• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thrustmaster Launches the T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo Joysticks

By combining two T.16000M Flight Control System joysticks, Thrustmaster offers gamers the ability to play with identical products in both hands, inviting them to experience their favorite space flight simulation games from a whole new perspective.

Two lethal weapons delivering an even more powerful flight experience
With the T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo, gamers can now control their spacecraft using a joystick in each hand, in all games supporting the simultaneous use of two joysticks. This ensures even greater realism in games, particularly for Mech warrior pilots or deep space explorers. Enjoy absolute control when weaving a path through asteroid fields, avoid your opponents and target your enemies with surgical precision. The T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo is a pack comprising two T.16000M FCS joysticks. The fully ambidextrous controller can be configured as a left-handed or right-handed device, thanks to three detachable components. Its appearance and design ensure that it is particularly suitable for use in a dual-joystick setup. It delivers ideal comfort and excellent stability, thanks to its large handrest and weighted base.

Each joystick in the T.16000M FCS Sim Space Duo pack benefits from the extreme precision of Thrustmaster's H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology, which uses 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect) located in the stick to deliver precision levels 256 times greater than current systems, with a resolution reaching 16,000 x 16,000 values. As actions are frictionless, the joystick's precision remains unaltered in time. Each joystick provides pilots with firm, linear and smooth tension, thanks to the helical spring (0.1"/2.8 mm in diameter) located inside the stick. Combining two joysticks offers no less than 32 action buttons (with Braille-style physical identifiers) and 2 multidirectional hats, providing users with a significant range of feature allocation choices. Each joystick features 4 independent axes, rotary rudders located on the stick that can be allocated to horizontal or vertical strafing manoeuvers and two triggers, offering a full-fledged arsenal of possibilities.

The power of the T.A.R.G.E.T programming software

The Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software application, which enables gamers to combine a Thrustmaster joystick with other devices* from the brand, can be used to a rather unique end: managing and optimizing twinned controllers! Users can create and/or load specific mapping profiles and share them with the gaming community.

The T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo is available now, at the suggested retail price of $114.99 .

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I'm not a sim player so I wonder...
What are 2 joysticks for?

Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard Asus x570 Strix-E
Cooling Hardware Labs
Memory G.Skill 4000c17 2x16gb
Video Card(s) RTX 3090
Storage Sabrent
Display(s) Samsung G9
Case Phanteks 719
Audio Device(s) Fiio K5 Pro
Power Supply EVGA 1000 P2
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Corsair K95
this is just an ambidextrous evo version of the all time classic 16000, which I can only recommend for beginners. solid, working and correct build

System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte x570 Gaming X
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory Corsair LPX 3600 4x8GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 6800 XT (reference)
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Display(s) Samsung CFG70, Samsung NU8000 TV
Case Corsair C70
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Software Win 10 Pro
this is just an ambidextrous evo version of the all time classic 16000, which I can only recommend for beginners. solid, working and correct build

I'm left handed, but I've gotten so used to most products that I end up using them right handed automatically anyways. I probably couldn't "unlearn" now. I have a cheaper Stick X btw.

System Name Loose nuts & bolts
Processor FX-8350 - EK Supreme HF full nickel
Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
Cooling Water EK goodness all around 2xBlack Ice X-280
Memory 2 x8G HyperX Fury 1600 @ 9-9-9-24-1T
Video Card(s) 2 x XFX RX 480 w/EK-FC RX 480 nickel+Acetal
Storage Samsung 850 Evo + 2xWD Black 500GB in RAID0
Display(s) Crossover 27" 2560x1440 110Hz OC
Case Cooler Master HAF XB EVO
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Software Win 10 Enterprise x64
System Name #projectEVO v4
Processor AMD R9 3950X
Motherboard ASUS X570 Crosshair Impact
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO CPU, Alphacool Monsta 240, Alphacool UT60 360, Aquacomputer Aqauero 6X
Memory GSkills Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4 CL16 @3600MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 970 500GB NVME M.2, Seagate 4TB 7200rpm HDD (x2)
Display(s) Samsung G9 Odyssey 49" Ultrawide @240hz | ASUS MG279Q 1440P @144hz | HTC VIVE
Case CaseLabs Mercury S5
Audio Device(s) Marantz PM7000N | Schitt Stack UBER | Beyerdynamic DT1990 | Sennheiser HD6XX | HiFi Man HE4XX
Power Supply EVGA 1600 Watt T2
Mouse HyperX Haste, Logi GroX Superlight, Logi GPro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Drop ALT , HHKB Pro 2, RealForce Topre 104UB, Topre Realforce RGB
Software Windows 10 PRO
I'd love to use this on Virtua On! hahaha nostalgic.

I correct myself the old version that I keep stored is already ambidextrous. This newer one adds lights and a second unit. Oh that marketing genius!
Thrustmaster btw has never left the party, but joysticks are less popular (I don't know or understand why!, I use them for planes, cars and bikes.) Well, yes, gamepads with preconfigured settings are just easier to use for all ages and IQ's.

Keep your threesome private life for yourself!
You seemed to have missed the "cheating ex" point of that statement. Anyway, back on topic...
I correct myself the old version that I keep stored is already ambidextrous. This newer one adds lights and a second unit. Oh that marketing genius!
Thrustmaster btw has never left the party, but joysticks are less popular (I don't know or understand why!, I use them for planes, cars and bikes.)
Cool, It's been a while since I've used an actual flight stick. Actually, been thinking of getting another one. Recently picked up Freespace 1&2 as well as Independence War 1&2 from GOG and have been dying to play them properly.
Well, yes, gamepads with preconfigured settings are just easier to use for all ages and IQ's.
Hey now, be nice..