• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

German Company to Sell Binned Core i7 8700K With 99.9% Silver Heatspreader

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
Main question her is, why doesn't Intel use top of the line thermal compound and charge I don't know, 15€ more? Surely such tiny premium would still give them massive profit margin on each CPU (where they use cheap generic crap and charge nothing extra for it) while giving users better thermals than with crappy generic paste.

Because the majority of CPUs sold - even the unlocked K SKUs - are never overclocked. In fact, a lot of people buy the K SKUs and use them on non-Z-series boards simply because they have higher speeds than the ordinary ones (e.g. i7-8700 = 3.2GHz base/4.6GHz boost, 8700K = 3.7/4.7). From Intel's viewpoint, they can either spend a bit more on adding a feature that the vast majority of their users will never need nor want... or they could charge a slightly lower price and move more units. Being a capitalist company that exists to make money, which option do you think they're gonna choose?

"So why does Ryzen use solder then?" I can't say for certain, and there's no way to know since removing its IHS destroys the chip, but I'm pretty sure that solder is the only way that AMD could get acceptable thermals on Ryzen. A side effect is that a soldered IHS is good PR for AMD, something they desperately need after Bulldozer (a monkey that will be hanging on their back for many years to come).

I'm quite certain that if AMD could get away with using crap TIM, they would. We may even see it on the next iteration of Ryzen, assuming Samsung/GloFo can actually tweak their process to allow higher clocks than 4GHz.

I mean, people don't realize that what Intel is doing is essentially causing you to effectively use 2 layers of thermal compound. The more of this crap you stack, the worse things are. Back in the day of 25W and 60W top end CPU's it didn't even matter. But now with 6+ cores and really high clocks, every little matters. Not to mention heatspreaders came later, in the beginning all CPU's were "delided" from factory. They all had direct contact with the cooler.

The reason "heat"spreaders were introduced was far more to do with preventing CPU dies being destroyed by the ever-larger and ever-more-tightly-pressing coolers that were being released, than due to heat dissipation concerns.

Point not missed on me. Though it's totally irrelevant. Why? Because copper does the same thing. And it's widely used for such purposes(not nickel plated in heat sinks, or nickel plating removed from IHS by lapping). And...you said it yourself...exposure to air it what causes it. There is no exposure to air when covered in TIM. So oxidation is not going to happen. And you're blowing the effects of oxidation way out of proportion anyway. It's a microscopic layer that has no real/significant impact on thermal conductivity. That's laughable.
Before commenting, I wish to express no insult is intended.
The problem with your statement is that it reveals your misunderstanding of the material being discussed. Silver is very reactive with oxygen and it's oxides are oxygen permeable. This means that after silver oxidizes, oxygen will "soak" straight through the oxide layers and continue to react with the silver underneath. This is why silver tarnishes and continues to do so over time. And when heat is applied the reaction increases. Applying that knowledge to this topic of discussion, 99.9% pure silver begins to oxidize the moment it's created and will continue so long as oxygen is present in it's surroundings. In the case of a TIM, that will be applied only after silver oxide layering begins and unless you cover the entire surface with a TIM that is not oxygen permeable, the process of oxidation will continue through the surface of the IHS under the TIM itself. Within a year, thermal conductivity will fall below a level needed to prevent the die from heat damage. This is why silver is NOT used as a heatsink material, unless alloyed with other metals. This is research that has already been done. Research that the company involved has either ignored or was too incompetent to look up.

Last edited:
Pekanbaru - Riau - Indonesia - Earth - Universe
System Name My Best Friend...
Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 650
Motherboard Made By Xiaomi
Cooling Air and My Hands :)
Memory 3GB LPDDR3
Video Card(s) Adreno 510
Storage Sandisk 32GB SDHC Class 10
Display(s) 5.5" 1080p IPS BOE
Case Made By Xiaomi
Audio Device(s) Snapdragon ?
Power Supply 2A Adapter
Mouse On Screen
Keyboard On Screen
Software Android 6.0.1
Benchmark Scores 90339
That is very "intelligent" . .

New world record I guess ☺ . .

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
This is entering territory of audiophile audio cables crafted by elves in moonlight.

:)seriously they work you can hear all the high notes the Fairy folk sing and the low subsonic troll grumbles i Swear by them

System Name Ciel
Processor AMD Ryzen R5 5600X
Motherboard Asus Tuf Gaming B550 Plus
Cooling ID-Cooling 224-XT Basic
Memory 2x 16GB Kingston Fury 3600MHz@3933MHz
Video Card(s) Gainward Ghost 3060 Ti 8GB + Sapphire Pulse RX 6600 8GB
Storage NVMe Kingston KC3000 2TB + NVMe Toshiba KBG40ZNT256G + HDD WD 4TB
Display(s) Gigabyte G27Q + AOC 19'
Case Cougar MX410 Mesh-G
Audio Device(s) Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Core 7.1 Wireless PC
Power Supply Aerocool KCAS-500W
Mouse Logitech G203
Keyboard VSG Alnilam
Software Windows 11 x64
First World problems, textbook definition.

System Name money pit..
Processor Intel 9900K 4.8 at 1.152 core voltage minus 0.120 offset
Motherboard Asus rog Strix Z370-F Gaming
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Memory 32 gb corsair vengeance 3200
Video Card(s) Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Display(s) 27" Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 165Hrz Nvidia G-Sync, IPS.. 2560x1440..
Case Gigabyte mid-tower.. cheap and nothing special..
Audio Device(s) onboard sounds with stereo amp..
Power Supply EVGA 850 watt..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
Benchmark Scores Firestike 29500.. timepsy 14000..
how all this really works.. team A and team B.. only two teams in the so called race.. one team has better technology more money or whatever.. the bottom line is one team has a faster product than the other team..

they pretend to race.. but in reality one team is just cruising not running any faster than it has to to stay in front.. the other team is really trying to catch up.. sometime it might appear to catch up or get close but the other cruising team will always have some performance in reserve.. we call this over clocking but it aint really.. its just using some of that reserve that the stronger team will always have..

one team might well use solder instead of cheaper tim.. but its only cos they have to..

its kind of sad really because the always weaker team never does get a just reward for it efforts.. but its the way life works..

trog

What annoys me the most is that people think the 8700K is uncontrollably hot, witch is completely un-true.
Most users with a decent air cooler will get good results. Those who stay at normal 4.3Ghz all-core clocks can use 25$ coolers.

I'm running an 8700K right now at 4.9Ghz 1.284-1.306v on a rather simple watercooling loop. No TIM change, no de-lid

hat

Enthusiast
System Name Starlifter :: Dragonfly
Processor i7 2600k 4.4GHz :: i5 10400
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 Pro :: ASUS Prime H570-Plus
Cooling Cryorig M9 :: Stock
Memory 4x4GB DDR3 2133 :: 2x8GB DDR4 2400
Video Card(s) PNY GTX1070 :: Integrated UHD 630
Storage Crucial MX500 1TB, 2x1TB Seagate RAID 0 :: Mushkin Enhanced 60GB SSD, 3x4TB Seagate HDD RAID5
Display(s) Onn 165hz 1080p :: Acer 1080p
Case Antec SOHO 1030B :: Old White Full Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Bose Companion 2 Series III :: None
Power Supply FSP Hydro GE 550w :: EVGA Supernova 550
Software Windows 10 Pro - Plex Server on Dragonfly
Benchmark Scores >9000
These are obviously for people who want the best of the best and are able to pay top dollar for it. Is it a good value? No way, not to me or even most people that visit this forum, but for those that have the money to burn... Sure, why not. You're paying a huge premium for the best of the best, and even if what you gain isn't worth the money you pay... Well, I guess that's up to the buyer to decide.

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
I'll just pretend i didn't read this. Anything with the derbrowner trademark can be safely ignored.

LOL! That's exactly what I did when I saw the silly logo.

Processor Ryzen 3600
Motherboard X570 I Aorus Pro
Cooling Deepcool AG400
Memory HyperX Fury 2 x 8GB 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) RX 470 Nitro+ 4GB
Storage SX8200 Pro 512 / NV2 512
Display(s) 24G2U
Case NR200P
Power Supply Ion SFX 650
Mouse G703
Keyboard Keychron V1 (Akko Matcha Green) / Apex m500 (gateron milky yellow)
Software W10
:)seriously they work you can hear all the high notes the Fairy folk sing and the low subsonic troll grumbles i Swear by them
Quality cables do make a difference (although small), but once you pass the 30 dollar mark, it's all snake oil.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches
Software Windows 11 Enterprise (legit), Gentoo Linux x64
Quality cables do make a difference (although small), but once you pass the 30 dollar mark, it's all snake oil.

Depends on whether the signal is analog or digital.

If digital, there is essentially no difference at all between cables that meet spec, cost be damned.

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
These are obviously for people who want the best of the best and are able to pay top dollar for it. Is it a good value? No way, not to me or even most people that visit this forum, but for those that have the money to burn... Sure, why not. You're paying a huge premium for the best of the best, and even if what you gain isn't worth the money you pay... Well, I guess that's up to the buyer to decide.

Rationally speaking how many chips aren't hitting 5.0 ghz on air? Even then if they aren't that far off. 100-200 Mhz beyond that doesn't offer anything tangible other than bragging rights which kind of tarnishes that aspect since the chip was bought for it's bin.

Before commenting, I wish to express no insult is intended.
The problem with your statement is that it reveals your misunderstanding of the material being discussed. Silver is very reactive with oxygen and it's oxides are oxygen permeable. This means that after silver oxidizes, oxygen will "soak" straight through the oxide layers and continue to react with the silver underneath. This is why silver tarnishes and continues to do so over time. And when heat is applied the reaction increases. Applying that knowledge to this topic of discussion, 99.9% pure silver begins to oxidize the moment it's created and will continue so long as oxygen is present in it's surroundings. In the case of a TIM, that will be applied only after silver oxide layering begins and unless you cover the entire surface with a TIM that is not oxygen permeable, the process of oxidation will continue through the surface of the IHS under the TIM itself. Within a year, thermal conductivity will fall below a level needed to prevent the die from heat damage. This is why silver is NOT used as a heatsink material, unless alloyed with other metals. This is research that has already been done. Research that the company involved has either ignored or was too incompetent to look up.

It's why contacts are gold platted, because gold doesn't exidize like silver

System Name MSI GP76
Processor intel i7 11800h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 3000mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3070
Storage x2 PNY 8tb cs2130 m.2 SSD--16tb of space
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 240Hz
Power Supply 280w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
These processors will be bought by people who like to chase benchmark scores. I know 1 or 2 people who like to chase the top benchmark scores and score in the top 100 in the world or something like that. I dont know if these guys go into stores to buy their own processors or just buy them from places like this.

System Name Ciel
Processor AMD Ryzen R5 5600X
Motherboard Asus Tuf Gaming B550 Plus
Cooling ID-Cooling 224-XT Basic
Memory 2x 16GB Kingston Fury 3600MHz@3933MHz
Video Card(s) Gainward Ghost 3060 Ti 8GB + Sapphire Pulse RX 6600 8GB
Storage NVMe Kingston KC3000 2TB + NVMe Toshiba KBG40ZNT256G + HDD WD 4TB
Display(s) Gigabyte G27Q + AOC 19'
Case Cougar MX410 Mesh-G
Audio Device(s) Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Core 7.1 Wireless PC
Power Supply Aerocool KCAS-500W
Mouse Logitech G203
Keyboard VSG Alnilam
Software Windows 11 x64
These processors will be bought by people who like to chase benchmark scores. I know 1 or 2 people who like to chase the top benchmark scores and score in the top 100 in the world or something like that. I dont know if these guys go into stores to buy their own processors or just buy them from places like this.

Good results on air/water don't guarantee good results on LN2.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
What annoys me the most is that people think the 8700K is uncontrollably hot, witch is completely un-true.
Most users with a decent air cooler will get good results. Those who stay at normal 4.3Ghz all-core clocks can use 25$ coolers.

I'm running an 8700K right now at 4.9Ghz 1.284-1.306v on a rather simple watercooling loop. No TIM change, no de-lid

And this is the nail on the head. There is a tangible shift in people's minds as to what is a good temperature or safe temperature for a CPU to run at. Somehow, people now are convinced that because a delid shaves off 20 C, you NEED to run at 20-30C below throttle points or its not cool enough. It makes no sense, it has no bearing on the end performance, and it does not help the longevity of the CPU to a degree that one would ever notice.

Its a slippery slope of misinformed customers making misinformed decisions. Already, even without the delid stories, we have forum topics left and right asking if 80 C is 'a safe temp' for whatever component... even though millions upon millions of components all over the world run that temp for years. And again: I have respect for people delidding their own CPUs as an enthusiast. But I have zero of that for people who simply buy the enthusiast dream; that reminds me a lot of people who EBAY an MMO account so they can go straight into end game and 'own everyone'. Its really quite twisted, like cheating in multiplayer environments.

Yes, this is the power of marketing, advertising, and of connecting your free blogs and guides to a store model with your own branded products. And that is why I get the foul taste. I really could care less about someone making money, but I can only have respect for a business model that is sound, and has integrity. This one has none.

Last edited:
System Name Rainbow Puke Machine :D
Processor Intel Core i5-11400 (MCE enabled, PL removed)
Motherboard ASUS STRIX B560-G GAMING WIFI mATX
Cooling Corsair H60i RGB PRO XT AIO + HD120 RGB (x3) + SP120 RGB PRO (x3) + Commander PRO
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 2 x 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 C16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX2060 Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 (Stock)
Storage Corsair MP600 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD
Display(s) LG 29WK600-W Ultrawide 1080p IPS Monitor (primary display)
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (White) w/Lighting Node CORE + Lighting Node PRO RGB LED Strips (x4).
Audio Device(s) ASUS ROG Supreme FX S1220A w/ Savitech SV3H712 AMP + Sonic Studio 3 suite
Power Supply Corsair RM750x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB FPS Gaming (White)
Keyboard Corsair K60 PRO RGB Mechanical w/ Cherry VIOLA Switches
VR HMD Pico 4 128GB AIO VR Headset* (* = in consideration of getting one)
Software Windows 10 Professional x64 (Update 22H2)
if temps is everyone's concern, try getting a 360mm, 420mm or a massive 480mm rad to cool down your 8700K, without de-lidding it. Just a generous amount of Kryonaut thermal paste & be done with it. U won't get any hotter than 80C & hit the magical 5GHz stable.

System Name money pit..
Processor Intel 9900K 4.8 at 1.152 core voltage minus 0.120 offset
Motherboard Asus rog Strix Z370-F Gaming
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Memory 32 gb corsair vengeance 3200
Video Card(s) Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Display(s) 27" Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 165Hrz Nvidia G-Sync, IPS.. 2560x1440..
Case Gigabyte mid-tower.. cheap and nothing special..
Audio Device(s) onboard sounds with stereo amp..
Power Supply EVGA 850 watt..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
Benchmark Scores Firestike 29500.. timepsy 14000..
i think everyone needs to admit that the "magical" 5ghz is just that.. symbolism.. f-ck all else..

trog

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
It's sad that this is even a thing. It's like Intel wants to look inferior.. and intentionally loses the "monopoly" the EU accuses them of :p

pretty sure the EU accuses them of shady behind the curtain deals so vendors push Intel products instead of AMD

Processor R9 5800x3d | R7 3900X | 4800H | 2x Xeon gold 6142
Motherboard Asrock X570M | AB350M Pro 4 | Asus Tuf A15
Cooling Air | Air | duh laptop
Memory 64gb G.skill SniperX @3600 CL16 | 128gb | 32GB | 192gb
Video Card(s) RTX 4080 |Quadro P5000 | RTX2060M
Storage Many drives
Display(s) M32Q,AOC 27" 144hz something.
Case Jonsbo D41
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse g502 Lightspeed
Keyboard G913 tkl
Software win11, proxmox
Benchmark Scores 33000FS, 16300 TS. Lappy, 7000 TS.

I've spent thousands on thousands on good sound system, there is absolutely no difference that can be found.
Not on a scope, not to the sound registered.

If signal cables are analog they can make a difference, if it's digital (HDMI, DP etc) no change.
Speaker cables - Unless you have kw engines that have powercables next to the speaker cables : no difference.

But delid is completely different as there is a major noticeable change.

He's making a little money doing what he loves, so people are going to pour hate on him out of jealousy. Binning, delidding, and repasting takes time, and those custom lids are not cheap. He's a nice guy, always answering forum posts on hwbot and ocn. He's a hardware enthusiast, just like us, but he really gives back to the community. All of his tutorials on overclocking.guide didn't write themselves, and they are free to view. That said, I wouldn't buy this. I delid and overclock my own stuff because it's fun.

This ^^^^^^ haha

Love all the mature comments tho :love: Wonder what would happen if I'd start to insult random people like you guys do it on the forums here....

Sure...K|NGP|N does it...it's fine. der8auer does it...it's shameless self-promotion bordering on false advertisement.

Silicon Lottery.com does it...it's fine. CaseKing.de does it...it's somehow controversial.

Double standard much?

:wtf:

This, too :) Basically we do it because customers ask for it and of course any project like this is great for marketing (as you can see with your comments :p )

why "derbauer".... after his publicity stunt on the Core i9 + high VRM temps that got debunked, I doubt ppl will spend 700 Euros for a binned chip with his name on it... Rather let RNGezus decide my silicon luck.

debunked? Not sure if srs. Did you watch stuff as the OC3D update video where he confirmed it?
Ever wondered why all X399 Boards have different heatsinks now than compared to computex launch?
Why does ASUS update the Apex heatsink? Why is there a new X299 Strix with updated heatsink? Why does ASRock OC Formula suddenly have a 2nd heatsink connected with heatpipe?

Last edited:

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
Sorry mate Your in The Public Eye (Smirk even if Some people "have never Heard of You" Oh the Children today)

You have to Expect to Be Trolled Ect By The ignorant and misinformed it Goes with Fame/infamy
some of us Respect you and Your Achievement's

Glad you Visited to put your Point of View You must Visit More Often :)

System Name Fujitsu Siemens, HP Workstation
Processor Athlon x2 5000+ 3.1GHz, i5 2400
Motherboard Asus
Memory 4GB Samsung
Video Card(s) rx 460 4gb
Storage 750 Evo 250 +2tb
Display(s) Asus 1680x1050 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) Pioneer
Power Supply 430W
Mouse Acme
Keyboard Trust
Who cares no problem running Pentium D and Athlon 5000+ on Windows 7 i5 2400 is like premium to us.

Sorry mate Your in The Public Eye (Smirk even if Some people "have never Heard of You" Oh the Children today)

You have to Expect to Be Trolled Ect By The ignorant and misinformed it Goes with Fame/infamy
some of us Respect you and Your Achievement's

Glad you Visited to put your Point of View You must Visit More Often :)

Thanks mate haha

I learned over the years that the internet is not a nice place :D

Wish I had more time to check and reply on all forums tho. There is just too many of them =)