• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Phanteks Expands its Glacier Series Fittings

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Phanteks, has expanded their water cooling products. Designed to complement and work seamlessly with their water blocks, Phanteks is excited to announce new additions to the Glacier Fittings Series. The new fittings include T-Splitters, GPU extenders, male to male extenders, and 16 mm hard tube adapters. These new fittings brings more options for users to create their own custom water loops.

The fittings are made from premium materials according to the finest standards of craftsmanship from Phanteks. The Glacier Fittings are CNC-machined from solid brass and precisely engineered to create a high flow design for extreme water cooling performance. VITON sealing from the Automotive and Aerospace Industries ensure the best reliability and longevity.

The new fittings are available in September, 2017 with two color options: Satin Black and Mirror Chrome finish.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Baxter
Processor Intel i7-5775C @ 4.2 GHz 1.35 V
Motherboard ASRock Z97-E ITX/AC
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3 with Noctua NF-A12 fan
Memory 16 GB 2400 MHz CL11 HyperX Savage DDR3
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black @ 1950 MHz
Storage 1 TB Sabrent Rocket 2242 NVMe SSD (boot), 500 GB Samsung 850 EVO, and 4TB Toshiba X300 7200 RPM HDD
Display(s) Vizio P65-F1 4KTV (4k60 with HDR or 1080p120)
Case Raijintek Ophion
Audio Device(s) HDMI PCM 5.1, Vizio 5.1 surround sound
Power Supply Corsair SF600 Platinum 600 W SFX PSU
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G613 and Microsoft Media Keyboard
These look nice, but I still don't really see the need for water cooling. Maybe all those HEDT enthusiasts with 140W processors need it, but most others are just fine with a tower cooler.

Also, sorry to have to do this, but it should be complement in sentence two, as in goes along with, rather than compliment. Unless these are very gracious fittings, of course.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
These look nice, but I still don't really see the need for water cooling. Maybe all those HEDT enthusiasts with 140W processors need it, but most others are just fine with a tower cooler.

Also, sorry to have to do this, but it should be complement in sentence two, as in goes along with, rather than compliment. Unless these are very gracious fittings, of course.

Typo corrected, thanks!

Regarding the need for water cooling, you are right in that there are few, specific use cases that need it. That does not mean people do not want it, however, as this market is still growing in North America and big parts of Asia to where larger companies including Corsair and Phanteks are getting into it.

I dont think tha anyone need it, I do for a hobbie,

I like the stetics, I like my system very silent with very low temps all the time. If you are carefull.. leaks are not a problem.

Really liking the flatter, angular look of these fittings. Would love if they make a Y splitter and one of these style: