• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HyperX Completed Gaming Peripheral Product Lines

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
As eSports and gaming community getting prosperous, gamers nowadays tend to spend longer time playing, hence in need of gaming gears with higher quality. HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, is dedicated to bringing the best gaming experience to Pros and casual gamers alike. Since the first Cloud Gaming Headset launched in April 2014,HyperX surpassed 2-million headset sales mark in three short years, and then successfully expanded the product lines to gaming mouse pads and keyboards. As PulseFire FPS Gaming mouse completes the peripheral family in 2017, HyperX is now ready to offer gamers all the required peripherals for the best gaming setup.

HyperX complete FPS family is designed to meet the specific requirements of gamers. PulseFire FPS Gaming Mouse provides gamers accurate tracking and fast response time with PixArt 3310 sensor and Omron switches. Solid-built HyperX Alloy FPS keyboard is a perfect match for mice movement with its small footprint design, maximizing desktop space. Furthermore, gamers looking for competitive edge will need a pair of decent headsets, where HyperX Cloud Revolver S can easily fit in. With studio-grade sound stage and Plug N Play virtual Dolby Surround 7.1 audio, Cloud Revolver S helps gamers easily identify the location of enemies and win every battle.

HyperX will showcase the upgraded Alloy FPS Pro and Alloy Elite RGB keyboard for the first time in APAC along with current existing products during Computex 2017. Looking into the future, HyperX would keep building products with the best quality and performance that gamers across genres could all comfortably count on.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

With PulseFire weight and shape, you can´t take them serious when they talk about "pro gaming mouse" lol nice try tho, maybe next version will be better

Processor i7-4790K 4.6GHz @1.29v
Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VII Z97
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory G. Skill Trident X 2x8GB 2133MHz
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf RTX 3060 V1 FHR (Newegg Shuffle)
Storage OS 120GB Kingston V300, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB , 3TB Hitachi HDD, 2x5TB Toshiba X300, 500GB M.2 @ x2
Display(s) Lenovo y27g 1080p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) AKG Q701's w/ O2+ODAC (Sounds a little bright)
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 850w
Mouse Glorious Model D
Keyboard Rosewill Full Size. Red Switches. Blue Leds. RK-9100xBRE - Hate this. way to big
Software Win10
Benchmark Scores 3DMark FireStrike Score : needs updating
Damn, TPU needs and editor or to start proof reading before posting. That was tough to read, especially the first sentence.

I know sometimes non English companies will provide terrible translations. I don't think that is what happened here though.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Damn, TPU needs and editor or to start proof reading before posting. That was tough to read, especially the first sentence.

I know sometimes non English companies will provide terrible translations. I don't think that is what happened here though.

It's labelled a press release, so I think that's just as-is from the company.

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
i like their headsets, so far its the unique thing i have tested and try, currently own HyperX Cloud headset, simple, comfortable and great quality! several accessories and parts!

watch your mouth... no need to damn nothing... i really admire @btarunr for posting and keep us up to date with news and articles.....
if you feel like translation is not correct then send a Private message to him and make the difference, but complaining like a little girl will not solve a sh*t here....

also if the reading is not as you desire skip it an dont come here to criticize the work that others do for all the community and members... or also if you could do it better, as it seems to be according your comment, ask w1zz or other moderator about the chance to give yourself a try...

Regards,

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Memory 6 gb Ballistix Tracer
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Audio Device(s) seperate amp and 6 big speakers
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Keyboard under going restoration
i read the first 2 lines, laughed my bollocks off and gave up.

Processor i7-4790K 4.6GHz @1.29v
Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VII Z97
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory G. Skill Trident X 2x8GB 2133MHz
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf RTX 3060 V1 FHR (Newegg Shuffle)
Storage OS 120GB Kingston V300, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB , 3TB Hitachi HDD, 2x5TB Toshiba X300, 500GB M.2 @ x2
Display(s) Lenovo y27g 1080p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) AKG Q701's w/ O2+ODAC (Sounds a little bright)
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 850w
Mouse Glorious Model D
Keyboard Rosewill Full Size. Red Switches. Blue Leds. RK-9100xBRE - Hate this. way to big
Software Win10
Benchmark Scores 3DMark FireStrike Score : needs updating
It's labelled a press release, so I think that's just as-is from the company.
Yeah that is what I wondered. I was hoping that wasn't a news writers wording. That sentence structure was amazing lol.
watch your mouth... no need to damn nothing... i really admire @btarunr for posting and keep us up to date with news and articles.....
if you feel like translation is not correct then send a Private message to him and make the difference, but complaining like a little girl will not solve a sh*t here....

also if the reading is not as you desire skip it an dont come here to criticize the work that others do for all the community and members... or also if you could do it better, as it seems to be according your comment, ask w1zz or other moderator about the chance to give yourself a try...

Regards,
Lol you must have a hatred towards little girls. I did skip it because it was tough as hell to read.
Ima damn the damning damned dam.
Yes, I do think I could write better in English than whoever translated that over at Kingston/Hyper X. As already stated it was a copy pasta as I suspected.
Anyways, thanks for the news. I tried a HyperX cloud headset my cousin has. Lets just say you get what you pay for and that isn't much.