• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OFFICIAL Payday 2 (Discussion)

Processor Intel Core i5-3570K
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V Pro
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8GB Mushkin Blackline DDR3-1600
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 670
Storage Intel 520 60GB, Seagate Barracuda XT 2TB
Display(s) BenQ 24" XL2420T
Case Corsair 550D
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser HD600, Audeze LCD-3F, Mytek Stereo 192 DSD, La Figaro 339, Burson HA-160, Geek Pulse X
Power Supply Corsair AX650
Mouse steelseries Sensei MLG edition
Keyboard Cooler Master QuickFire Pro
Software Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium
playing around with the new Steakout 12G Auto Shotgun and like it :)

System Name That computer
Processor Intel I7 960 OC @ 4GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte G.1 Guerilla
Cooling Corsair H80
Memory 12gb G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Radeon 6950 2GB
Storage 120GB Samsung 840, 2x 1TB WD Black Raid 0
Display(s) 2X ACER S232HL
Case Thermaltake Amour A90
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX
Power Supply 600W OCZ MODXSTREAM PRO
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
damn hard on deathwish. You have juuuust enough time to get the cars to the containers, and almost no room for error
I had to run through that 4 times because the cars wouldn't detect as being delivered even though the bumper was touching the container in deathwish

Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Case Corsair 550D
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser HD600, Audeze LCD-3F, Mytek Stereo 192 DSD, La Figaro 339, Burson HA-160, Geek Pulse X
Molotovs suck (AOE is not large enough I feel)
Dragon rounds suck (don't stun dozers and you don't want to fire these anywhere near civilians as they seem to catch on fire easily)

I don't think the Steakout 12G has synergy with any ammo types like the Izhma 12G does :(

The Piglet Grenade Launcher is great.

I'm not going to buy anymore DLC until Overkill does a much needed balance pass. I really don't like buying an AK BUFF :/

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 3600
Motherboard B450
Cooling Scythe Ashura
Memory Team Dark Z 3200 8GB x2
Video Card(s) MSI 390
Storage WD 2TB + WD Green 640GB
Display(s) Samsung 40JU6600 @ 200% scaling
Case Coolermaster CM 690 II
Audio Device(s) Fiio E10K, Graham Slee Solo II SRG, Sennheiser HD6XX, AKG K7XX, ATH WS1100is
Power Supply Corsair HX650
Mouse Rival 700
Keyboard Corsair K70, Razer Tarantula
Did anybody watch it?

That's so Payday.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
FBI files are up!
http://fbi.overkillsoftware.com/
•First-degree Murder
•Attempted Murder
•Breaking and Entering
•Trespassing
•Concealed Carry
•Assault And Battery
•Manslaughter
•Theft And Burglary
•Threatening Behavior
•Hostage Taking
•Misuse of Private Assets
•Forceable Restraint
•Grand Theft Auto
•Armed Robbery
•Destruction of Private Property
•Jaywalking
•Drug Trafficking
•Manufacture of Illegal Drugs
•Possession of Illegal Drugs with Intent to Distribute
•Illegal Modification of Firearm
•Arson
•Resisting Arrest
•Destruction of Police Assets
•Hacking Into Private Network
•Interfering with Police Radio Frequencies
•Smuggling of Illegal Firearms
•Stopping Vehicle Traffic
•Manufacture and Use of Illegal Explosives
•Aiding and Abbetting Wanted Fugitive
•Littering
•Defacement and Destruction of Currency
•Interference of Postal Services
•Illegally Entering Prohibited Airspace
•Use of Illegal Ammunition
•Crossing a Central Reservation
•Wilful Endangerment of Innocents
•Damage to Public Property
•Smuggling of Illegally Obtained Property
•Appropriation of Weapons of Mass Destruction
•Vehicular Manslaughter
•Interference With Railroad property
•Maritime Irregularity
•Disturbing the Peace
Guilty as charged. *shrug* XD

Over 10,000 kills in my career.

Last edited:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
So, pre-Crimefest started with Overkill adding micro-transactions to the game by way of locked safes, which you buy drills for at $2.49 each to unlock a skin which may or may not have stat bonuses. Needless to say, this has caused an uproar in the community.

Then the very next day (first day of Crimefest), they announce weapon rebalancing which, in some ways, makes sense (e.g. accuracy and stability are 0-100 across all guns instead of, for example, a pistol at 28 having 100% accuracy) but in changing it, pistols have now become overpowered where shotguns are underpowered.

Needless to say, the community is not looking forward to the rest of Crimefest...

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Vetrans are pissed off about the Blackmarket update (adding micro-transactions to the game) and the Completely Overkill Pack (COP) rewards (which, putting it mildly, underwhelmed). The community backlash to both of these things caused three volunteer moderators to strike. The moderators met with Starbreeze head, Almir, to break the strike and this is what Almir put up on the 20th summarizing it (there's a video of the 2 hour conversation at the link):
http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/85928399508949511

TL;DR: Starbreeze will be implementing some changes to try to fix the COP (two more drills and two more safes with guaranteed mint condition drops) and Blackmarket (allow hosts to disable skins and/or skin stats) disasters as well as improve communication with the community.

Note: the two things above in parenthesis were mentioned but may not necessarily be what is implemented.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Vetrans are pissed off about the Blackmarket update (adding micro-transactions to the game) and the Completely Overkill Pack (COP) rewards (which, putting it mildly, underwhelmed). The community backlash to both of these things caused three volunteer moderators to strike. The moderators met with Starbreeze head, Almir, to break the strike and this is what Almir put up on the 20th summarizing it (there's a video of the 2 hour conversation at the link):
http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/85928399508949511

TL;DR: Starbreeze will be implementing some changes to try to fix the COP (two more drills and two more safes with guaranteed mint condition drops) and Blackmarket (allow hosts to disable skins and/or skin stats) disasters as well as improve communication with the community.

Note: the two things above in parenthesis were mentioned but may not necessarily be what is implemented.

They turned around and said "sorry", but never actually 100% said they'd go back on any changes. Seems like they understand they did something really really stupid, irevicably borked their relationship with the players and know it, and yet aren't doing anything but talking about how super sorry they are.

Pretty sure financially they're boned if they don't seriously incetivise microtransactions, which is why they did these stat boost gubbins. The studio could not afford to carry on, so they made extreme implementations for emergency cash flow. I sincerely hope they learn very quickly that short term cash grabs are not a solution. Take a look at GrindingGearGames. They have one of the most popular ARPGs in the world, and their microtransactions involve nothing more than hats and totally pointless comsetic nonsense. Yet they still manage to make a fat stack of cash and push out free expansions every 12 months.

Basically cosmetic microtransactions only work when they're backing up a game that's amazing and/or has solid management. PayDay seemed relatively entertaining, but has obviously been spending more than it could hope to rake in with its current model. Also promising one thing and implementing another is basically career suicude, guy should have known better, kept his mouth shut.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
They turned around and said "sorry", but never actually 100% said they'd go back on any changes.
Almir sounded very certain on COP changes; he just didn't know what specifically or when.

Pretty sure financially they're boned if they don't seriously incetivise microtransactions, which is why they did these stat boost gubbins. The studio could not afford to carry on, so they made extreme implementations for emergency cash flow. I sincerely hope they learn very quickly that short term cash grabs are not a solution. Take a look at GrindingGearGames. They have one of the most popular ARPGs in the world, and their microtransactions involve nothing more than hats and totally pointless comsetic nonsense. Yet they still manage to make a fat stack of cash and push out free expansions every 12 months.
Then why did they give two heists away for free? They're not short on cash. Micro-transactions are a way to make more money faster though.

Also promising one thing and implementing another is basically career suicude, guy should have known better, kept his mouth shut.
Which is why he is saying so little now. He learned his lesson.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Got Tabula Rasa tonight and, as expected, it wasn't easy. Here's a summary of how it went down for anyone interested in try...
Highly recommend two players (you and someone else) with AI. The AI has ridiculous amounts of health and unlimited ammo. Use that to your advantage.
  • Golden AK.762 Rifle
    • Modern Barrel
    • Competitor's Compensator
    • Auto Fire
    • Scope Mount
    • Keymod Rail
    • LED Combo
    • AK Plastic Grip
    • AK Quadstacked Mag
    • Speculator Sight
    • no stock (would if I could but those are the hardest achievements in the AK/CAR DLC.
  • Chicago Typewriter Submachine Gun
    • no barrel (would use Long Barrel if it were available)
    • Competitor's Compensator
    • no foregrip (because it removes stability)
    • LED Combo
    • no grip (because it removes stability)
    • Speculator Sight
    • no stock (because it removes stability)
  • X-46 Knife (never used it)
  • Dynamite (that or grenades is critical for Captain Winters on Day 2)
  • Armor Bag (because there's nothing else to equip)
  • Two-Piece Suit
  • Skill Set #4 (0 0 0 0 0; make sure yours says 0 0 0 0 0 too)
  • Muscle 9/9 Perk Deck (highly recommended)
I tried to use the typewriter as much as possible so the AK was locked and loaded to kill bulldozers (kills them in as few as 13 shots to the head which are delivered in rapid succession, accurately). At the end of the day though, you want to balance your weapon usage and only pick up ammo as needed. This way you maximize your ammo pickups and you leave ammo for the other guy. If you're leaving an area, make sure to pick up what you can before departing. If it's going to take more than a few seconds, don't bother unless you're desperate for ammo.

The AK is superior to the Typewriter in everyway except total ammo. If you find yourself wasting ammo with the Typewriter to shoot something far away, for example, don't hesitate to switch to the AK to dispatch the threat quickly.
This day can be broken into two parts, the outdoor first part and the indoor parking garage second part.

The outdoor part, basically you just want to keep the truck moving and stay with it. I took the right side while @-KarL- took the left side. I managed the truck mostly and also called out any SWAT turrets or trucks that may have a SWAT turret pop out of them so we can put the pickup between us and the turret. We found that either it will go well and continue to go well or the proverbial shit will hit the fan early on and you might as well start over. I think the truck going straight at the start was when we had the best luck. If it turned left right away, it put too much strain on me, we'd get bogged down, and fail. Every time we reached the parking garage, 1-3 people were down. Everytime we tried, there was at least one SWAT Turret. Do not try to engage them! Focus on staying alive and getting in the garage. Keeping the AI close will improve their odds of survival.

We actually succeeded when three went down for one simple reason: there's two civilians in the parking garage. I took them both hostage when I got in there and not long afterwards, the assault ends and I got -KarL- and one of the AI back. Because there was only one AI between us, we stuck together as I picked locks and defended. I stressed to him that if he gets low on ammo, we can swap; we never did. We cleared out the main level and the lower floor. The door that had the computer (and the dozer) was on the way up to the second floor. He got downed by the dozer because I had to switch to AK to kill the dozer. I killed the dozer, got him back up, and started the hack. When it was down to 6 seconds, I instructed him to start pushing to the exit. The end was pretty uneventful.

This happened on our fifth attempt. We were surprised it was so easy.
I was under the impression Day 2 was easier than Day 1. I couldn't be more wrong and for one simple reason: Captain Winters always shows up. Here's what worked:

1. always look for keycards and both of you should be carrying one as often as possible. There's usually 3, sometimes 4 on the map. Some locations:
-on a shelf at the security checkpoint
-on the metal detector controls at the security checkpoint
-on a shelf at the main reception desk
-in the planter to the right of the main reception desk
-on the bench to the left of the main reception desk
-on a bench behind the two stairwells up to the second floor
-on the shelf in the director's office
-on a random desk in the main hall where Hoxton ends up
-on top of the large computer console in front of Hoxton
-on a random desk in front of the forensics lab

2. We would restart everytime the breaker box wasn't in a defensible location. Ideally it shouldn't require a keycard to make it defensible. You really need your keycards for later. Bare in mind they attack from:
-the doors
-jump down from the second floor balconies
-shoot through the windows on the second floor
-late game, they blow holes in the ceiling and drop down

3. Save all of your dynamite/grenades for Captain Winters. When you hear the voice over that "Captain Winters is here," you need to make haste to the entrance but stay on the second floor. Each of you need to call one of the AIs to you and run across to near the FBI directory office is. Make your way back towards the main hall slightly checking to see if Winters is already below you. If he is not, try to kill some of the guys targeting you from the third floor across the way as well as down the hall you just ran from and check for Winters again. If he is there, throw all three dynamite into the center of mass as fast as possible and pull back to recharge health/reduce the number of guys on third floor and hallway so you don't go down. At this point, you two need to work together. One of you is going to inevitably draw their fire and the other needs to use their AK to shoot directly at Winters (light gray shield, black armor). If he looks at you, don't waste your ammo and let the other guy unload into him. Keep this up until the orange assault bar turns back to yellow as Winters retreats. Get back on mission.

Molotovs may work better against Winters but beware: they can shoot the molotov before it hits them potentially causing it to blow up in your face. For this reason, I don't recommend using molotovs. Winters can't shoot dynamite.

Letting Captain Winters live is a guaranteed way to fail. If he is on the map for 40 seconds, he increases everyone's defense by 50% in addition to increasing the spawn rate and making them relentlessly come after you. We didn't see anything resembling success being plausible until we figured out how to reliably kill him quickly every time. Odds of success skyrocket with him defeated.

4. In the main hall, the host should focus fire on the switch (latency makes a big difference here). The fewer interruptions to the breaker, the quicker you'll get done (assaults shouldn't get as bad). The other invidiual should focus on covering the host because he/she can't cover his/her own back without risking the breaker getting hit.

5. Don't be afraid to use the AI as human shields. They can take a lot more punishment than you can.

Some pointers on the individual parts (you'll do three of them, picked randomly):
  • FBI director office: not much to say here. It's a fairly defensible location unless both doors to the area are open.
  • Forensic Lab: If you need to drill something, I recommend doing it here because there's several civilians that can't leave the area. If someone goes down, this is about the best place for it to happen, relatively speaking. If you have a spare keycard, ignore the drill door and go straight to the lockpick door giving you direct access to the files. Once you get the lockpick open, use the keycard on the door to the left. Bare in mind that you and they can shoot through the glass into both rooms. The only great cover here is the lab counter; use it. Move into the case file room if the lab gets smoked.
  • Encryption keys: I highly recommend using a keycard on this door because it is exposed. Beware that they may gas the room forcing you to leave. The gas lasted until it was time to take the hard drive so disregard the message about the "smoke should clear soon." Yes, it does, but it provides no tactical advantage. Use the column directly in front of the room as cover should you be forced to leave the room. If you don't have to leave the room, try to use the AI as much as possible here.
  • IT room: oddly enough, this one never happened to us. In the event it does, you don't have to guess which door to use your keycard/drill on because you should be able to see the server standing vertically inside the room. That room is the only one you want to open.
  • Files room: You have to pick the first door to get to the basement. The second door can be drilled or use keycard. The drill is pretty short but you're very exposed here (no cover); for that reason, I recommend using a keycard. Inside the room, I had both AI following me and I took the left side so the AI would hopefully stay in sight of the door while -KarL- took the right side.
Note: whomever is carrying the server will move at a snails pace. Don't let your team get spread out because that person will require covering. On the plus side, Hoxton will be helping and he is invulnerable.

If you don't have a spare keycard at the end, prepare for a tough fight. You have to get back down to the metal detectors at the start of the map and open that door. -KarL- was actually downed at this point and the only reason why we succeeded was because his going into custody instantly gave me his keycard so I could get to the escape (he got Tabula Rasa achievement too). I think it is most likely better to opt to drill somewhere else and save the keycard for this. You get hammered from both sides and there's no real cover to speak of. Once the door is open though, you're home free.
Achievement should pop as the rewards screen appears.

System Name The Tesseract Cube
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard MSI X570A-PRO
Cooling DeepCool Maelstrom 240mm, 2 X DeepCool TF120S (radiator fans), 4 X DeepCool RF120 (case fans)
Memory 2 x 16gb Kingston HyperX 3200mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6800 Nitro + 16GB
Storage Corsair MP400 G3 1TB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Display(s) MSI MAG241C Full HD, 144hz FreeSync
Case DeepCool Matrexx 55
Audio Device(s) MB Integrated, Sound Blaster Play 3 (Headset)
Power Supply Corsair CX650M Modular 80+ Bronze
Mouse Corsair Dark Core Pro Wirless RGB
Keyboard MSI GK30 Mecha-Membrane
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores CPUZ: Single Thread - 510 Multi Thread - 4.050 Cinebench R20: CPU - 3 500 score
OK. Let's switch the light in the tunnel so we don't get lost here.
Just for the sake of everybody I'll compare L4D2 be PD2, just in case somebody makes rude comments about it. I have both on Steam and played both quite a while.
1. Game difficulty: L4D2 is insanely difficult if playing with AI or so called Bots. I soloed quite a few harder missions, but I would die a gazillion times to get it right.
PD2 on the other hand for solo it is a bit easier, as I would fail or die 1 to 2 times before making the heists. (PD2 gets +1)
2. AI IQ: Here I won't do different sections for each game since both have an IQ set to there AI to -10000000000 or more. (Equal)
3. Gameplay: L4D2 is a bit more action based game which requires killing undead and... well just that nothing more. I would not see any major tactics in this game as far as my experience with this game goes.
PD2 Solo. I pretty much like this game in this point of view as I can choose how to do certain heists. As far as loud mode goes, on easier levels it is almost too easy, while on L4D2 even on easier levels the swarm of enemies can kill you. On the other hand, I like PD2s high difficulty on higher levels. Makes you wanna challenge yourself soloing on over kill. (Equal - both games good in different aspects).
Finally I think winner for me is PD2 since as a beginner when I bought the game I got it figured out in a few minutes, where as the plain goal of killing swarm of undead got me confused, and when it is finished, choper takes you and THE END.Nothing more.
Payday has a bit more adaptable gameplay, and easier levels for beginners, harder for advanced, and overkill for pros.
You can try playing L4D2 on tougher level but you will see no difference in anything apart from stupider AI and tougher and more coordinated swarm. Just to point out that that happens to PD2 as well ( getting stupider AI) but levels do change according to difficulty and you need to work with the environment.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
You haven't played it since Death Wish was added?

I played solo a lot yesterday and you wouldn't believe how many days I lost to a cloaker and the stupid AI either not killing it or not helping me up so I can kill it. When we did Tabula Rasa, I was within a quarter of health and taking damage of a cloaker ending that too. 9/10 if I fail on overkill or lower, it is was because cloakers straight the ball of failure rolling.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Another achievement tied to a free Safe & Drill went live in update 93:
We Do It Live!
Complete the Framing Frame job on the OVERKILL difficulty or above using no skills, the Platypus 70 Sniper Rifle, The Judge Shotgun, Heavy Ballistic Vest, and Armor Bag deployed.
Note: everyone needs to suit up in Heavy Ballistic Vest before ending the day, every day. Failing to do so will forfeit the achievement/safe/drill.

I think that has to be done loud because visibility is going to be pretty high (50ish concealment) with the Platypus. Framing Frame is bad both loud and quiet...two players minimum recommended.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Got Nostalgia (monthly side job) and "We Do It Live!" achievement for PD2 tonight. Both were fucking hard, both took about an hour in a half, and we lucked out more than once:

-Firestarter Day 1: it was the closest hangar, there was only 4 bags, and all four were available outside of the trucks.
-Firestarter Day 2: Captain Winters showed up and he apparently kept all of the cops off us because, escaping, there was very little resistance when crossing the street.
-Firestarter Day 3: Got the best stealthing layout (vault and security in the back), there was no civilians by the safe, and there was a camera on the roof to act as a distraction.

-Framing Frame Day 1: I managed to get all four paintings we needed before we were seen, the bars came down, then a friendly cloaker (never thought I'd say that phrase) opened the gate for us almost immediately and we got out meeting very little resistance.
-Framing Frame Day 2: Got ambushed (left the bags because fuck it), everyone except me went down, I camped out at the escape finishing the day.
-Framing Frame Day 3: The server room was by the office, the breaker was on the same floor by the main stairs, and the other breaker was in line sight of that breaker by the balcony. Everything was on the same floor and as close together as they could be!

Day 2 of Firestarter and Day 3 of Framing Frame was looking hopeless until we lucked out on both.

Firestarter Day 2 wouldn't be bad if you could find or buy the keycard but nope. Got to drill.

Last edited:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Three important points:
  • Payday 2 will continue to get updates to the end of 2017.
  • Overkill owns Payday again. I'm not entirely sure who owned it.
  • New drills for dropped safes will be free. Only old content will remain in the paid market.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Case Corsair 550D
omg so much DLC :( I will buy Ultimate Edition I guess.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Case Corsair 550D
hmm it says Payday 2 Ultimate Edition is now Live and already in my library so now i'm installing...

Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Case Corsair 550D
so many guns! so much has changed. I don't know where to begin.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Is it still hard to get into a game if you're an unranked noob?

Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Case Corsair 550D

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Is it still hard to get into a game if you're an unranked noob?
If you play with someone that's been through it, you can get to level 30+ on the first heist and reach about 60ish in 4.

TPU Discord is probably the best way to get in touch with someone that can make that happen.

Last edited:
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Case Corsair 550D
Payday 2 will be supported until Oct 2018. there is one more paid DLC coming out after Ultimate Edition called the Hila and Ethan character pack and after that DLC will be free. I think the desyncing and host physics have been fixed too.

Last edited: