• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard MSI MEG x570 Ace
Cooling Corsair H150i Elite
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
Killing Floor 2, again.

Demo is fun class.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Homefront: The Revolution here.

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
@rtwjunkie any good? I was debating on picking it up until a lot of reviewers started critising the game saying its buggy.
Anyways i've been playing Transformers Devastation and it is a lot of fun,Transformers characters with DMC/Bayonetta gameplay is fantastic. Supposingly only 7 chapters but the chapters are quite long in general so its okay and the game was priced reasonably well,although i bought it when it was on sale for Ps4 for like £15 brand new. The previous transformers games i've enjoyed a lot in recent years.

After finishing original Alan Wake, I've continued with the American Nightmare. Not far into it, but one thing is for sure, I can now go more gun blazing as I don't have to conserve ammo so much. There are those infinite ammo boxes and that's pretty cool. I really hated Alan Wake's "no melee" weapon and I was constantly nearly running out of ammo while being really careful with it and that was super annoying. Especially because only way to kill Taken was to first light them and then shoot them. Much more relaxed in the expansion.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
any good? I was debating on picking it up until a lot of reviewers started critising the game saying its buggy

If you are asking me about Homefront: The Revolution, then yes, it's good. It won't win any awards for greatness, but it has alot of content, mostly fun, and as far as I can tell, bug-free. I really have not encountered bugs.

The Crytek 3 engine looks good, and visuals are amazing. Indeed, if you thoroughly maxed every setting out to ultra, it's a GPU torture test. I had Shaders and Shadows on ultra, and my 980Ti was at 70 celcius and top fps were around 40. And that's at 1080p. Knocking them back down to high, with textures on ultra, and I have a reasonable 60FPS and temps between 55 and 60.

Gameplay is ok. You clear neighborhoods for the resistance, gaining visibility of targets, potential safehouses, etc. This is the tried and true formula of Far Cry, Shadow of Mordor, Mad Max, Assassin's Creed...so it CAN get a little repetitive. Taking spur of the moment encounters like eliminating a sniper nest, or assassinating a Norko leader make it more interestin.

What it does the best are the areas of the city you must remain incognito. Pistol only, inside your clothes is best. Keeping civilians between you and Norko soldiers works well. You try and sabotage things yet remain hidden in plain sight.

Overall, not a bad game at all. I'd give it a solid B. Hell, I've already put in 4.5 hours, with alot more to go, whereas the original took only 4 hours to complete in total.

Last edited:

Ahhzz

Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit
Peche, I apologize if I'm repeating a response, but I tried the Metro series, and all it did to me, was make me go and reinstall S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat. A couple of mods really up the game (Complete comes to mind first off). I prefer the open-map style of play, even if you can follow the storyline if you wish. Metro was too much a straight line with little allowed off the path. But, it is an exciting looking game, expecially the Redux versions :)

Sorry, I do tend to instantly point people at Stalker when they talk about Metro :)
@peche gotta wave a "Look at me!!!" flag again :) There's a STALKER bundle on GOG right now for cheap cheap cheap!! ($12.50 gets them all :) ). have fun guys!!

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
If you are asking me about Homefront: The Revolution, then yes, it's good. It won't win any awards for greatness, but it has alot of content, mostly fun, and as far as I can tell, bug-free. I really have not encountered bugs.

The Crytek 3 engine looks good, and visuals are amazing. Indeed, if you thoroughly maxed every setting out to ultra, it's a GPU torture test. I had Shaders and Shadows on ultra, and my 980Ti was at 70 celcius and top fps were around 40. And that's at 1080p. Knocking them back down to high, with textures on ultra, and I have a reasonable 60FPS and temps between 55 and 60.

Gameplay is ok. You clear neighborhoods for the resistance, gaining visibility of targets, potential safehouses, etc. This is the tried and true formula of Far Cry, Shadow of Mordor, Mad Max, Assassin's Creed...so it CAN get a little repetitive. Taking spur of the moment encounters like eliminating a sniper nest, or assassinating a Norko leader make it more interestin.

What it does the best are the areas of the city you must remain incognito. Pistol only, inside your clothes is best. Keeping civilians between you and Norko soldiers works well. You try and sabotage things tet remain hidden in plain sight.

Overall, not a bad game at all. I'd give it a solid B. Hell, I've already put in 4.5 hours, with alot more to go, whereas the original took only 4 hours to complete in total.

Appreciate feedback junkie,may have to pick it up on PC when its cheaper and i've cleared out a lot of games off my playlist,i was originally going to get the collectors edition on PS4 but heard the framerate on PC and consoles to be quite bad,but if they patched it then thats cool.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Appreciate feedback junkie,may have to pick it up on PC when its cheaper and i've cleared out a lot of games off my playlist,i was originally going to get the collectors edition on PS4 but heard the framerate on PC and consoles to be quite bad,but if they patched it then thats cool.

No problem. I don't mind doing a mini review. It's on patch 1.04. In truth, I didn't have any real frame troubles on release day either, when I played about 30 minutes. Now, it is very smooth though, so I'm sure patching helped out.

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
@peche gotta wave a "Look at me!!!" flag again :) There's a STALKER bundle on GOG right now for cheap cheap cheap!! ($12.50 gets them all :) ). have fun guys!!
thanks @Ahhzz , gonna end, Bioshock and then look for another game, i still stuck on CSGO unfortunately, :banghead:

Regards,

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
Finally started playing Dark souls 3 again yesterday with my bro on PS4,is it me that the Irithyll Dungeon is filled with invaders? Also on note of invaders i've noticed they always run away and try lure you into getting ambushed by AI mobs which is annoying.

System Name Cypher-C4
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
Cooling Deepcool AK620
Memory 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual
Storage 250GB Crucial MX500 + 2TB Crucial MX500 + 2TB WD Black + 4TB Toshiba + 1TB Samsung F3
Display(s) Acer XV272UP
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D
Audio Device(s) Behringher UMC202HD Audio Interface + Mackie HM-4 + Sennheiser HD 280 Pro + Shure SM58
Power Supply Corsair HX750i
Mouse Steelseries Rival 310
Keyboard Keychron K8 + Kailh BOX Crystal Jade switches + Ducky Good in Blue keycaps
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
I'm playing Borderlands. This game is...kinda boring. There's just TOO much farming and there was really no need to force players to press "E" (or "X" on an Xbox controller) to pickup stuff, that should be done automatically. Plus, weapon stats are almost always low, and shooting mechanics are more dependent on stats than aiming. Vehicle controls are also ridiculous, and while I've gotten better at it, it always feels awkward. There's also no story (as far as I'm concerned), even RAGE (2011) did a better job at that (if you ignored the ending). However, I've already got about 14 hours in, so I will do my best to finish the game. Don't really feel like playing the DLCs though.

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
I'm playing Borderlands. This game is...kinda boring. There's just TOO much farming and there was really no need to force players to press "E" (or "X" on an Xbox controller) to pickup stuff, that should be done automatically. Plus, weapon stats are almost always low, and shooting mechanics are more dependent on stats than aiming. Vehicle controls are also ridiculous, and while I've gotten better at it, it always feels awkward. There's also no story (as far as I'm concerned), even RAGE (2011) did a better job at that (if you ignored the ending). However, I've already got about 14 hours in, so I will do my best to finish the game. Don't really feel like playing the DLCs though.

Game is more playable if you play it with others,otherwise i wouldn't touch the game myself. I've tried playing 1 and 2 on my own and got bored,started playing 2 on Ps4 with friends and family and i get bored after 2 hours which leads to only 2 hours a session lol.

System Name Cypher-C4
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
Cooling Deepcool AK620
Memory 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual
Storage 250GB Crucial MX500 + 2TB Crucial MX500 + 2TB WD Black + 4TB Toshiba + 1TB Samsung F3
Display(s) Acer XV272UP
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D
Audio Device(s) Behringher UMC202HD Audio Interface + Mackie HM-4 + Sennheiser HD 280 Pro + Shure SM58
Power Supply Corsair HX750i
Mouse Steelseries Rival 310
Keyboard Keychron K8 + Kailh BOX Crystal Jade switches + Ducky Good in Blue keycaps
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Game is more playable if you play it with others,otherwise i wouldn't touch the game myself. I've tried playing 1 and 2 on my own and got bored,started playing 2 on Ps4 with friends and family and i get bored after 2 hours which leads to only 2 hours a session lol.

So it's not just me then. Ahh, but who has the time to play with others...

I try to finish most game with a single player campaign, while I play multiplayer games for fun without a care for campaign. I'm definitely going to finish Borderlands sooner than later because I have other games that I want to finish as well.

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
So it's not just me then. Ahh, but who has the time to play with others...

I try to finish most game with a single player campaign, while I play multiplayer games for fun without a care for campaign. I'm definitely going to finish Borderlands sooner than later because I have other games that I want to finish as well.

I struggle to get into it myself personally,combat is fun and all but the missions and story is just lackluster and not entertaining at all,game is like a offline/online MMORPG title. Mainly enjoy it with others is how i see this game.

System Name Thinkpad E14 Gen 3 // Return of the Xeon
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 5 5500U // Xeon E3-1245 v3
Cooling some thin heatpipes // HP
Memory 8GB Soldered & 8GB added 3200MHz // 8+8+4gb DDR3
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon™ Graphics // undervolted Radeon VII
Storage 256GB SSD PCIe m.2 1TB Sabrent gen 3 // 500GB 2.5" SSD
Display(s) 14.0 FHD + usb-c dock for various monitors // 4k TV
Case Aluminum // HP
Power Supply 65w // 550w Platinum Flower Power
Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 // Windows 10 Pro 64
Benchmark Scores you'll own nothing and be happy
I felt so nostalgic for L4D so I started that all over again. still occasionally starting up gta5 funny enough with the crates update I got like 20 levels since, almost got the mini gun... any day now ^_^

System Name Rainbow Puke Machine :D
Processor Intel Core i5-11400 (MCE enabled, PL removed)
Motherboard ASUS STRIX B560-G GAMING WIFI mATX
Cooling Corsair H60i RGB PRO XT AIO + HD120 RGB (x3) + SP120 RGB PRO (x3) + Commander PRO
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 2 x 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 C16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX2060 Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 (Stock)
Storage Corsair MP600 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD
Display(s) LG 29WK600-W Ultrawide 1080p IPS Monitor (primary display)
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (White) w/Lighting Node CORE + Lighting Node PRO RGB LED Strips (x4).
Audio Device(s) ASUS ROG Supreme FX S1220A w/ Savitech SV3H712 AMP + Sonic Studio 3 suite
Power Supply Corsair RM750x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB FPS Gaming (White)
Keyboard Corsair K60 PRO RGB Mechanical w/ Cherry VIOLA Switches
VR HMD Pico 4 128GB AIO VR Headset* (* = in consideration of getting one)
Software Windows 10 Professional x64 (Update 22H2)
settling some backlogs for NFS15, Warframe & some English-translated Japanese VNs. Screenshot of my current car in NFS15:
0035.jpg

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Finished Dragon Age: Inquisition. I think this is the first game ever that I finished and the entire time I'm thinking I don't want a sequel. In terms of story, Dragon Age is declining with each iteration. It is suffering from the Saints Row and Bioshock disease where the story gets more ridiculous with each version to the point where the story isn't worth telling. In the case of Saints Row, gameplay makes up for it. You don't need a reason to care to do whatever it is that the thug you control does, amiright? With Bioshock and DAI, both break the golden rule of story telling: don't fuck with time. Why? Because if fucking with time is the only way to make your story work, take your story out back and put a hole in it--metaphorically and literally (same difference). When DAI pulled that one very early in the game, I knew it already fell off the slippery slope. Come Tresspasser DLC, they clearly set up a sequel and the entire premise of it doesn't sound like fun or a good story. It sounds confusing and more of a grind fest than DAI already is. Let's flip the pages back a bit to DAO: all of metahumanity versus darkspawn. DA2: fundamentally Templars versus mages. DAI: all of metahumanity versus darkspawn with delusions of grandeur. DA4:
elves versus everyone else.
That's a game we've seen a thousand times before so why do we need to see it again? Also, I'm actually disappointed that Bioware didn't approach it from the prespective that a new hero will rise to take on the next challenge.

I could go on forever on this topic. I just really hope they don't actually develop DA4. I think doing so would go beyond the Dragon Age breaking limit just like Saints Row IV did.

Pushing all that story...ruffled-feather-ness aside, I noticed a lot of bugs in the game and changes they didn't focus on the right places in my opinion. For example, in DA2, they got armor correct (companion armor is automatically leveled and you can get some specific upgrades to top it off) where in DAI, they reverted to the tedium of armor management in DAO. Similarly, they call it an RPG but you have no control over attribute points like you did in the previous games; that's just stupid. So they took away the useful bits and they added back the not-so-useful bits. Sense, it makes none.

Exploring in DAI also reminds me of exploring planets in Mass Effect. I haven't been able to pin down the specifics but, two words here should personify the problem: Hissing Wastes. For those that don't know, it is a huge desert and...well...need I say more?

I had 5 crashes-to-desktop in the 172 hours I played it...

Last edited:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Finished Dragon Age: Inquisition. I think this is the first game ever that I finished and the entire time I'm thinking I don't want a sequel. In terms of story, Dragon Age is declining with each iteration. It is suffering from the Saints Row and Bioshock disease where the story gets more ridiculous with each version to the point where the story isn't worth telling. In the case of Saints Row, gameplay makes up for it. You don't need a reason to care to do whatever it is that the thug you control does, amiright? With Bioshock and DAI, both break the golden rule of story telling: don't fuck with time. Why? Because if fucking with time is the only way to make your story work, take your story out back and put a hole in it--metaphorically and literally (same difference). When DAI pulled that one very early in the game, I knew it already fell off the slippery slope. Come Tresspasser DLC, they clearly set up a sequel and the entire premise of it doesn't sound like fun or a good story. It sounds confusing and more of a grind fest than DAI already is. Let's flip the pages back a bit to DAO: all of metahumanity versus darkspawn. DA2: fundamentally Templars versus mages. DAI: all of metahumanity versus darkspawn with delusions of grandeur. DA4:
elves versus everyone else.
That's a game we've seen a thousand times before so why do we need to see it again? Also, I'm actually disappointed that Bioware didn't approach it from the prespective that a new hero will rise to take on the next challenge.

I could go on forever on this topic. I just really hope they don't actually develop DA4. I think doing so would go beyond the Dragon Age breaking limit just like Saints Row IV did.

It appears my 2 hour instincts on DAI were correct. I shall forego completing it.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
I think it is worth finishing. 2 hours is barely more than 1% of the game. It's just...DA needs to end here. It's kind of like how ME3 ruined any possibility of ME4 being remotely related.

System Name Full LC'd Node 202 || Asus X202e
Processor i7-7700K || i3-2365M
Motherboard Asus Z270I || HM76 int.
Cooling Full Custom Loop|| Stock
Memory Hyper Fury DDR4 32GB || 4GB 1333
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 FE || HD3000
Storage 950 Pro M.2 +WD 2TB M.2 SSD || Sandisk 256 SSD
Display(s) Asus MG278Q
Case Fractal Node 202
Audio Device(s) OnBoard
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Logitech G502 ||Asus WT710
Keyboard Logitech G410 || Logitech K830
Software Windows 10 Pro
DMC 5...felt like hacking n slashing demons...trying to stay off the ground:rockout:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
I think it is worth finishing. 2 hours is barely more than 1% of the game. It's just...DA needs to end here. It's kind of like how ME3 ruined any possibility of ME4 being remotely related.

Except you clearly described a game that wasn't fun. Your write up truly sounds like you slogged through it. I'm sorry, I don't have enough years left in life to make myself do things that aren't fun, just for the sake of completion. So, when a developer can't grab me by the nads immediately, then they failed, and it's not my loss. That's my view on things.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
I'd say most of it was fun. Where it lost the fun is where my OCD took charge and made me do things against my will (or better judgement). :roll:

The point: You already own it and 2 hours is judging the game by its cover. DAI is about as long as Wticher 3 and Witcher 3 suffers from similar problems as DAI (mostly stemming from having a large open world map). I don't think I could pick between the two to be honest.

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
I guess Origins was the best of the series so far then going by player feedback. I haven't played DA2 or Inquisition but I thoroughly enjoyed DAO and still replay it sometimes. I'm a looter/hoarder at heart with some games.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
Trying to get Nova 2 ranking in competitive CSGO.