• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New MSI GTX 1060 6GB Getting Lousy Fire Strike Score

System Name Senile
Processor I7-4790K@4.8 GHz 24/7
Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
Cooling Be Quiet Pure Rock Air
Memory 16GB 4x4 G.Skill CAS9 2133 Sniper
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Vega 64
Storage Samsung EVO 500GB / 8 Different WDs / QNAP TS-253 8GB NAS with 2x10Tb WD Blue
Display(s) 34" LG 34CB88-P 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440*1440) *FREE_SYNC*
Case Rosewill
Audio Device(s) Onboard + HD HDMI
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB & G610 Orion Red
Software Win 10
System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
Obviously this doesn't help with your current situation ,but I feel like I'm gonna take this opportunity to make this point because as someone who used almost exclusively shop with Newegg ,I've learned in the past two or so years to avoid them like the plague. I'm not saying anything about your particular interaction with them ....simply stating arbitrarily that unless there is some amazing deal that no one else is offering aside from Newegg I just buy from Amazon. FWIW, lately I've been using B&H ,they're great and they're shipping is amazingly fast.

I hope it all works out for you @Sasqui

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Obviously this doesn't help with your current situation ,but I feel like I'm gonna take this opportunity to make this point because as someone who used almost exclusively shop with Newegg ,I've learned in the past two or so years to avoid them like the plague. I'm not saying anything about your particular interaction with them ....simply stating arbitrarily that unless there is some amazing deal that no one else is offering aside from Newegg I just buy from Amazon. FWIW, lately I've been using B&H ,they're great and they're shipping is amazingly fast.

I hope it all works out for you @Sasqui

What's B&H.

I use Amazon if I can wait, if Not ill use microcenter, best buy, directron.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
What's B&H.

B&H is, or started out as a photography and photo lighting shop, but has grown into a huge store with audio, video, photography, PC's, GPU's and a whole host of PC parts.

Their focus is small tech businesses, but anyone can shop from them. They do have pretty good service. The selections is not huge in each category, but most of the best selling brands and/or models are there.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
B&H is, or started out as a photography and photo lighting shop, but has grown into a huge store with audio, video, photography, PC's, GPU's and a whole host of PC parts.

Their focus is small tech businesses, but anyone can shop from them. They do have pretty good service.

They online too?

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
System Name Vellinious
Processor i7 6950X
Motherboard ASUS X99-A II
Cooling Custom Liquid
Memory 32GB GSkill TridentZ 3200 14
Video Card(s) 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Storage 512 GB Samsung 950 Pro, 120GB Kingston Hyper X SSD, 2 x 1TB WD Caviar Black
Case Thermaltake Core X9, stacked
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 1000P2, EVGA SuperNova 750G2
Mouse Razer Naga Molten Edition
Keyboard TT eSports Challenger Ultimate
Benchmark Scores Timespy-1080 SLI-15972
newegg.com

why it was changed could be the reason you stated, but regardless of reason, it is still the policy.

btw, that pic was from a GTX1050, not like a Rx580 or any mining GPU.

NVIDIA GPUs are actually pretty good for Ethereum.

System Name Senile
Storage Samsung EVO 500GB / 8 Different WDs / QNAP TS-253 8GB NAS with 2x10Tb WD Blue
Case Rosewill
Mouse Logitech G5
Software Win 10
Well, I turned on the trusty 3570k to check the video card in that, but ran into a problem. After a few updates, it's behaving like it's got a ransom virus, goes from the windows splash screen straight into a CHKDSK screen that doesn't look like it's real. I've had an infection before and it was doing the same thing. Pulled the drive out and scanned it in my 4790k system, did come up with one hit. Didn't have time to try booting again from that drive in the 3570k rig.

Weird thing... I had Norton installed on the 3570k. Grrr....

I' taking home my X58 system this week to try it in that.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Damn dude, that's rough. You get your bad luck in groups huh?

System Name Senile
Case Rosewill
Mouse Logitech G5
Software Win 10
Damn dude, that's rough. You get your bad luck in groups huh?

On multiple fronts. The silver lining is that I wanted to put Ubuntu on the X58 system at work, so I'll get my testing done on that, then take the Win7 retail license off for my laptop, and get Ubuntu rolling on my #2 WCG rig.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
They online too?

ive made several orders from them over the past few years (more so recently since newegg moved their corporate office to Dog$hit Island) and ive been VERY pleased with their Service, prices Can be higher than other places, which is a situation where i go with the cheapest seller, but if its $5-$20 difference, i look @ it as a premium charge for not having awful service.

The way i treat online component purchases , is no different than any other purchase i make. Its not only the price of the item that matters, service is a HUGE factor, along with shipping (and consistency), and all other factors/nuances of a retail transaction. I like to know if an item craps out on me in a month, or a year (by no fault of my own) that i can turn to the seller , and get a return/refund (in a timely manner where/when applicable), i like to know that the seller stands behind the items/services they provide, & Sadly all too often this trait is harder & harder to find these days. Im not looking for a foot rub, and a reach around, just to be treated with respect & decency. One thing i have to say is that Amazon has really kept a good image in my opinion, for the amount of time they have been in business, they still (in their own way) have a pretty damn good customer service ;track record , IME)

Amazon
B&H
microcenter (brick n mortar)
breast buy (for VERY particular one time sale deals) R.I.P

EDIT*
one peice of advice i would offer to anyone who might be wondering where they could go to get a decent deal on PC parts etc...is to go to pcpartpicker.com , and pay attention to the buying options in the results page when it displays several different choices and prices, there You can find a list of up to 10 or so different Reputable online retailers.

Last edited:
System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / i5-4460
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Cooling Corsair H100i / stock HSF
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 8GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / 2x 4TB & 1x 8TB WD Red, 2TB SSD & 4TB SSD
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF 32" LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor / 50" LCD TV
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
What's B&H.

B&H - had the best deal when I found a new Macbook Pro for the wife - was a few hundred dollars lower in price over anywhere else. Not a bad outfit. It was shipped well, but UPS F'ed up the whole shipping issue (damn retards). After the initial drop where no one actually showed up at my front door, yet they said "no one was home" (because signature was required) - wasted a whole day from work waiting for the delivery and they f'ed me.

UPS then wanted to drop the package at the local (shady as hell) business that they use as a UPS Access Point....last time I had a package dropped off at this place, they guy working behind the counter could barely speak English and he didn't scan my pick up slip or check ID or anything for picking up packages. All the boxes sit out in plain site. I could just read a name off a box and say I'm that person and walked out the door with something that's not mine. I fought with UPS for 2 days about how they need to actually deliver my package to my front door and actually knock/ring the door bell. They refused to re-deliver the package (assholes) to my home address and after a lot of complaining about their shitty access point and issues from the last time I had to use it, they stopped asking if they could drop it there. Last resort was I had was to take my time by leaving work early one day, drive across the city (20 mile trek one way) to pick up my package at their sorting center....I hate UPS now. Screw them. I request FedEx or USPS now.

All my other recent purchases have been from ncixus.com or amazon.com. I haven't bought anything from Newegg for a year now. I check parts there, but usually amazon has them cheaper, even after paying taxes. Also, I resist going to my local MicroCenter - I love the store, but it's too hard to walk in and not buy stuff I don't need when I leave.

Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
B&H - had the best deal when I found a new Macbook Pro for the wife - was a few hundred dollars lower in price over anywhere else. Not a bad outfit. It was shipped well, but UPS F'ed up the whole shipping issue (damn retards). After the initial drop where no one actually showed up at my front door, yet they said "no one was home" (because signature was required) - wasted a whole day from work waiting for the delivery and they f'ed me.

UPS then wanted to drop the package at the local (shady as hell) business that they use as a UPS Access Point....last time I had a package dropped off at this place, they guy working behind the counter could barely speak English and he didn't scan my pick up slip or check ID or anything for picking up packages. All the boxes sit out in plain site. I could just read a name off a box and say I'm that person and walked out the door with something that's not mine. I fought with UPS for 2 days about how they need to actually deliver my package to my front door and actually knock/ring the door bell. They refused to re-deliver the package (assholes) to my home address and after a lot of complaining about their shitty access point and issues from the last time I had to use it, they stopped asking if they could drop it there. Last resort was I had was to take my time by leaving work early one day, drive across the city (20 mile trek one way) to pick up my package at their sorting center....I hate UPS now. Screw them. I request FedEx or USPS now.

All my other recent purchases have been from ncixus.com or amazon.com. I haven't bought anything from Newegg for a year now. I check parts there, but usually amazon has them cheaper, even after paying taxes. Also, I resist going to my local MicroCenter - I love the store, but it's too hard to walk in and not buy stuff I don't need when I leave.

Micro Center is tough to walk out of empty-handed.... if you do walk out empty-handed ,you feel bad that you went there and didn't get anything.... if you don't walk out empty-handed, you feel bad you went there and spent money you shouldn't have.

It's a fact that anybody who hasn't walked into a store like Micro Center and is a PC enthusiast ,just hasn't lived yet:shadedshu: . Of course I love online retailers you can't beat the convenience and often the prices, but there's something about going to a store that has the items you want right there for you to hold :) like extreme i7's right there on the shelf... giant bins of RAM ,video cards up the wazoo. It makes me all fuzzy and warm inside just thinking about it. If I didn't have to go to Boston ,it would be perfect.

I remember when I bought my 2500K for $180 the first week of release ,and seeing the prices online when i got home & they were almost $100 more expensive...

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Micro Center is tough to walk out of empty-handed.... if you do walk out empty-handed ,you feel bad that you went there and didn't get anything.... if you don't walk out empty-handed, you feel bad you went there and spent money you shouldn't have.

It's a fact that anybody who hasn't walked into a store like Micro Center and is a PC enthusiast ,just hasn't lived yet:shadedshu: . Of course I love online retailers you can't beat the convenience and often the prices, but there's something about going to a store that has the items you want right there for you to hold :) like extreme i7's right there on the shelf... giant bins of RAM ,video cards up the wazoo. It makes me all fuzzy and warm inside just thinking about it. If I didn't have to go to Boston ,it would be perfect

I went in mc to browse, I'll go there to get certain parts, nothing more.

System Name Senile
Case Rosewill
Mouse Logitech G5
Software Win 10
Same card, in an x58 x5670 system. The physics score reflects the CPU cores, But the graphics score sucks, AND is withing 1% of the graphics score on the OP with a 4790k (7669 vs 7783). Many of you were right, many wrong. Live and learn.

The card is defective... RMA Time :mad:

GPUz

Last edited:
System Name Senile
Case Rosewill
Mouse Logitech G5
Software Win 10
Well, the RMA process was simple, pre-paid FedEx ground return shipping label printed, will be off to the drop location at lunch.

We'll see what happens after they get it back.

Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
I'll go there to get certain parts, nothing more

Yeah that's exactly what I do. If they don't have something that's not only cheaper, but significantly cheaper... I wouldn't even go in there to make a purchase, because for me I have to drive from western Massachusetts all the way to Boston so I have to justify my time, the gas money, the pain in the ass, and the tolls( which if I recall correctly amount to just under $10.)

The only purchases or purchase types I'll ever make at Micro Center are CPUs since you can often get them for close to $100 cheaper than online in many cases. Motherboards and CPU combos , both for the same reason I just listed above and also because on top of that almost hundred dollar savings they also give you up to $50 off the motherboard for buying the two together. And finally ram ...I've got ram there really cheap in the past but that's not a every day deal.

Aside from those few components I'm sure that there's other things they sell that can be gotten for lower prices but in my experience for what I've shopped for those three things are the only things that I saw having a justifiable price tag on them. keep in mind I wont even leave my house without knowing for certain that they are/were Offering these deals.

System Name Senile
Case Rosewill
Mouse Logitech G5
Software Win 10
Yeah that's exactly what I do. If they don't have something that's not only cheaper, but significantly cheaper... I wouldn't even go in there to make a purchase, because for me I have to drive from western Massachusetts all the way to Boston so I have to justify my time, the gas money, the pain in the ass, and the tolls( which if I recall correctly amount to just under $10.)

The only purchases or purchase types I'll ever make at Micro Center are CPUs since you can often get them for close to $100 cheaper than online in many cases. Motherboards and CPU combos , both for the same reason I just listed above and also because on top of that almost hundred dollar savings they also give you up to $50 off the motherboard for buying the two together. And finally ram ...I've got ram there really cheap in the past but that's not a every day deal.

Aside from those few components I'm sure that there's other things they sell that can be gotten for lower prices but in my experience for what I've shopped for those three things are the only things that I saw having a justifiable price tag on them. keep in mind I wont even leave my house without knowing for certain that they are/were Offering these deals.

Both my 3570k and the MB are from MC in Cambridge. The 4790k too, but I already had the MB for that. Got a screaming deal on a refurbed UPS when I picked up the 4790

So many tempting toys, I grabbed a bluetooth selfie stick, the GF got one too, lol

Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
Both my 3570k and the MB are from MC in Cambridge. The 4790k too, but I already had the MB for that. Got a screaming deal on a refurbed UPS when I picked up the 4790

So many tempting toys, I grabbed a bluetooth selfie stick, the GF got one too, lol

Yeah it's undeniable that buying processors and certain items anywhere else when those deals are available would just be a bad choice at least as long as the option for Micro Center B&M is available to you.

It used to get so if someone knew you lived by Micro Center you'd get private messages asking "Do you mind picking up a processor for me" or whatever else the good deal Was on. That's why whenever I go there I always go with at least one other person because they only allow so many purchases per household on any particular item they pretty much ironed out anyway for people to make money on a large scale. but if you got a group of people and went down there and bought 10 given processors each at $100 lower than that going online rate, you could make $1000 pretty "easily."

I actually considered at one point, going down and getting as many of a certain type of processor as I could with a buddy ,and then just selling them at the cost plus whatever gas money I had to pay to friends etc. good will ;) but how often does someone have disposable Cash on hand...not often for me:mad:

Last edited:
System Name Xena
Processor 2x X5660 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard Tyan S7010
Memory 48 GB DDR3 1333Mhz ECC registered
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 660 ti windforce
Storage 3 TB WD red
Case MaxData platinum 500
Power Supply Chieftec APS-850CB
Software Win 7 X64 ultimate
System Name Senile
Case Rosewill
Mouse Logitech G5
Software Win 10
I told you that from beginning...no bios, no driver - card is bad :cool:

What amazed me is how many people thought it wasn't necessary to burn-in test the new card(s) in the first place... another thread.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
What amazed me is how many people thought it wasn't necessary to burn-in test the new card(s) in the first place... another thread.

Depends what you mean by that.

Burn-in suggests you would do something like running Furmark for hours. In that case , yes , it isn't necessary and can be even dangerous and it would tell you nothing. Vast majority of defects become self evident very early on and do not require lot of digging to find that out. You haven't really told us if you've run any games and you noticed bad performance there , which I am kind of sure you would have had. That's what most people would have done out of the box and they would have found out that something is wrong immediately.

You've been particularity unlucky with a peculiar defect similar to what a few Kepler cards exhibited. So I'd say burn-in tests really aren't necessary 99% of time.

System Name Xena
Processor 2x X5660 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard Tyan S7010
Memory 48 GB DDR3 1333Mhz ECC registered
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 660 ti windforce
Storage 3 TB WD red
Case MaxData platinum 500
Power Supply Chieftec APS-850CB
Software Win 7 X64 ultimate
He mean on benchmarking new card
when ppl buy new cards they at first place don't think about it's raw performance, they mostly think about what game to play
You cannot see is card is performing well if you start few games, but on benches you can
He probably wanted to say stress card as much as possible, but he said: burn in test

btw, @Vya Domus you are 100% correct

System Name Senile
Case Rosewill
Mouse Logitech G5
Software Win 10
10:53:30 AM
Mike: I think I'm all set. If you don't have the card in stock when I return it, I'll get a full refund for $279.99, correct? (order nuumber 334139758)
10:54:22 AM
Will F.: Correct.

F*ckers only refunded $220, since the "free" game they gave me with the card is worth $59.99. :shadedshu: Waiting on a chat with them now.

System Name Senile
Case Rosewill
Mouse Logitech G5
Software Win 10
1:13:06 PM
System: Connecting...
System: Your reference number for this chat session is 2290932
Mike : Initial Question/Comment: RMA
1:13:11 PM
System: Waiting for a Customer Representative...
1:13:11 PM
System: You are number (30) in queue.
1:14:17 PM
System: You are number (29) in queue.
1:16:27 PM
System: You are number (28) in queue.
1:16:42 PM
System: You are number (27) in queue.
1:19:27 PM
System: You are number (26) in queue.
1:19:47 PM
System: You are number (25) in queue.
1:22:23 PM
System: You are number (24) in queue.
1:24:13 PM
System: You are number (23) in queue.
1:30:39 PM
System: You are number (22) in queue.
1:34:19 PM
System: You are number (21) in queue.
1:35:49 PM
System: You are number (20) in queue.
1:37:39 PM
System: You are number (19) in queue.
1:41:31 PM
System: You are number (18) in queue.
1:44:36 PM
System: You are number (17) in queue.
1:49:12 PM
System: You are number (16) in queue.
1:49:47 PM
System: You are number (15) in queue.
1:50:07 PM
System: You are number (14) in queue.
1:50:17 PM
System: You are number (13) in queue.
1:50:32 PM
System: You are number (12) in queue.
1:53:17 PM
System: You are number (11) in queue.
1:53:27 PM
System: You are number (10) in queue.
1:56:23 PM
System: You are number (9) in queue.
1:56:43 PM
System: You are number (8) in queue.
1:57:18 PM
System: You are number (7) in queue.
1:58:03 PM
System: You are number (6) in queue.
1:58:13 PM
System: You are number (5) in queue.
1:58:23 PM
System: You are number (3) in queue.
2:02:03 PM
System: You are number (2) in queue.
2:02:13 PM
System: You are next in queue...
2:05:04 PM
System: Christy Y. has joined this session!
System: Connected with Christy Y.
System: Hi Mike Rogerson! My name is Christy Y..
2:05:14 PM
Christy Y.: Good morning, Mike.
2:05:28 PM
Mike: Hi Christy, Afternoon here in the Northeast ;)
2:05:48 PM
Mike: I' writing regarding RMA 75037020,
2:07:07 PM
Mike : Sen a defective video card back lat week, it was accepted and pending return. Today I noticed a refund of $220. I paid $279.99 for the video card.
2:07:39 PM
Christy Y.: May I have a moment to look into this for you?
2:07:49 PM
Mike: Absolutely
2:09:14 PM
Christy Y.: Thank you for your time, Mike. No worries! The refund for the game order will be processed separately after RMA fully processed.
2:10:04 PM
Mike So the free game was subtracted?
2:10:59 PM
Christy Y.: The refund of the game order will be processed by our systme separately since the orders were split by our system.
2:10:59 PM
Christy Y.: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
2:11:25 PM
Mike: How much will that refund be for and when will it be proccessed?
2:12:04 PM
Christy Y.: You paid $279.99 for the order so we will surely refund you the full amount of the order.

2:12:38 PM
Mike: Ok, thanks Christy. You guys are busy today, I'll let you go! All set
2:13:09 PM
Christy Y.: You are always more than welcome!
2:13:14 PM
Christy Y.: Thank you for giving me an opportunity to serve you. Before we end our chat, I want to invite you to take our Customer Satisfaction Survey. To take the survey, all you need to do is click the "Exit" button at the top of the chat window. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for contacting Newegg. I hope you have an Eggcellent day!