• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

download the 16188 archive frome my link and 15063 HDXRT4.inf from my link in page 1 extract the archive to your desktop, rename 15063 HDXRT4 to HDXRT4 only and replace it to Folder WIN64 then try to install the driver

upload_2017-6-28_22-23-23.png

I tried 2 times. I'm on insider build 16232 using test mode. what is wrong?

Capture.PNG
I have a problem. Whenever i click properties. It shows "stopped working"
Windows 10 Creators Update, latest update.
So are you have plugins who is already supported by your stock driver? some laptops support already dolby audio or dolby digital plus just tell me what plugin support originally your computer this problem come when you have more than 10 tabs in windows 10 creators update only 10 tabs is supported by the windows itself my laptop support dolby audio already so I bypass dolby atmos tab already and I have now 10 tabs complet you can calculate how much tabs you have In your stock driver first when you start by the first for example General, levels, Custom, Enhancements, Dolby audio, Advanced and Spatial Sound that's for my computer so I can add only 3 plugins more if I add more than 3 plugins I will have the same problem so install your stock driver first and tell me how much tabs you have

So that's the Microsoft problem and Someone must to tell them in the newer insider builds to add support for more than 10 tabs this file is called mmsys.cpl and mmres.dll who is located in System32 folder only they can add support for that then after is possible to bring all plugins in one driver mod without any problems and they will work properly

Last edited:
System Name Windows 10: Pro Insider x64
Processor i5-3570
Motherboard MSI P67s-C43 B3
Cooling Stock
Memory 16GB DDR3 1333mHz
Video Card(s) GTX 680
Storage 2x Seagate 1TB 6Gbs 1x SSD 128GB
Display(s) LG 23" FLATRON E2355
Case THERMALTAKE CHASER MK-I
Audio Device(s) Receiver Onkyo Tx-NR 757
Power Supply C3 TECH 750W
Mouse THERMALTAKE PHERON
Keyboard A4TECH LED MULTIMEDIA
@Dj Urko Did yu make a new driver???

System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
View attachment 89614

I tried 2 times. I'm on insider build 16232 using test mode. what is wrong?

YOUR AUDIO CHIP ID ISN'T PRESENT ON THEIR INFORMATION FILE. THIS IS ERROR

OR

You haven't disabled driver signing enforcement

YOUR AUDIO CHIP ID ISN'T PRESENT ON THEIR INFORMATION FILE. THIS IS ERROR

OR

You haven't disabled driver signing enforcement

I'm running in test mode now and restarted pc with disabled driver signing enforcement. still same.

yevision94

@Dj Urko ,Hello, I'm using 16232 now and have a look at your latest reply. If I want to use atmos and DTS, which HDXRT4 file should I download?

This is my tabs. However, as far as i remember, before i installed the driver mod, there was no dolby audio tab. After i installed the mod and then back to stock again, the dolby audio is there. I also have removed the dolby dax but the dolby audio tab is still there.
yes that's what I say your computer is support dolby audio already like my acer laptop so I will send you an inf for you who is modified only for our laptops only just wait this night I will add all users device ids and I will upload my inf who will work properly for you

for All users I will create the final package for dts and dolby atmos today just wait...

@dvojinov are you still here?

yes that's what I say your computer is support dolby audio already like my acer laptop so I will send you an inf for you who is modified only for our laptops only just wait this night I will add all users device ids and I will upload my inf who will work properly for you

for All users I will create the final package for dts and dolby atmos today just wait...

@dvojinov are you still here?

Wow!! That means you solved the Dolby Atmos X3 App equalizer problem ? If so, cant wait for you to upload it !!

Last edited:
Wow!! That means you solved the Dolby Atmos X3 App equalizer problem ?
that's not possible in the moment the only way is to use dolby atmos tab driver with dolby audio x2 ui from folder DAX2 so like I said before in this situation we manipulate dax2 as dax3 so dolby audio become dolby atmos but dolby atmos ui from folder dax3 is build only for Lenovo laptops in the moment and it need an special binary activation called DolbyAtmosOEMunlock who is build for an specific model for Lenovo laptop

that's not possible in the moment the only way is to use dolby atmos tab driver with dolby audio x2 ui from folder DAX2 so like I said before in this situation we manipulate dax2 as dax3 so dolby audio become dolby atmos but dolby atmos ui from folder dax3 is build only for Lenovo laptops in the moment and it need an special binary activation called DolbyAtmosOEMunlock who is build for an specific model for Lenovo laptop

And what about DTS? You plan to post DTS Studio Sound MOD?

And what about DTS? You plan to post DTS Studio Sound MOD?
dts studio sound is still present now I will include this app in the package just we will wait for an proper slconfig.xml configuration for this ui exactly to make all features work properly this xml configuration that I have for the moment only some features will work at the moment but sound is still better this ui that I present in the screenshots before is combo dts listen (studio sound for speaker and headphone X for headphones ) I hope the you will like it and the one good think is that this app is an external app just like a plugin who dont exist like a tab in the speakers configuration but is still present

@Dj Urko , I found a more updated versions of Dolby Audio x2. Instead of the 0.7.2.10(something like that) I have gotten the 0.8.2.76 for Dolby Audio X2 Windows API SDK, And 0.8.0.71 for Dolby Audio X2 Windows App
Here is the link with the updated files and screenshot for proof of update : It works perfectly 100% same way you installed the older versions.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2mD02RQKz-bbVlwNDI5TV8zd1U

Attachments

• Updated Dolby Audio X2 Programs.png
    Updated Dolby Audio X2 Programs.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,354
Last edited: