• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU's Nostalgic Hardware Club

Indeed... As someone who got to experience dual-slot 1 system (even if it was for a day or two), I have to say I'm seriously disappointed with the performance. Not to mention it's only compatible with certain group of selected software and OS, which makes it pretty much useless in the terms of every-day usage or even retro gaming :(

I even converted my HP Kayak XU800 back to its factory specs, running single 800MHz CPU instead of dual 1000MHz ones. The reason was pretty simple, the system was overheating and consuming way too much power, and yet I didn't see any noticeable improvements in the terms of speed & performance.

I haven't tested it yet really myself extensively... the only multi-socket systems I've ever owned are my big 4-P3 dell, and it won't utilize any sort of "3D video card" what so ever, only the onboard video. So I can't test gaming on it, sadly. Except maybe a Voodoo2 SLI might work. But in theory any game designed for multi-core as modernish games from 2005 -> forward should use it all fine, and WindowsXP supports dual cpu and treats it just like any dual core computer. It's probably more of you were just playing old single-core based games actually.

I own a dual-Pentium-Pro motherboard I bought summer 2016 but haven't been able to get it running yet.. no money for cpu's and I have to spend the money on other stuff. I did pick up a 550 watt power supply recently from Antec that has a hefty +5V rail, (a requirement for old pre-p4-connector systems). Modern power supplies can't handle those systems, the +5v rail on modern units is usually like 20 amps or less, probably not enough for a pair of P-Pro's.

A little bit of info for you. The very first dual core CPU's from Intel actually were two single core cpu's slapped on a cpu package together with an inter-connect, and technically -WERE- "2 cpu systems" and sold to the masses as "A dual core cpu!".

EDIT: An image of the first dual core CPU's from Intel, Pentium4 era Pentium-D chip:

Last edited:
Processor Intel i5-6600
Motherboard ASRock H170M-ITX
Cooling Cooler Master Geminii S524
Memory G.Skill DDR4-2133 16GB (8GB x 2)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte R9-380X 4GB
Storage Samsung 950 EVO 250GB (mSATA)
Display(s) LG 29UM69G-B 2560x1080 IPS
Case Lian Li PC-Q25
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Seasonic SS-460FL2
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech G110
Software Windows 10 Pro
Oh yeah, I don't want to get one running these days :)

I was the odd-fan of Windows NT (and BeOS) back in those days for the SMP support. If software didn't work in NT, the fallback was Windows 95/98 depending on the year. It's probably why I have such good memories of 95/98 -- I was only running it 20% of the time.

Had a small number of other SMP systems over the years, finally ending with a pair of hyper-threaded Xeons (they came before P4 HT). After that, we get multi-core CPUs from AMD. My 3800 X2 at 2.5Ghz was amazing :)

6-way P-Pro? Could be an ALR 6x6, it's famous for supporting 6 OverDrive 333Mhz CPUs. Normally you can only have 2 Overdrives, but that particular board has bridge chips to allow 6 of them in a system. Never had one, but was a big collectible awhile back.

System Name Adison "Open Space" 19
Processor Intel Pentium II, 350MHz
Motherboard Chaintech 6BTM, Slot 1
Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
Video Card(s) ATI Rage IIc AGP, Diamond Monster 3DII 12MB
Storage BTC BCD-40XH, Quantum Fireball 3.5 Series, EX6.4 GB
Display(s) LG StudioWorks 57M
Case Adison Midi Tower, ATX
Audio Device(s) Creative SoundBlaster 128
Power Supply Codegen 300W
Mouse Genius SlimStar 110, PS/2
Keyboard Genius SlimStar 110, PS/2
Software Microsoft Windows 98
Heh, I'm still using one of these Pentiums D on a daily basis, it's paired up with Gigabyte P31-ES3G, has 2GB of DDR2 and ATI X1550, running Win7... I'm using it for emails, HiFi and/or video watching & editing :D Basically, a full multimedia system, this is the system that's paired with Genius HF2020 speakers!

Yes, the Voodoo1 and Voodoo2 will most likely work OK, since these are not being recognized as video adapters. In fact, Voodoo 1 & 2 are not capable of 2D environment, so you still have to use the onboard solution, in combination with 3dfx. And yeah, that's just it! Personally, 2005 is not retro OR nostalgic for my taste, just old (but still modern enough for today's standards) So I just don't see a point in making a dedicated "retro" system for games from this time period, since I can easily play them on my daily runner Q6600 for example, which still has XP along with Win7. But that's my personal opinion of course ;)

As for the Pentium Pro, I was fortunate enough to pick up one for free. Been searching for the CPUs and motherboards separately for months, but couldn't find anything! Then I got lucky & picked up the entire Pro system, but it's a single CPU model. Has solder pads for optional expansion (better model, perhaps?) to dual CPU system, but overall I'm just glad to have at least one in my collection :)

Heh, I'm still using one of these Pentiums D on a daily basis, it's paired up with Gigabyte P31-ES3G, has 2GB of DDR2 and ATI X1550, running Win7... I'm using it for emails, HiFi and/or video watching & editing :D Basically, a full multimedia system, this is the system that's paired with Genius HF2020 speakers!

Yes, the Voodoo1 and Voodoo2 will most likely work OK, since these are not being recognized as video adapters. In fact, Voodoo 1 & 2 are not capable of 2D environment, so you still have to use the onboard solution, in combination with 3dfx. And yeah, that's just it! Personally, 2005 is not retro OR nostalgic for my taste, just old (but still modern enough for today's standards) So I just don't see a point in making a dedicated "retro" system for games from this time period, since I can easily play them on my daily runner Q6600 for example, which still has XP along with Win7. But that's my personal opinion of course ;)

As for the Pentium Pro, I was fortunate enough to pick up one for free. Been searching for the CPUs and motherboards separately for months, but couldn't find anything! Then I got lucky & picked up the entire Pro system, but it's a single CPU model. Has solder pads for optional expansion (better model, perhaps?) to dual CPU system, but overall I'm just glad to have at least one in my collection :)

Most of the world has moved on to modern Core i3/i5/i7 / amd ryzen systems for their daily computers. Or at least something better than Intel-775 yeaaaaars ago. I couldn't imagine anyone still using that stuff for modern web browsing and daily stuff. In fact chrome dumped gpu acceleration for any GPU older than DirectX-11 last week even. As well, windows 7 (as much as I love it) is still technically a "Obsolete" operating system now and is gradually being dropped support wise for browsers and gpu drivers I believe next year. Most everyone has moved on to windows 10 now a days for their modern computers. Which comes in the problem.. a lot of 2005 and older games won't run on the newer OS's. I'm actually having to dual-boot win7 and windows 10 on my big 3770K-I7 system just to play some games that won't run in win10.

So technically "Windows 7" is retro today. As well my primary "web browsing" computer is a 3.4 ghz 2nd generation Intel i3 cpu with a GTX 470, and I'm having bad difficulty browsing today's internet on this system and probably have to upgrade the gpu in it soon.

Maybe just sack off Chrome :p

Firefox + addons for forcing youtube to use H264 means old hardware should run a treat for the time being.

I was messing with a 2Ghz core duo and a 8400Gs this morning, 1080 video on youtube and about 10% cpu usage.

Its the codecs that youtube have started to use that's killing off older gpus because they don't support the decoding of H265/VP9, support is still very limited even for modern GPU's. There are no low end cards that support HEVC decoding other than a Nvidia 1050 or intels kabylake.

Processor Intel i5-6600
Case Lian Li PC-Q25
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech G110
Software Windows 10 Pro
About 3 months ago I pulled together my oldest parts and gave my sister-in-law a system.

Gigabyte Ultra Durable 3 P45
Core 2 Duo E6400 (overclocked)
8GB DDR2-800 (4 x 2GB)
Radeon HD 5670 1GB
640GB WD Black
Windows 7

That's about as old as I can imagine using today (as a daily driver, not our retro hobby systems). Her boyfriend says it's just enough to run vanilla Skyrim on their 720p TV, along with Netflix.

My hope is that it runs until Christmas. My other hope is Zen APUs being available around Christmas.

Maybe just sack off Chrome :p

Firefox + addons for forcing youtube to use H264 means old hardware should run a treat for the time being.

I was messing with a 2Ghz core duo and a 8400Gs this morning, 1080 video on youtube and about 10% cpu usage.

Its the codecs that youtube have started to use that's killing off older gpus because they don't support the decoding of H265/VP9, support is still very limited even for modern GPU's. There are no low end cards that support HEVC decoding other than a Nvidia 1050 or intels kabylake.

Modern firefox is dropping gpu acceleration for older gpu's soon as well, I found it in their documentation, so is opera. And I'm not just talking youtube. I mean browsing script-heavy websites even without flash in them. The browsers use gpu acceleration for random websites, not just flash. They've been doing that for years. We're slowly being forced to "move on" in hardware just to keep using the internet.

Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
Most of the world has moved on to modern Core i3/i5/i7 / amd ryzen systems for their daily computers. Or at least something better than Intel-775 yeaaaaars ago. I couldn't imagine anyone still using that stuff for modern web browsing and daily stuff. In fact chrome dumped gpu acceleration for any GPU older than DirectX-11 last week even. As well, windows 7 (as much as I love it) is still technically a "Obsolete" operating system now and is gradually being dropped support wise for browsers and gpu drivers I believe next year. Most everyone has moved on to windows 10 now a days for their modern computers. Which comes in the problem.. a lot of 2005 and older games won't run on the newer OS's. I'm actually having to dual-boot win7 and windows 10 on my big 3770K-I7 system just to play some games that won't run in win10.

So technically "Windows 7" is retro today. As well my primary "web browsing" computer is a 3.4 ghz 2nd generation Intel i3 cpu with a GTX 470, and I'm having bad difficulty browsing today's internet on this system and probably have to upgrade the gpu in it soon.
Well, considering I've just upgraded my Q6600 rig not so long ago to 8GB of DDR2, I don't think I'll be moving to a new platform any time soon. Probably not for the next 4-5 years to say, at least. TBH I can't afford i7 at the moment, and don't really see much of a point since both Q6600 and 8800GT can pull just about anything - even GTA V which is considered one of the newest & most demanding titles out there.

Well, considering I've just upgraded my Q6600 rig not so long ago to 8GB of DDR2, I don't think I'll be moving to a new platform any time soon. Probably not for the next 4-5 years to say, at least. TBH I can't afford i7 at the moment, and don't really see much of a point since both Q6600 and 8800GT can pull just about anything - even GTA V which is considered one of the newest & most demanding titles out there.

We're going off topic here but.. I find that very very hard to believe you can manage that on that old system. I have a big 3770K @ 4.8 ghz and a overclocked R9 290X 8GB and it still can't run GTA-V maxed out at maximum settings @ 1080p-60 FPS. I'm not sure what you'd have to turn off/down for a 8800GT to even hope of running that.. Lowest possible settings @ 30 FPS or so? :( not a very enjoyable experience. I even tried it on a pair of GTX 470's a while back and it was pretty slow on medium-low even then.

Processor Intel i5-6600
Case Lian Li PC-Q25
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech G110
Software Windows 10 Pro
Well, to tie it back into nostalgia my first monitor was Gateway Vivitron 17" @ 1024x768. Most games however ran at 320x240 or 640x480. It was a CRT, so scaling issues were non-existent. But the point is, that some of us might be very accepting of "less than maximum" graphics? I love 1994-onward which includes many graphical styles and improvements over last couple decades.

But I certainly see the other side, I want to build a simple and cheap APU system for my sister-in-law and her family. The latest tech makes life easier, but for right now they gotta live lean on my old C2D :)

Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
We're going off topic here but.. I find that very very hard to believe you can manage that on that old system. I have a big 3770K @ 4.8 ghz and a overclocked R9 290X 8GB and it still can't run GTA-V maxed out at maximum settings @ 1080p-60 FPS. I'm not sure what you'd have to turn off/down for a 8800GT to even hope of running that.. Lowest possible settings @ 30 FPS or so? :( not a very enjoyable experience. I even tried it on a pair of GTX 470's a while back and it was pretty slow on medium-low even then.
You're right, we should move on. Just wanted to add this, I never said the game is maxed out lol It's running on the bare minimum, with around 25-30 around the open areas, sometimes (quite rarely) slows down to 10 in Los Santos, around the major intersections & highway. So the game is indeed playable, and my Q6600 is overclocked to 3.00GHz which kinda helps with the overall performance which is why I'm running Hyper 212 instead of the stock CPU cooler :)

You're right, we should move on. Just wanted to add this, I never said the game is maxed out lol It's running on the bare minimum, with around 25-30 around the open areas, sometimes (quite rarely) slows down to 10 in Los Santos, around the major intersections & highway. So the game is indeed playable, and my Q6600 is overclocked to 3.00GHz which kinda helps with the overall performance which is why I'm running Hyper 212 instead of the stock CPU cooler :)

I'm not sure if you realize but there's used HD 5870's on ebay today for $50, they're literally +266% faster than your card.. and you can snatch up Q9200 chips for $12 - $15 used instead of your old Q6600. There's some half way decent cards really cheap today. Heck even the mighty GTX 780 Ti cards are down to $160 now.

System Name BOX
Processor Core i7 6950X @ 4,26GHz (1,28V)
Motherboard X99 SOC Champion (BIOS F23c + bifurcation mod)
Cooling Thermalright Venomous-X + 2x Delta 38mm PWM (Push-Pull)
Memory Patriot Viper Steel 4000MHz CL16 4x8GB (@3240MHz CL12.12.12.24 CR2T @ 1,48V)
Video Card(s) Titan V (~1650MHz @ 0.77V, HBM2 1GHz, Forced P2 state [OFF])
Storage WD SN850X 2TB + Samsung EVO 2TB (SATA) + Seagate Exos X20 20TB (4Kn mode)
Display(s) LG 27GP950-B
Case Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL
Audio Device(s) Motu M4 (audio interface) + ATH-A900Z + Behringer C-1
Power Supply Seasonic X-760 (760W)
Mouse Logitech RX-250
Keyboard HP KB-9970
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Pentium 4 vs. Windows 10 Pro x64 on Intel Optane 16GB : LINK (I know... overkill :D)

PS. Actually Smithfield core (first "Dual core" from Intel), looked like this : LINK, comparison to other Pentium D : LINK (source : LINK).

Last edited:
Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
System Name 1.21 gigawatts!
Processor Intel Core i7 6700K
Motherboard MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X
Cooling Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Slim with Arctic MX-4
Memory 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3000 MHz
Video Card(s) Palit GTX 1080 Game Rock
Storage Mushkin Triactor 240GB + Toshiba X300 4TB + Team L3 EVO 480GB
Display(s) Philips 237E7QDSB/00 23" FHD AH-IPS
Case Aerocool Aero-1000 white + 4 Arctic F12 PWM Rev.2 fans
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio Boost 3 with Nahimic Audio Enhancer
Power Supply FSP Hydro G 650W
Mouse Cougar 700M eSports white
Keyboard E-Blue Cobra II
Software Windows 8.1 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R15: 948 (stock) / 1044 (4,7 GHz) FarCry 5 1080p Ultra: min 100, avg 116, max 133 FPS
I didn't even know I had these in a sealed box with old PC case. Now I remember - CPU is dead, while RAMs were a big surprise since I was selling them a few years ago without success. I tought that they were gone untill i found them today. They were in working condition some 7-8 years ago, so they should be OK.

40.jpg 41.jpg 42.jpg

43.JPG

Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
Nah, the brand new DDR400 1GB module will cost you around 6USD, AND it comes with free shipping world-wide. So unless you offer it for half the price (2-3USD per module), you're probably not going to sell them any time soon.

Speaking of Athlons, I got my hands on XP2200 the other day... Still have to give it a try, but it's most likely working OK. Also got P4 @ 2.8GHz along with yet another P4 @ 1.4GHz Both S478....

On a side note, I'm finally done with Cherry keyboards :) Squeaky clean, right out of my dishwasher, which is why I had to take them apart in the first place ;)

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
Nah, the brand new DDR400 1GB module will cost you around 6USD, AND it comes with free shipping world-wide. So unless you offer it for half the price (2-3USD per module), you're probably not going to sell them any time soon.

Speaking of Athlons, I got my hands on XP2200 the other day... Still have to give it a try, but it's most likely working OK. Also got P4 @ 2.8GHz along with yet another P4 @ 1.4GHz Both S478....

On a side note, I'm finally done with Cherry keyboards :) Squeaky clean, right out of my dishwasher, which is why I had to take them apart in the first place ;)
yeah classic keyboard, i dunno why now i feel its better thantodays keyboards. maybe coz im getting old?:D:D:D

Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
Because it /IS/, period! Take a look at my previous post, these things actually have a metal plate underneath to make them heavier & more reliable. Not to mention the rubber feet, etc. You can actually see the manufacturing quality going downhill, just by comparing these 3 keyboards from the pic above... Even though all 3 of them look pretty much identical, the oldest one is obviously the best choice to go with. Sturdy, heavy & reliable, then there's 2nd model which more-less resembles the old one, but without grey keys, it's all made in one color. And then there's the 3rd one, PS2 version which uses cheap, silicone based domes (where the other two use real rubber), does NOT have a metal plate (so it's much lighter, comparing to other two) and feels "cheaper" overall.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
Because it /IS/, period! Take a look at my previous post, these things actually have a metal plate underneath to make them heavier & more reliable. Not to mention the rubber feet, etc. You can actually see the manufacturing quality going downhill, just by comparing these 3 keyboards from the pic above... Even though all 3 of them look pretty much identical, the oldest one is obviously the best choice to go with. Sturdy, heavy & reliable, then there's 2nd model which more-less resembles the old one, but without grey keys, it's all made in one color. And then there's the 3rd one, PS2 version which uses cheap, silicone based domes (where the other two use real rubber), does NOT have a metal plate (so it's much lighter, comparing to other two) and feels "cheaper" overall.
yep, rubber dome from old keyboard feels better than todays keyboard
metal plate makes it sturdy and you can't complain about their quality
IMG_20170527_230336_HHT_.jpg

SK-8815 lenovo keyboard

Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
I went through a LOT of different keyboards over the years, but nowdays I'm using Genius SlimStar C110. It's a cheap model, but surprisingly good actually! Got 3 of these, one for RetroMaster 2500 rig, one for Q6600 and one for Pentium D system.

They even included a liquid draining holes underneath, in case you spill water across the keyboard, so it simply drains away from the contacts, (hopefully) without shorting anything. Not that I ever had a situation like this before, but better safe than sorry! ;)

System Name Chachamaru-IV | Retro Battlestation
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Intel Pentium II 450MHz
Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming | MSI MS-6116 (Intel 440BX chipset)
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4
Memory 32GB Corsair DDR4-3000 (16-20-20-38) | 512MB PC133 SDRAM
Video Card(s) nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 FE | 3dfx Voodoo3 3000
Storage 1TB WD_Black SN850 NVME SSD (OS), Toshiba 3TB (Storage), Toshiba 3TB (Steam)
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G5 27" @ 1440p144 & Dell P2312H @ 1080p60
Case SilverStone Seta A1 | Beige box
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster AE-7 (Speakers), Creative Zen Hybrid headset | Sound Blaster AWE64
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 750 G2 | 250W ASETEC
Mouse Roccat Kone Air| Microsoft Serial Mouse v2.0A
Keyboard Vortex Race3 | Dell AT102W
Software Microsoft Windows 11 Pro | Microsoft Windows 98SE
I got an old mechanical Dell AT102W in black a few years back, I even posted it in here at the time I think. I used that for a long while, before getting a cheap board with Cherry MX blues. Now I'm using a buckling spring UNICOMP Classic, which is essentially the old IBM Model M with Windows keys.

yep, rubber dome from old keyboard feels better than todays keyboard
metal plate makes it sturdy and you can't complain about their quality.

This is exactly why I still use this very old Acer keyboard that originally went to an old 1990's Pre-MMX Pentium system I picked up years ago.. use it via PS/2 on my modern I7-3770K system for gaming and everything. It's not actually mechnical, but it definitely feels -A LOT- better than any of the "modern" rubber dome keyboards made out of plastic we get today. It also has a metal plate inside.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Found this in the closet this morning :)

Number 9 PCI card with an S3 Virge gpu- think it can play Crysis? :p:laugh:
Late to reply on this and all, but that puppy looks to be in pristine condition!

Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
No luck with that S775 Asus P5S800VM Vintage board, I recapped just about every single capacitor I could find & still getting artifacts across the screen. At this point I'm looking at the alternative mATX boards, but really - if this one doesn't work out (assuming I can't find a cheap one), this thing is getting parted out & rest will go to the recycling yard.

Bit quiet in here :oops:

Got a bit of a thing for socket A stuff currently so bear with me :)

I have a very beat up but functional SK41G shuttle based on a older KM266 chipset, so while it hums along nicely it wasn't the flashy Nforce 2 version.

Had been after one of these for a while as I built one up for a friend at University about 15 years ago, always was a bit Jelous of it!

Bought for peanuts, came with a 9550 so swapped that for a 6800GS I had around. After a good clean out it runs perfectly. I have since bought a black one local, so now have a pair :kookoo::D

IMG_20170521_153549542.jpg IMG_20170521_112205475.jpg IMG_20170521_124509491.jpg IMG_20170521_140519429_HDR.jpg

Picked up a K7S5A with blow caps a few weeks back, recapped it and stupidly killed it. Luckily they are cheap so bought another and transfered all caps across. For £4 delivered I got a palamino XP2000 and a cooler thrown in too.

IMG_20170602_201231786.jpg IMG_20170603_112809388.jpg IMG_20170603_112819788.jpg IMG_20170603_112829998.jpg IMG_20170602_213922110.jpg