• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Project Log] "Blue Morpho"

System Name Night Rider | Mini LAN PC | Workhorse
Processor AMD R7 5800X3D | Ryzen 1600X | i7 970
Motherboard MSi AM4 Pro Carbon | GA- | Gigabyte EX58-UD5
Cooling Noctua U9S Twin Fan| Stock Cooler, Copper Core)| Big shairkan B
Memory 2x8GB DDR4 G.Skill Ripjaws 3600MHz| 2x8GB Corsair 3000 | 6x2GB DDR3 1300 Corsair
Video Card(s) MSI AMD 6750XT | 6500XT | MSI RX 580 8GB
Storage 1TB WD Black NVME / 250GB SSD /2TB WD Black | 500GB SSD WD, 2x1TB, 1x750 | WD 500 SSD/Seagate 320
Display(s) LG 27" 1440P| Samsung 20" S20C300L/DELL 15" | 22" DELL/19"DELL
Case LIAN LI PC-18 | Mini ATX Case (custom) | Atrix C4 9001
Audio Device(s) Onboard | Onbaord | Onboard
Power Supply Silverstone 850 | Silverstone Mini 450W | Corsair CX-750
Mouse Coolermaster Pro | Rapoo V900 | Gigabyte 6850X
Keyboard MAX Keyboard Nighthawk X8 | Creative Fatal1ty eluminx | Some POS Logitech
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 | Windows 10 Pro 64 | Windows 7 Pro 64/Windows 10 Home
Ya I saw this video with a case done in the simular way

Tubing Done! Ready to Fill the loop!​

SO after 14 days more of work offshore, and i am finally home again to work on this beauty!.. Just finished the Tubing, and am pretty happy about the result, or i WAS, untill i did the first leak test!
one of the small 90 degree bends from tray tunnel to rad was leaking, so tried 6 new bends but just couldnt get it to work in that small space, so ended up using 2 x 45 adapter and a spacer instead.
Also the top tube from cpu to reservoir was bleeding a little, so decided to make a new tube for that one as well.. And finally no leaks! But updates of that will follow soon!
First off, here's a few images of the bends.
I also took the time to get the 2 x 6pin sleeves inside and under the frame, instead of the horrible crap where i had them going out and over the frame! Was messing so bad with my OCD, so had to fix it, and finally im pleased!

While posting this update, the blue morpho is doing a 24 hour bleed test! Updates and final images VERY soon !! :love:

Hope you like it !! cant wait to show you the next update!​

Done Filling The Loop, Now Bleed Testing​

FINALLY it was time to fill the loop with the beautiful Mayhems Pastel Blue, and it looks amazing! Really spot on color match with the sky blue acrylic parts!
Before i filled the loop, i obviously did a leak test and cleaning of the parts with distilled water, and found a few smaller leaks, that had to be fixed.
But once that was taken care off, the mayhems blue filled up the loop and res block of the Blue Morpho, and result looks breathtaking! :love:
So lean back, scroll through these images and enjoy! .. Final images will come very soon, just have to do some minor adjustments before it's ready.
Need to figure out if i should bend some of the remaining white acrylic, and do some smexy cover for the I/O in the top,
and also still need to get the white acrylic cover in the bottom finished, and glue the small butterflies in place, for a final touch.. Also last but not least, tighten those cables up again so please my OCD..

Enjoy!! Thanks so much for the support both from all you guys in the forum and my facebookpage "Beckmodz - liquid Designs" who has been following this project!:love:

System Name AM4 / 775
Processor 2600x / C2D E7600
Motherboard B450 Aorus / ASUS P5G41C-M LX
Cooling TT Esports Duo / Chinesium cooler
Memory 16GB DDR4 3ghz / 4GB DDR2 800mhz
Video Card(s) 2060 Super / 5700-XT / GTX 650Ti
Storage 120GB + 1TB SSD / 160GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT shit chassis modded / Coolermaster Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster FX / Audigy 2 ZX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III GOLD / BeQuiet 450w bronze.
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Read Dragon Kumara
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores 1 Billion

Amazing work.

If i buy all the parts, and i pay you 50 quid, will you do something special for me?
:p

Just joking, kinda jealous though :D

System Name Ultra 64
Processor NEC VR4300 (MIPS R4300i)
Motherboard proprietary design
Cooling Fanless aircooled
Memory 4.5MB 250 MHz RDRAM
Video Card(s) 62.5 MHz Reality Coprocessor
Storage 32 - 512 Mbit ROM Cartridge
Display(s) 720x576
Case Clear Blue Funtastic
Audio Device(s) 16-bit CD quality
Power Supply proprietary design
Mouse N64 mouse for use with N64DD
Keyboard N64 keyboard for use with N64DD

Looks brilliant pal. Have you thought about a little cover for the side of the PSU? In between where the cables go through the top blue cover and the PSU itself? Being able to see the slack on the cables is a very small blemish IMHO but non the less looks great.

Looks brilliant pal. Have you thought about a little cover for the side of the PSU? In between where the cables go through the top blue cover and the PSU itself? Being able to see the slack on the cables is a very small blemish IMHO but non the less looks great.

Thank you very much.. and yeah actually have tthought about it. still need to do some acryliv cover for the I/O of the mobo, and was thinking about trying it out there :)

Amazing work.

If i buy all the parts, and i pay you 50 quid, will you do something special for me?
:p

Just joking, kinda jealous though :D

hahahaha !! Good one ! .. thanks mate