• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

XV - Corsair 570X project by MetallicAcid

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Corsair Crystal 570XIntel Core i7 5820KGigabyte Designare X99Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 GamingCorsair Vengeance LED White 32GB 4x8GBCorsair HX1200Corsair Commander MiniCorsair HD120 LED fans x6Custom water cooling by Bitspower

Mods:
Mounted radiator and fans in new postitionModded motherboard panel for unique cable routingModded dust filters so that view inside of chassis in not obstructedPainted motherboardPainted RAMPainted custom aluminium partsFabricated custom GPU shroudFabricated custom PSU shroud piece and ned-capFabricated custom cable cover for backside of chassisVertically mounted the GPUSleeved PSU cables

Hey guys! Welcome and thank you for checking out my project called XV featuring a Corsair Crystal 570X. This project was built for the 570X competition that Corsair are holding, where they have asked 10 modders from all around the world to design and mod the 570X. The name XV comes from the number of custom modded PCs that I have built over the last 4 years.

Processor i7 3770k
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev 3.0
Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming
Display(s) ROG Swift PG278Q
Well, the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Statue of Zeus at Athens, the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes, the Lighthouse of Alexandria and now the XV - Corsair Project of MetallicAcid.

System Name AlphaCool Aquacomputer P5
Processor Intel Core i7-4960X @ 3.60GHz (OC 4.0GHz)
Motherboard MSI Big Bang-XPower II (MS-7737)
Cooling Aquacomputer and AlphaCool
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 SDRAM
Video Card(s) 3x EVGA Nvidia 980 1x Nvidia Titan X
Display(s) Acer XZ350CU Black 35" 21:9 Ultra-wide
Case Thermaltake Core P5
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350 Power Supply TP-1350M
Mouse Fenek Standard Issue Gaming Mouse- Black | 3310 Sensor, RGB
Keyboard Ducky Shine 6 Year of the Monkey special edition PBT Mechanical Keyboard (Silver Cherry MX)
Can I commission you to do some pipework on my machine that I am finishing up ? where are you located brother ?

Can I commission you to do some pipework on my machine that I am finishing up ? where are you located brother ?
Hey man! I usually do not do comissioned work for private people because of time constraints.. But if you are located in Sweden or somewhere close-by then we might be able to work something out.

/J