• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GTX 750 no fan controll

Spntax

So i have a Indo3d GTX 750 1gb video card and i can't control the fan speed, 0 rpm is shown everywhere i tried to control it. I wanted to download a new BIOS but i can't find anywhere for Indo3d so I was thinking if i would download a similar spec GTX 750 BIOS and install that, would there be a chance to me to be able to control the fans and how big is the chance of destroying the card?

Also, is there a chance that the motherboard is the reason i can't control it?

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard ASUS STRIX X570-E
Cooling NOCTUA NH-U12A
Memory G.Skill FlareX 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 4070 DUAL
Storage 1 TB WD Black SN850X | 2 TB WD Blue SN570 | 10 TB WD Purple Pro
Display(s) LG 32QP880N 32"
Case Fractal Design Define R5 Black
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Gold 750W
Mouse Pulsar X2
Keyboard KIRA EXS
So i have a Indo3d GTX 750 1gb video card and i can't control the fan speed, 0 rpm is shown everywhere i tried to control it. I wanted to download a new BIOS but i can't find anywhere for Indo3d so I was thinking if i would download a similar spec GTX 750 BIOS and install that, would there be a chance to me to be able to control the fans and how big is the chance of destroying the card?

Also, is there a chance that the motherboard is the reason i can't control it?

Before destroying your card (a.k.a. flashing BIOS when the card working perfectly), check your video card fan power connector, if it's only has 2 cables (usually red and black cables) then there's no way you can have fan RPM sense and fan speed control.