• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CORSAIR Launches New HARPOON RGB Gaming Mouse and K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
CORSAIR, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC components and high-performance gaming hardware today announced the new CORSAIR HARPOON RGB gaming mouse and CORSAIR K55 RGB gaming keyboard, bringing a wealth of high-end features within the reach of every gamer. Equipped with a 6,000dpi optical sensor, the HARPOON RGB combines a contoured design that fits naturally in the hand with deadly precision, while the K55 RGB combines quiet, responsive keys, six programmable macro keys and dedicated volume and media controls. Both HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB also feature signature customizable CORSAIR RGB lighting, allowing for a wealth of color and customization.

Combined, HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB allow gamers to get the most out of their mouse, their keyboard and their games.

Players can immerse themselves in the game with the HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB's vibrant LED lighting. HARPOON RGB boasts fully programmable lighting for its single RGB lighting zone, configurable in CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software for stunning visual effects. The K55 RGB has a three-zone RGB backlight, adjustable through more than ten preconfigured lighting profiles and colors and controlled using commands right from the keyboard with no software required.

Both the HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB allow gamers to take control with programmable macro keys and customizable controls. The HARPOON RGB's six buttons are fully remappable to any key or command, or programmable with a wide range of easy-to-use macros using CUE software. From adjusting dpi levels on-the-fly to switching load-outs in game, HARPOON RGB makes it easy. K55 RGB is also well equipped to handle custom commands and controls with six dedicated hardware programmable macro keys. The HARPOON RGB stores all your custom dpi settings in on-board memory while the K55 RGB can similarly store programmable custom macros, so it's easy to take your game with you wherever the battlefield might be.

Anything can happen during an intense gaming session and you need the right equipment that can handle any situation. The HARPOON RGB's 6000dpi optical gaming sensor and high-speed USB interface guarantees precision accuracy in critical situations, while the K55 RGB's multi-key anti-ghosting ensures the most accurate simultaneous key presses every time.

With precise control, easy customization and vivid RGB lighting the HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB deliver a best-in-class gaming experience and give players the confidence to perform when it counts.

HARPOON RGB Gaming Mouse Specifications
  • High-accuracy 6000dpi optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking.
  • Contoured design provides a natural fit to support your playstyle.
  • Textured rubber side grips deliver a confident hold.
  • Six fully-programmable buttons enable completely custom configurations.
  • Onboard memory stores your custom dpi settings on the mouse.
  • On-the-fly dpi switching.
  • High-performance Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks.
  • Dynamic multicolor backlighting with virtually infinite customization.
  • High-speed USB interface ensures lag-free play.

K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard Specifications
  • Three-zone dynamic RGB backlighting with 10+ preconfigured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects.
  • 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos.
  • Dedicated volume and multimedia controls for direct audio control without interrupting your game.
  • Quiet and responsive keys give a satisfying feel.
  • Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures the most accurate simultaneous key presses.
  • Detachable wrist rest with soft rubber texture provides comfortable positioning for your wrists.
  • Windows Key Lock mode ensures interruption-free game.
  • Keyboard tilt adjustment for comfortable long play sessions.

Availability, Warranty and Pricing

Both products are backed by a two-year warranty and the CORSAIR worldwide customer support network, with the HARPOON RGB being available immediately from the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors, as well as direct from the CORSAIR webstore, for the sum of $29.99. The K55 RGB Keyboard, on the other hand, will be available from November 22nd, at an expected $69 price point.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Last edited:

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
so far the best keyboard from corsair, and isnt mechanical ... well thats great!
also the usb conector its pretty nice!
Regards,

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
so far the best keyboard from corsair, and isnt mechanical ... well thats great!
Regards,

HAHA, erm NO!.

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
HAHA, erm NO!.
i like a lot, a friend is using one 2 days ago, its pretty gret, also the product was launched like 2 weeks ago,

Regards,

Regards,
I'm curious what makes you think that this is their best keyboard. If you prefer rubber domes to mechanical boards I can see the argument but I don't see anything that this board can do that any of Corsair's others don't already do better.

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
I'm curious what makes you think that this is their best keyboard. If you prefer rubber domes to mechanical boards I can see the argument but I don't see anything that this board can do that any of Corsair's others don't already do better.
have used 3 Corsair keyboards... mechs and no mechs... design its horrible, quality is regular, also mech or not makes no difference for me, i have no particular like for a specific one... for example right now im using a plunger switches one... and a regular one on the office everyday...
this new one is softer than the K70 i have used the most on the other office i work sometimes... also the design and construction, i find this one pretty much comfortable compared to the others ..... dunno what else moar you might need about the topic....

Regards,

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
Well lucky you that in your office are able to afford a 70$ keyboard but for this kind of price you would think they would have gotten the caps lock key right. LEDS keyboard for the office sounds silly tbh and on top of that a cheap button volume which i would expect to be on some thing 1/2 the price.

But as a gaming device which seems what they are aiming at but that's more my personal requirements which this fails in every thing, but to be fair most do, even the DAS.

Looks pretty good clean lower height keys which is nice but that's were it stops for me.

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
i work on that office doing techsupport for most machines and design, that the designer's computer, he brought the keyboard since the machine its almost build by him ....he's quite Corsair FanBoy by the way,

Regards,