• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Debuts the Core W200, WP200 and P200 PC Cases

Thermaltake has presented the latest TT Premium product line - the new Core W Series: Core W200 and Core WP200 super tower chassis with the Core P200 pedestal chassis - following after the Core W Series (WP100/W100), designed with the TT Premium core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to deliver versatility in different superior looks.

Being the first dual system chassis with full assembly concept, the Core W Series is a great opportunity for makers to start from zero and experience true "DIY" by putting every piece together to complete a high-end system. The Core WP200/W200 is capable of housing more than twenty drive trays and up to ten expansion slots, which can be served as another workstation in the industrial field. With its unprecedented space for high-end hardware and liquid cooling expansion, the Core WP200/W200 supports the latest XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX motherboards, and also SSI MEB. All standard equipment for the chassis is included. Makers only need to purchase the custom liquid cooling components and incorporate externally-modular upgrades to build an aesthetically-superior water cooling chassis.

TT Premium
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed "TT Premium" with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake's desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.

Exclusively "Tt LCS Certified"
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to products that pass the design and rigorous hardcore enthusiast standards that only the world's best LCS chassis are held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can clearly convey to power users and enthusiasts which chassis are built and tested to be best compatible under extreme liquid cooling configurations. This ensures you get the best performance, compatibility and features.

Details about Core W200:
DMD - Dismantlable Modular Design
With removable "3 + 14" drive racks and freely interchangeable SSD/HDD cage sections, the Core W200 offers more for maximum interior space. Take the advantage to include high-end, maximum capacity, cooling allotment without the reduction of GPU length limitations when incorporating liquid cooling expansion for the ultimate cooling performance.

Workstation Concept
With more than 20 drive trays and 10 PCIe slots, the Core W200 can be used as another workstation for technical or scientific purposes, holding data or hosting a number of different features between computers. Compatible with the latest Intel processors and AMD/NVIDIA graphics cards, the Core WP200 delivers exceptional performance and creates an effective work environment.

Dual System in One
Due to the partition of the chassis, users are capable of putting two systems in the case. The Core W200 has room for XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini-ITX builds. With two systems in one case, there are also two sets of I/O buttons located on the top front of the case.

Superior Expansion
Designed for high-end gaming system and workstation compatibility, the Core W200's modular drive racks allow makers to easily install up to more than twenty data storage devices, a dual slot VGA of up to 635 mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler as high as 200 mm. Even with a high-wattage PSU stretching to 220 mm in length, there is still plenty of space for cable management. Moreover, a 360 mm radiator can be installed in the front of the chassis, delivering superior cooling performance.

Outstanding Ventilation
The Core W200's unparalleled cooling ability offers fan brackets with various mounting points to support any type of gaming system that can be accommodated, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. Fans can be mounted anywhere inside the chassis: supports up to three 140 mm fans at the front and a rear 140 mm fan guarantees the flow of aeration; three large 200 mm fans on the top panel as well as three 140 mm fans at the bottom, while there are still rooms for 120 mm, 140 mm, and 200 mm fans on both sides.

Versatile Expandability
With its stacking design, the Core W200 and the Core P200 create two different combinations: by stacking the Core P200 on the top or at the bottom of the Core W200. The mix and match of Core WP200 offers an expandable system allowing enthusiasts to incorporate externally-modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions, and can even create dual systems, thereby enabling a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling. When stacked, the maximum radiator length supported is 600 mm on the front side.

Expand the limits with the stackable Core P200 Pedestal (sold separately) allowing externally-modular upgrades for even more cooling and power capabilities.

Details about Core WP200:
DMD - Dismantlable Modular Design
With removable "3 + 14" drive racks and freely interchangeable SSD/HDD cage sections, the Core WP200 offers more for maximum interior space. Take the advantage to include high-end, maximum capacity, cooling allotment without the reduction of GPU length limitations when incorporating liquid cooling expansion for the ultimate cooling performance.

Workstation Concept
Capable of housing more than 20 HDD drive trays and 10 PCIe slots, the Core WP200 can be used as another workstation for technical or scientific purposes, holding data or hosting a number of different features between computers. Compatible with the latest Intel processors and AMD/NVIDIA graphics cards, the Core WP200 delivers exceptional performance and creates an effective work environment.

Dual System in One
Due to the partition of the chassis, users are capable of putting two systems in the case. The Core WP200 has room for XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini-ITX builds. With two systems in one case, there are also two sets of I/O buttons located on the top front of the case.

Superior Expansion
Designed for high-end gaming systems and workstation compatibility, the Core WP200's modular drive racks allow makers to easily install up to more than twenty data storage devices, a dual slot VGA of up to 635 mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler as high as 200 mm. Even with a high-wattage PSU stretching to 220 mm in length, there is still plenty of space for cable management. Moreover, a 360 mm radiator can be installed in the front of the chassis, delivering superior cooling performance.

Outstanding Ventilation
The Core WP200's unparalleled cooling ability offers fan brackets with various mounting points to support any type of cooling you can dream of including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. Fans can be mounted anywhere inside the chassis: support for up to eight 140 mm fans at the front and a rear 140 mm fan guarantees excellent airflow capabilities; three large 200 mm fans on the top panel as well as six 140 mm fans at the bottom, while there is still room for 120 mm, 140 mm, and 200 mm fans on both sides.

Versatile Expandability
With its stacking design, the Core W200 and the Core P200 create two different combinations: by stacking the Core P200 on the top or at the bottom of the Core W200. The mix and match of Core WP200 offers an expandable system allowing enthusiasts to incorporate externally-modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions, and can even create dual systems, thereby enabling a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling. When stacked, the maximum radiator length supported is 600 mm on the front side.

Expand your maker limits with the stackable Core P200 Pedestal (sold separately) for externally-modular upgrades, and boost your cooling and power capabilities.

For more details on the Thermaltake Core WP200, Core W200, and Core P200 please visit:
Core WP200 - http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002895
Core W200 - http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002894
Core P200 - http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002893

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name All the Cores ... (VMs)
Processor Ryzen9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master (Bios F36c)
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
Memory TridentZ neo 4x 16gb 3600Mhz C16 (F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC)
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 Ti
Storage 2x Sn750 2TB
Display(s) OPTIX MPG341CQR & LG 32UD60-B
Case CASELABS M8
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA g5 750w
Mouse Corsair m65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Windows 10pro/64
Benchmark Scores N/A .. yet updating soon
rip off ...

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I think Corsair or Lian Li would like to have a word...

System Name Obsidian
Processor Intel Core i7 3930K
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 MHz C10 DDR3
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC
Storage 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 2560x1440 (x2) & Monoprice IPS-Zero-G Slim 2560x1440 (x2)
Case Caselabs Magnum M8
Power Supply Corsair AX850
Mouse Logitech G9
Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder X4
I think Corsair or Lian Li would like to have a word...

CaseLabs is where these designs are stolen from. I'd say "inspired by" if it weren't so well documented how and when they started copying their aesthetics.

I personally won't give Thermalfake my support, but their last round of these made it clear most people don't care.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
CaseLabs is where these designs are stolen from. I'd say "inspired by" if it weren't so well documented how and when they started copying their aesthetics.

I personally won't give Thermalfake my support, but their last round of these made it clear most people don't care.

My bad

System Name TheDeeGee's PC
Processor Intel Core i7-11700
Motherboard ASRock Z590 Steel Legend
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory Crucial Ballistix 3200/C16 32GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti 12GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 4TB
Display(s) EIZO CX240
Case Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Evo XL
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster ZxR / AKG K601 Headphones
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Fanless TX-700
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Keychron Q6
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Benchmark Scores None, as long as my games runs smooth.
It's amazing how they get away with all these copies.

John Lee

I agree that this case looks like caselabs. But from a legal standpoint....its only a copy if it infringes on a patent. Obviously caselabs couldn't get a patent on any of their cases, and I'm sure they thought about it. It costs very little to file a patent when you take into account the scope of their business. What does this mean? It means that caselabs themselves were not providing anything relatively novel compared to what is already publicly available on the market...which is a computer in a box. Neither could mountain mods, nor antec, nor etc....the list goes on.

From a marketing standpoint, caselabs just has to do what it always does - provide top quality cases geared towards the enthusiast market. Thermaltake is trying to find a sweet spot in between the caselabs and regular customer group.

System Name Red 101
Processor 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900k
Motherboard EVGA Z370 Classified
Cooling Custom Primochill and Heatkiller water cooling loop
Memory 16GB of Gskill 3200Mhz CL14
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 with Heatkiller block @2114Mhz
Storage 4- Samsung Evo 250GB, 1- Pro 512GB and 1-512GB M.2
Display(s) LG 38" UW
Case In Win 101 customized a lot and painted red
Audio Device(s) Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma
Power Supply EVGA 850w G2
Mouse Razer DeathAdderv2
Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
Software Win10Pro and games
Benchmark Scores NA
System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
I have good opinion of them. I own a few thingies from old times and a few from new times. Generally satisfied.
This "copy cat" craze I didn't pay much attention to. But patents are not universal and even if they copied, Tt is not Caselabs, so people that wanted to pay for Caselabs quality will do so imo.

System Name Project Clockwerk
Processor Xeon E5-2687W v4 (ES)
Motherboard ASRock X99E-ITX/ac
Cooling Cooler Master Seidon 240P
Memory HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16GB 2400MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1
Storage Samsung SM961 128GB / 850EVO 250GB / Seagate 2TB
Display(s) ASUS MG278Q / BenQ HT1075
Case "CW-A" custom ITX case, 14L, 120mm+240mm cooling, full length GPU, 2x standard 5.25" bay
Audio Device(s) "Almagest" custom PC-Fi system, I2SoverUSB interface + DSD1796 based DAC + 3-level amp
Power Supply SilverStone SX600-G
Mouse Corsair Scimitar RGB
Keyboard Cherry G80-3000 red / CM Storm Quick Fire TK red
Software Design suites from Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk and MathWorks.
Why the hell would people say these cases are copied from CaseLabs? Well how about Lian-Li O8/D666 with double-side design? Or CM HAF with case stacking? Are all the ATX mid-tower standard design cases FAKE PRODUCTS? Just because they all look like a giant black cube does not mean they are copying each other. If you look at the internal layout, I/O ports, power supply and wiring, they aren't even close.

Does CaseLabs have removable 5.25" front I/O panel? No.
Does Thermaltake have removable motherboard mounting plate? No.
Does Caselabs have sideway HDD cages? No.
Does Thermaltake put dual power supplies vertically on the back side? No.

There is literally nothing similar between these cases and CaseLab cases. Please stop trashtalking.

System Name Red 101
Display(s) LG 38" UW
Mouse Razer DeathAdderv2
Benchmark Scores NA
Why the hell would people say these cases are copied from CaseLabs? Well how about Lian-Li O8/D666 with double-side design? Or CM HAF with case stacking? Are all the ATX mid-tower standard design cases FAKE PRODUCTS? Just because they all look like a giant black cube does not mean they are copying each other. If you look at the internal layout, I/O ports, power supply and wiring, they aren't even close.

Does CaseLabs have removable 5.25" front panel? No.
Does Thermaltake have removable motherboard mounting plate? No.
Does Caselabs have sideway HDD cages? No.
Does Thermaltake put dual power supplies vertically at back? No.

There is literally nothing similar between these cases and CaseLab cases. Please stop trashtalking.

THERMALFAKE!!!!!!!

This isn't the first time they have been accused of this. glad you could join in on the conversation though and share your .02c of input and opinion.

System Name Project Clockwerk
Processor Xeon E5-2687W v4 (ES)
Motherboard ASRock X99E-ITX/ac
Cooling Cooler Master Seidon 240P
Memory HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16GB 2400MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1
Storage Samsung SM961 128GB / 850EVO 250GB / Seagate 2TB
Display(s) ASUS MG278Q / BenQ HT1075
Case "CW-A" custom ITX case, 14L, 120mm+240mm cooling, full length GPU, 2x standard 5.25" bay
Audio Device(s) "Almagest" custom PC-Fi system, I2SoverUSB interface + DSD1796 based DAC + 3-level amp
Power Supply SilverStone SX600-G
Mouse Corsair Scimitar RGB
Keyboard Cherry G80-3000 red / CM Storm Quick Fire TK red
Software Design suites from Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk and MathWorks.
THERMALFAKE!!!!!!!

This isn't the first time they have been accused of this. glad you could join in on the conversation though and share your .02c of input and opinion.

Yeah I'm sure you can accuse Thermaltake for selling a case that has stolen CaseLabs' supercalifragilisticexpialidocious design of...... what? What design?

John Lee

THERMALFAKE!!!!!!!

In the eyes of the law, there was nothing that was "copied" since every case manufacturer has produced the same case with minor variations.

The fact that caselabs had to issue an apology goes to show that they had no IP on any of what they were doing because there is literally nothing different enough to be novel.

http://techreport.com/news/28653/caselabs-retracts-thermaltake-rip-off-accusations

System Name Red 101
Display(s) LG 38" UW
Mouse Razer DeathAdderv2
Benchmark Scores NA
In the eyes of the law, there was nothing that was "copied" since every case manufacturer has produced the same case with minor variations.

The fact that caselabs had to issue an apology goes to show that they had no IP on any of what they were doing because there is literally nothing different.

http://techreport.com/news/28653/caselabs-retracts-thermaltake-rip-off-accusations

You have been in the industry long enough to know that this isn't the first time.

So CaseLabs aside... I don't care, I am not a fan of ThermalFake, never have been never will be. also not a CaseLabs owner and likely never will be but I would get one long before TF.

Processor R7 5800x3D
Motherboard MSI x570 Tomahawk
Cooling XSPC Raystorm Edge,EK QS P420M,EK D5pwm Revo Res
Memory 32gb Corsair Vengeance RT 3600 cl16
Video Card(s) Zotac 3070ti Amp Extreme
Storage Samsung 980pro 1tb x2
Display(s) MSI MPG321QRF QD
Case Corsair 7000D
Power Supply EVGA 1000 P2
Mouse G900
Keyboard Corsair k60 RGB PRO
Software Win 11
I wasnt a fan at all, but am starting to like some of their newer products
Thermaltake of old used to have nasty copies of others products that were generally not as good, and a bit tackier
Their newer products often improve on the product they have brazenly ripped off:)
I just wish Fractal Design would 'steal' Thermaltakes design of actually having some filtering on the top of the case

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
I think the Core P200 has potential as a stand alone case, if a motherboard could be mounted in it.

It most definitively have to repeat my comment at OCC.

First part should read like so:

"...The cases were designed with Thermaltake's "core values of Excellent Plagiarism, Unique Copying Skills, Diverse Industrial Espionage and Boundless Rip-off Opportunities" ..."

Considering how heavy this case is empty I wonder how you can transport it anywhere. TH10A empty is about 13kg, this is 30kg empty without pedestal. I'm thinking about one, but that one factor is probable deal breaker.

Credit where credit due, CL should copy ThermalFake pedestal mounting system on top - one feature which is lacking on TH10A. Make no mistake, I hate TF for ripping everybody designs. However considering I did pay over the top by miles for my TH10A shipping it across the world, WP200 is an option. At least it offers whole screw construction not rivets and ease of maintenance for my project in mind (warehouse workstation) pedestal on top is bingo! moment. CL pedestal design is far from ideal IMHO.

W(P)200 has it perks, but still shame on you shameless TF!

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.

Wha wha whaa, much more concerned out they out done others on the price than the BS thats going on in this thread

Not everyone is like Apple.