• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Samsung Unveils CH711 Curved Quantum-dot Monitor

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
At CES 2017, Samsung Electronics plans to demonstrate how it has stepped up its game in the entertainment monitor space with the unveiling of its new CH711 Quantum Dot Curved monitor. Additionally, Samsung will also showcase its recently launched CFG70 and CF791 Quantum Dot displays at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth #15006, Central Hall.

"Today's multimedia consumers have heightened expectations; they demand an immersive experience that makes them feel like they're part of the games they play and the content they view," said Andrew Sivori, Vice President, CE-IT Product Marketing at Samsung Electronics America. "Our new Quantum Dot Curved monitors offer brilliant design, richer color, and even deeper contrast than ever before."

Entertainment at the Next Level
Samsung's new CH711 Quantum Dot Curved monitor is designed with gamers in mind. Available in 27- and 31.5-inch variations, and scheduled for an early 2017 commercial release, the CH711 leverages powerful Quantum Dot technology to deliver vivid, visually stunning picture.

The CH711 features a curvature of 1,800R, and an ultra-wide 178-degree viewing angle. The Quantum Dot display's design offers viewers richer and more vibrant color from any viewing distance with 125 percent sRGB color coverage and 2,560x1,440 WQHD resolution.

A sleek, sophisticated 360-degree design also makes Samsung's CH711 perfect for any decor. The monitor's clean, white chassis encases an aesthetically-pleasing three-sided boundless design that simultaneously keeps viewers focused on the screen. For added appeal, the CH711 houses its power and HDMI cables inside the stand's neck and out of sight.

The Quantum Dot Monitor Evolution
Released commercially in the U.S. in December 2016, Samsung's pioneering CFG70 and CF791 Quantum Dot Curved monitors also will make their CES debut.

Designed specifically for professional and hardcore gamers, the CFG70 Curved monitor (24- and 27-inch models) unites the visual refinement of Samsung's Quantum Dot picture technology with the comfort and widespread view of its Curved monitors to create the ultimate gaming experience. A host of gamer-friendly features, including the Gaming User Interface and calibration that optimizes presentation for any title in the FPS, RTS, RPG and AOS game genres, provide for a more customizable and enjoyable experience.

Featuring 1,500R curvature and an ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio, the CF791 (34-inch) Quantum Dot Curved monitor showcases content within today's most prominent office programs with unparalleled clarity and detail. Leveraging Picture-by-Picture (PBP) technology, users can load content through a connected HDMI or DP input source and position it anywhere on the screen. A complementary Picture-in-Picture (PIP) functionality enables users to customize, shrink and place content in any location without losing resolution or visual quality. An integrated height-adjustable stand also delivers ergonomic efficiency and makes the CF791 ideal for any workstation.

Game On
To celebrate the launch of its newest monitors, Samsung will offer CES 2017 attendees a first-hand opportunity to engage in friendly competition at its interactive gaming zone. Samsung's booth will include interactive stations where visitors can test several of today's leading video game titles on its CFG70 Quantum Dot Curved gaming monitors, with supporting large-format SMART LED signage broadcasting the competition - and demonstrating the monitors' excellent visual presentation - to the wider CES audience.

The Displays of the Future
CES attendees will also get a first glimpse of Samsung's next wave of high-resolution monitors, scheduled for release in early 2017:
  • The UH750 (28- and 31.5-inch models) monitor combines Samsung's gamer-friendly features with ultra-fast 1 m/s response time, Quantum Dot picture quality and high-quality UHD resolution, all housed within a slim, narrow-bezel design.
  • The SH850 (23.8- and 27-inch models) monitor delivers WQHD resolution and DP daisy chain connectivity through a three-sided, boundless design, with a square base and stylish exterior accommodating any home or office. An ergonomic design complete with a height-adjustable stand and pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities further enables users to position the monitor for optimal viewing comfort.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Saw the review on the C24FG70. This seems to be the best gaming monitor ever. ZERO backlight bleeding and a very deep black color. Those two things alone, have always been an issue on gaming monitors.
Combined with 144hz. It's a VA panel, and it still uses the low TN resposne times. quantum dot ftw.
I'm glad Samsung had the balls to take the next step in gaming monitors.

System Name Off-Brand PC System
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard X399
Cooling Wraithripper
Video Card(s) Vega 64
Benchmark Scores Less than Intel and Nvidia
VA has turtle-speed response time and that nasty ghosting (I have the highly overrated 65KS8000). IPS is superior in everything but contrast ratio and black level, which is not that important for PC use.

VA has turtle-speed response time and that nasty ghosting (I have the highly overrated 65KS8000). IPS is superior in everything but contrast ratio and black level, which is not that important for PC use.

Have you even read the review on the C24FG70?

I don't understand who likes to look at perpetually warped image. I don't understand this obsession with curved screens... It would drive me absolutely insane looking at warped taskbar or lines in MS Excel...

Sad the CF791 was almost perfect.. just missing the HDR part to be a really future proof display...

Still waiting for Ultrawide 1440p with HDR and fast refresh rate 100Hz minimum... DP 1.3 will be required to fully have everything working on such display

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard ASUS X570-PLUS TUF Gaming
Cooling Xigmatek Scylla 240mm AIO
Memory 4x8GB Samsung DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Video Card(s) Inno3D RTX 3070 Ti iChill
Storage ADATA Legend 2TB + ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) Samsung U24E590D (4K/UHD)
Case ghetto CM Cosmos RC-1000
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Power Supply SeaSonic SSR-550FX (80+ GOLD)
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Modecom Volcano Blade (Kailh choc LP)
VR HMD Google dreamview headset(aka fancy cardboard)
Software Windows 11, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
I don't understand who likes to look at perpetually warped image. I don't understand this obsession with curved screens... It would drive me absolutely insane looking at warped taskbar or lines in MS Excel...
Oh, you just don't get it, @RejZoR ... It's for professionals :D

To be honest, I'm not sure what kind of work or "professional" task can you do, when you may get motion-sick from a static image )))
... and that's coming from me - a guy who beat HL2 on the Occulus Rift DK1.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
I don't have to bet you never used or worked with a curved monitors before. But that's OK, let's just bash them anyways in the most ignorant ways. That curvature is so discrete you won't even notice any warp in the image, since it's emulating your eyeball FOV. But hey, let's continue being ignorant; is so much fun!!

Have you even read the review on the C24FG70?
Don't defend this thing until you see it in person. It might be good on paper, but in fact it has some really awful ghosting (with pink inversion on some pixel transitions), curvature is absolutely useless and annoying on such a small 16x9 proportioned monitor, and the stand is really awkward. I've concidered to buy this one for my RX470, but I left the thought of it after testing it, almost instantly.

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard ASUS X570-PLUS TUF Gaming
Cooling Xigmatek Scylla 240mm AIO
Memory 4x8GB Samsung DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Video Card(s) Inno3D RTX 3070 Ti iChill
Storage ADATA Legend 2TB + ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) Samsung U24E590D (4K/UHD)
Case ghetto CM Cosmos RC-1000
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Power Supply SeaSonic SSR-550FX (80+ GOLD)
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Modecom Volcano Blade (Kailh choc LP)
VR HMD Google dreamview headset(aka fancy cardboard)
Software Windows 11, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
I don't have to bet you never used or worked with a curved monitors before. But that's OK, let's just bash them anyways in the most ignorant ways. That curvature is so discrete you won't even notice any warp in the image, since it's emulating your eyeball FOV. But hey, let's continue being ignorant; is so much fun!!
Dude, it's a 16x9, not very big curved screen.
Even at 21x9 anything smaller than 28" looks like a warped madness.
FOV is FOV, but at that size the curvature only creates distractions (unless you put your head 30cm from the screen).

Before settling on my current "normal" flat 4K screen I was considering an Ultrawide LG. It looked awesome in store, reviews were good too.
Then I happened to have a chance to try it in action, and after about 10 minutes I got a slight headache. Never got this even from my very old 19" viewsonic with shimmering CFL backlight.

Even if the display quality is the best of the best, you can't avoid the reality, that curved screens only work on very large TVs, and only for entertainment purposes.

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Dude, it's a 16x9, not very big curved screen.
Even at 21x9 anything smaller than 28" looks like a warped madness.
FOV is FOV, but at that size the curvature only creates distractions (unless you put your head 30cm from the screen).

Before settling on my current "normal" flat 4K screen I was considering an Ultrawide LG. It looked awesome in store, reviews were good too.
Then I happened to have a chance to try it in action, and after about 10 minutes I got a slight headache. Never got this even from my very old 19" viewsonic with shimmering CFL backlight.

Even if the display quality is the best of the best, you can't avoid the reality, that curved screens only work on very large TVs, and only for entertainment purposes.

I love how you seem to turn a completely personal experience into some universal rule....
By that logic gaming cant work at all because some people suffer motion sickness or get a seizure.

Don't defend this thing until you see it in person. It might be good on paper, but in fact it has some really awful ghosting (with pink inversion on some pixel transitions), curvature is absolutely useless and annoying on such a small 16x9 proportioned monitor, and the stand is really awkward. I've concidered to buy this one for my RX470, but I left the thought of it after testing it, almost instantly.

Funny kitguru never said anything about awful ghosting, when they tested it.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
Of course I am using my monitor, not 30cm but ~ half of meter (50cm) from my eyes. Is not a tablet or phone ffs! :) :D

I think maybe that is the problem for you. You are sitting to close to the screen. That makes sense.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
That's only a matter of personal taste.
In photography or movies, field curvature is a mortal flaw. How would you go editing something shot with a flat focal plane on a curved monitor (or watch on a curved TV)?
And I have "used" curved TVs for some time (i.e. not only in a showroom). They're horrible. There's an approximately 1m (3.3') in front where you can watch a movie. Sitting anywhere else just results in a distorted image. (It's distorted anyway, but if you sit in the aforementioned area it's not that annoying.)

PS Where have you heard of "emulating your eyeball FOV"? It's the first time I've heard that bs, I'd like to read more about it.

The laws of physics my friend. They don't agree with you. Also eyeball curvature has NOTHING to do with the fact that any straight elements won't look straight unless you have your eyes at exact 50% of the screen height. Which no one does usually.

Funny kitguru never said anything about awful ghosting, when they tested it.
The only funny thing here is that you call cfg70 the best gaming monitor ever based on some reviewer's words only, without even testing it personally. That reviewer might have way lower perception of the issue, he might've just not tested it in proper conditions to reveal the issue. It doesn't stop the issue from being there.
The best example I've found after like one minute googling to prove my words with anything more solid than "some guy over the internet said" stuff is this video:

The only funny thing here is that you call cfg70 the best gaming monitor ever based on some reviewer's words only, without even testing it personally. That reviewer might have way lower perception of the issue, he might've just not tested it in proper conditions to reveal the issue. It doesn't stop the issue from being there.
The best example I've found after like one minute googling to prove my words with anything more solid than "some guy over the internet said" stuff is this video:

The only funny thing here, is you speak about the monitor as if you had it, which you dont. I dont have it either, and I nevr said it was the best gaming monitor. I said "it seems".

Here is another private verdict about this monitor:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/59i2sb/i_have_the_new_samsung_c24fg70_any_question/

"Infamous purple shift issue:

• Do not see it in general use.

• Do not see it on the PORT RETURN BAY text. (tested on all 3 response times)

• Do not see it in the BF1 image with highlighted sections.

• Ran another test of my own; Audiosurf (144Hz) with all 3 response times in greyscale only and still didn't see noticeable color shift. (Maybe you guys would like to try this and see if it affects you in this situation?)

• DO encounter it on the ROG blog page checkerboard. This is the only situation and test so far that I can see it. In my case it is not an always-constant flicker, the color shift is mild but noticeable, and doesn't seem to happen much, if at all, when scrolling vertically but only when moving the window horizontally.

• On ROG blog page's checkerboard, the problem gets worse into flashing colors on Faster and Fastest response times.

• Again, on the ROG page, don't see the problem at 60Hz - just the same flicker as the IPS. But, see it mildly at 100Hz. It's worse at 120Hz than 144Hz, but the second time I tried it on 120Hz, no flashing at all, then 3rd and 4th times badly.

• Eye-saver mode does remove the issue and I expect it due to killing off all dark colors that can trigger it."

Have you missed the part when I said I tested this monitor? Well, in case you did, I tested this monitor. And the problem was there regardless of response time setting selected (pixels are turtle-slow at Standard mode btw, so "an issue is only at fast and fastest modes" still means this display is mediocre for gaming, to say the least). It might vary from one unit to another, it might be an individual perception to some degree, all I wanted to say is that you should talk about some products only if you did use them personally.

System Name PC.
Processor i7 2600K 5.0Gh,i7 3770K 5.00Gh. EK, Liqed Coooleng
Motherboard P67A-UD7-B3 Gigabyte T.,ASUS,P8Z77-V PREMIUM,MAXIMUS V EXTRIME..
Cooling Liqed Cooleng ,EK Suprime LTX Nickel,EK for Motherboard,Aqua computer (WGA), Thermaltake .... 0i,
Memory G.SKILL F3-17600CL7-2GBPISG. 16GBSkill Sniper F3-17000CL94GBSR on 2400Hz 10-12-11-29 1
Video Card(s) GTX590 ,SLI ,POV TGT best 691Hz ,LiqedCoold,GTX480.....GTX1080MSI SeaHawkEK SLI
Storage OCZ-REVODRIVE 3-240GB,2xCrucialMX100.512.R-0,1x LMT-32L3m,3x 1TB-WD,1x;1x2TbSEAGATE1x2Tb Seagate
Display(s) DELL-U2412Mb,Samsung Synkmaster245B,HP ENVY 34c
Case Thermaltake, NZXT SWITCH 810SE
Audio Device(s) CREATIVE BLASTER X-Fi Titanium HD , AUNE T1MK2 TUBE USB
Power Supply ENERMAX Platimax 1500W,Thermaltake 1500W
Mouse VIPER V560,FUNC MS-3, Prestigio, R.A.T.E.7 and 5,LogitechG502,RAZER,Inperator.,dead...a.s.o.
Keyboard Trust ....LogotechG410
Software Windows7 64....
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Fire Strike 21.385 (37.234,11.828,7.176)
Finally, the curved WQHD 16: 9 that this is a side monitor excellent addition to the current 21: 9. Finally, the increased resolution.

Have you missed the part when I said I tested this monitor? Well, in case you did, I tested this monitor. And the problem was there regardless of response time setting selected (pixels are turtle-slow at Standard mode btw, so "an issue is only at fast and fastest modes" still means this display is mediocre for gaming, to say the least). It might vary from one unit to another, it might be an individual perception to some degree, all I wanted to say is that you should talk about some products only if you did use them personally.

And what kind of professional equipment did you use when you tested?

"all I wanted to say is that you should talk about some products only if you did use them personally"
So acording to you, nobody can talk about products unless they dont own them. Damn this logic......

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
And what kind of professional equipment did you use when you tested?

"all I wanted to say is that you should talk about some products only if you did use them personally"
So acording to you, nobody can talk about products unless they dont own them. Damn this logic......
Well, tbh the only professional equipment you need when evaluating a monitor is your own eye.
Sure, some tools will tell you some monitors calibrate to an average delta E of 0.9 vs another's 0.7 or that it refreshes in 7.6ms vs another's 6.9, but if you can't spot that by looking at it, than it really doesn't matter. So when it comes to monitors, I tend to stand clear, because it really varies from person to person.

Oh and the same goes for audio equipment, where your ears are also more important than tools. Tat doesn't mean tools are useless, they can tell you what equipment fits into which class, so you don't go into a store, look at the first monitor the sales guy throws at you and think "that's as good as it gets".

Saw the review on the C24FG70. This seems to be the best gaming monitor ever. ZERO backlight bleeding and a very deep black color. Those two things alone, have always been an issue on gaming monitors.
Combined with 144hz. It's a VA panel, and it still uses the low TN resposne times. quantum dot ftw.
I'm glad Samsung had the balls to take the next step in gaming monitors.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's a really, really bad product.

I have one.

Nothing to do with purple overshoot - that's not really an issue on my later production date model.

1) Strobing backlight is not optional, but enforced on Faster and Fastest response time settings (which are necessary if you don't want bad responsiveness when using the monitor 100-144Hz). This causes eye strain and headaches for a lot of people.

2) The former means that brightness is not adjustable at all. Unlike most monitors with a strobe (which are optional, not forced), the brightness is locked at an eye bleeding level rather than on the dim side. I find it physically painful to look at white web pages and documents, it's so bad - sunglasses are literally necessary. The only way to reduce brightness is to massively lower contrast, but that results in a contrastless washed out image ... and then you might as well use a 4 year old 'gaming' TN panel.

3) Putting the monitor in Freesync mode and then enabling Freesync in the AMD control panel appears to disable the strobe. However you still can't adjust the brightness, which remains eye bleeding.

The responsiveness of the monitor is better than many recent 144Hz TN panels, and the picture quality is absolutely outstanding. Hardware is the best on the market, but the above decisions (baffling) make it probably the most unpleasant monitor to use that I've experienced in the last 25 years.

I dread these two new monitors coming to market, because I expect clueless managers at Samsung, with some kind of prescriptive ideology, will ruin them too.

Processor Intel i7 4790K
Motherboard Asus Z97 Deluxe
Cooling Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120
Memory Corsair Dominator 1866Mhz 4X4GB
Video Card(s) Asus R290X
Storage Samsung 850 Pro SSD 256GB/Samsung 840 Evo SSD 1TB
Display(s) Samsung S23A950D
Case Corsair 850D
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek
Power Supply Corsair AX850
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G710+
Software Windows 10 x64
Its shame, .Quantum dot colour and contrast is awesome, I was very interested in this monitor but it looks like it has some problems. I wouldnt buy a curved screen for PC use either, I was hoping they would release a flat version......

Oh well, I guess we have to wait, maybe LG will release a flat OLED PC monitor to compete with Samsung.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64

VA as a technology is generally faster at refresh than IPS, so that's not really true. It may be true in some bad VA's vs some good IPS's, but not in general.

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.

Seen them in shops and they drive me crazy.