connectors.
  • G ¼" Socket
  • Rotatable 90° G ¼" Socket
  • Rotatable Double-Threaded G ¼" External to G ¼" External
  • Rotatable 45° Angle Adaptor G ¼" External to G ¼" Internal
  • Rotatable 90° Angle Adaptor G ¼" External to G ¼" Internal
  • Rotatable Double 45° Angle Adaptor G ¼" External to G ¼" Internal
  • G ¼" Screw Plug
  • Rotatable L-Connector G ¼" External to G ¼" Internal
  • L-Connector G ¼" Internal to G ¼" Internal
  • 10mm Extension G ¼" External to G ¼" Internal
  • 20mm Extension G ¼" External to G ¼" Internal
Alphacool also offers all straight connectors in any size in a box of six connectors. These bulk boxes naturally offer a price advantage over single connectors. For more information, visit this page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor i5-4670k
Motherboard MSI Z87-GD65
Cooling Magicool G2 Slim 240+360, Watercool Heatkiller 3.0, Alphacool GPX 290 M05
Memory G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 2x4GB 2133MHz CL9
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Radeon R9 290
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 320GB+1TB HDDs
Case SilentiumPC Aquarius X90 Pure Black
Power Supply Chieftec Navitas GPM-1000C
Aren't they the same oem as Barrows?(like Bitspowers) Good, the quality of those is amazing.

Nice. Biggest advantage is that these guys will be much cheaper than BP. Just like that anti-static matt which is 50% of US imported Modright.

I don't like that there is same kind of branding, but at least acool is kind of unassuming and blends nicely, while big BP's dragon stamped on everything is truly annoying.

To be honest it was about time AC released some new fittings because old offerings (including Phobya brand) were quite often very iffy in quality. Some rotatory (which I have and use as plugs if I need to paint something or protect the thread for some other jobs) have just ridiculous play and never worked properly from the start.

Go AC!

System Name Blackbird
Processor AMD Threadripper 3960X 24-core
Motherboard Gigabyte TRX40 Aorus Master
Cooling Full custom-loop water cooling, mostly Aqua Computer and EKWB stuff!
Memory 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident-Z RGB @3733-CL14
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Storage Samsung 950PRO 512GB, Crusial P5 2TB, Samsung 850PRO 1TB
Display(s) LG 38GN950-B 38" IPS TFT, Dell U3011 30" IPS TFT
Case CaseLabs TH10A
Audio Device(s) Edifier S1000DB
Power Supply ASUS ROG Thor 1200W (SeaSonic)
Mouse Logitech MX Master
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex M800
Software MS Windows 10 Pro for Workstation
Benchmark Scores A lot.
Maybe I had bad luck, but all the parts I came across from Alphacool had absolutely bad quality. Definitely not comparable to Bitspower!
Especially some rotary fittings were so bad, they weren't even tight enough and started to leak. Never again. Cheaper isn't necessarily better... ;)

Processor i5-4670k
Motherboard MSI Z87-GD65
Cooling Magicool G2 Slim 240+360, Watercool Heatkiller 3.0, Alphacool GPX 290 M05
Maybe I had bad luck, but all the parts I came across from Alphacool had absolutely bad quality. Definitely not comparable to Bitspower!
Especially some rotary fittings were so bad, they weren't even tight enough and started to leak. Never again. Cheaper isn't necessarily better... ;)
I don't know about their fittings, but they have pretty much the best radiators.

System Name Blackbird
Processor AMD Threadripper 3960X 24-core
Motherboard Gigabyte TRX40 Aorus Master
Cooling Full custom-loop water cooling, mostly Aqua Computer and EKWB stuff!
Memory 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident-Z RGB @3733-CL14
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Storage Samsung 950PRO 512GB, Crusial P5 2TB, Samsung 850PRO 1TB
Display(s) LG 38GN950-B 38" IPS TFT, Dell U3011 30" IPS TFT
Case CaseLabs TH10A
Audio Device(s) Edifier S1000DB
Power Supply ASUS ROG Thor 1200W (SeaSonic)
Mouse Logitech MX Master
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex M800
Software MS Windows 10 Pro for Workstation
Benchmark Scores A lot.
I don't know about their fittings, but they have pretty much the best radiators.
That's a matter of opinion I guess. Did you ever take a look at the Aquacomputer AMS or Radical series radiators? ;)

Processor i5-4670k
Motherboard MSI Z87-GD65
That's a matter of opinion I guess. Did you ever take a look at the Aquacomputer AMS or Radical series radiators? ;)
Well, usually Alphacool rads are the most recommended. I'm personally using Magicool G2 Slim ones and they are great for me(they were surprisingly "clean"), because i wanted silent pc(i have overkill radiator surface for single R9 290 and 4670k, 240+360mm). It works like a charm.