• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Nanoxia Announces Availability of Project-S Silver

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Nanoxia Project S Silver now available. The Project S is now available at our German distributor PC-Cooling. Shortly, customers will be able to purchase it at our European partners. The base for the development of the Project S has been the widely known "NanoXia Project", which we first showed at Computex 2015 and which was also a great eye catcher at this year's Gamescom in Cologne. The very elegant and extremely user friendly case combines high-grade steel for maximum stability, an aluminum front panel with RGB LED bar for the classic look and a top cover made of tempered glass to allow an unobstructed view on the interior of the case.

The main feature of the case is - without a doubt - the "drawer-principle." This unique feature goes back to the original Nanoxia Project: A drawer allows users to pull out the complete system, including motherboard, power supply, hard disks and fans/radiators. It is also easily possible to simply take the whole drawer out - which makes the installation of the hardware a breeze.

The particular elegant front offers not only HD audio and two USB 3.0 connectors, but also a UDB Type-C connector, which is looped to a corresponding connector at rear of the user's motherboard. A multi-colored rigid LED bar can be found in the lower part of the aluminum front panel. By simply pushing the LED button - located in the I/O-panel - it is possible to switch between different colors or to simply switch it off completely, if desired.

The HDD/SSD mounting cages are fully modular, which makes the case very versatile. Two 3.5 inch drives can be mounted in a separate HDD cage located at the left side as seen from the front. Three 2.5 inch SSD holders can be found behind the front. The generous cable management below the motherboard tray allows for a very clean interior. Fans of water cooling can install 240/280 mm radiators behind the front, as well as a 360 mm model on the right side of the case. If users decide not to make use of the 3.5 inch cage, they can also mount a 120 mm radiator on the left side of the case.

If users decide not to use the Project S as an HTPC case, they can also consider to use it as a mid-tower in an upright position. In this case, the glass top becomes the left side panel, the power supply will be located at the bottom and three case fans will allow for optimal ventilation. The case comes with easy-to-clean dust filters all around.

The Project S in silver is now available in stores. The MSRP is 249.99€, including 19% VAT. The black edition is expected to arrive at the beginning of November.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name All the Cores ... (VMs)
Processor Ryzen9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master (Bios F36c)
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
Memory TridentZ neo 4x 16gb 3600Mhz C16 (F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC)
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 Ti
Storage 2x Sn750 2TB
Display(s) OPTIX MPG341CQR & LG 32UD60-B
Case CASELABS M8
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA g5 750w
Mouse Corsair m65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Windows 10pro/64
Benchmark Scores N/A .. yet updating soon
I kind of like it ...

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
I kinda like it as well... don't like the pricing very much... and furthermore they ROBBED MY IDEAAA!!!!! I had a sketchup project to integrate a drawer PC inside the drawers in my desk!!! D:
It's been done before.

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
it does look nice, simple n all, but simply another case on its side.