• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer Phone Unveiled, First Smartphone with 120 Hz Display

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Razer today unveiled the Razer Phone, an Android smartphone with groundbreaking audiovisual technologies and processing muscle that takes personal entertainment to the next level. The first device from Razer's mobile division, the Razer Phone comes with a phenomenal display, cinematic audio and enough power to last a user all day, all in the palm of his or her hand.

The Razer Phone is equipped with the world's first 120 Hz UltraMotion display that delivers the fastest refresh rates and smoothest graphics among today's smartphones. UltraMotion's adaptive refresh technology synchronizes the GPU and display to remove image tearing or lag while driving efficient power usage. The 5.72-inch display - a Quad HD IGZO LCD - delivers vibrant and sharp images with a wide color gamut.

True to Life Cinematic Audio
The Razer Phone is powered by Dolby Atmos technology to provide true cinematic audio via front-firing speakers with dual dedicated amplifiers. A THX-certified USB-C audio adapter with a 24-bit digital audio convertor (DAC) guarantees audiophile-quality sound with one's favorite headphones.

Insane Performance
The Razer Phone ensures the ultimate viewing and gaming experience with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform and a massive 8 GB of RAM. Users can fine-tune their experiences with the Razer Game Booster app, and the phone's best-in-class thermal design reduces throttling to maximize power and performance.

Power that just keeps going
The Razer Phone packs a large 4,000 mAh battery, one of the largest capacities found on smartphones today. This allows gamers to keep playing all day long, while Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ enables rapid charging.

Amazing Camera Performance
With dual rear 12 MP cameras, the Razer Phone gives photographers a versatile tool to create amazing images. Zooming from wide angle to telephoto is seamless with a quick pinch on the display, and the dual-tone flash ensures that subjects will always look natural.

A Premium Experience for Power-users
The Razer Phone's sleek, 8-mm-thin aluminum body is a beauty to behold and to hold. It comes with Android Nougat and will receive the Android Oreo upgrade in spring 2018.

The device comes with Nova Launcher Prime with Google Assistant Integration. A wildly popular launcher, Nova Launcher Prime offers extreme customizability of the Android experience to suit every taste and need.

Watch. Listen. Play.
Every feature of the Razer Phone was designed to bring users the ultimate in mobile entertainment:

Watch - Enjoy movies the way they were meant to be seen. Feast your eyes on a big screen with crisp details and the smoothest motion, complete with true-to-life vibrant colors. Add loud, riveting sound to complete the cinematic experience right in your hand.

Listen - Go ahead and turn up the volume-everything sounds amazing. Expertly tuned audio delivers all the highs and lows of your favorites tracks whether you listen through the stereo speakers or your favorite headphones. Don't suffer in silence, there's enough battery power to keep your tunes streaming all day long.

Play - From your everyday commute to playing in a tournament, experience buttery smooth gameplay and lightning-fast performance thanks to top-of-the-line components. Dial in your graphics to optimize your experience no matter what game you're playing. And with a larger battery size, you can indulge in the latest games without worrying about running out of power.

"It's common knowledge that I'm obsessed with my smartphones, I play a ton of games on them, and they're my go-to for streaming content," said Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. "We have wanted to make a phone with gaming-level tech for years, and the Razer Phone delivers in every way we imagined."

Gaming Partnerships
Razer is proud to partner with the world's top gaming companies, including Tencent and Square Enix, to bring the best gaming experiences to mobile and take full advantage of the Razer Phone's extraordinary features. Mobile games are being optimized by partners for Razer Phone's UltraMotion display with frame rates of up to 120 frames per second.

"Arena of Valor," which Tencent is launching soon in North America, is the world's most popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Players battling on the Razer Phone will engage in overclocked action and turbocharged team fights, thanks to the device's powerful gaming capabilities.

"The future of gaming is rapidly expanding to mobile devices, and both Razer and Tencent are at the forefront of fast-tracking development," said Vincent Gao, global marketing director at Tencent Games. "Arena of Valor brings gamers a fast-paced, competitive experience, and the Razer phone was built to handle the visuals, sound and quick-reflex mechanics of the game. This partnership sets the standard for the next generation of mobile screen play."

Other Gaming Partnerships
  • "Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition" from Square Enix
  • "Gear.Club" from Eden Games
  • "Lineage 2: Revolution" from Netmarble Games Corporation
  • "Old School RuneScape" from Jagex Limited
  • "RuneScape" from Jagex Limited
  • "Shadowgun Legends" from Madfinger Games
  • "Tekken" from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
  • "Titanfall: Assault" from NEXON Co., Ltd. and Particle City, Inc.
  • "World of Tanks Blitz" from Wargaming Group Limited
Razer Theme Store
The Razer Theme Store allows gamers to customize their phone, changing wallpapers, icon packs and colors throughout the phone. It includes custom ringtones by Razer DJs and custom wallpapers inspired by the world's top gaming titles, such as "Shadowgun Legends".

Three as Exclusive European Carrier
In Europe, Razer has exclusively partnered with Three to be its launch carrier in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark and Sweden.

Dave Dyson, CEO at Three UK, said: "My ambition is always to innovate in ways that deliver better experiences for our customers and a partnership with Razer is a perfect fit. Razer has produced something that is a step ahead of any other mobile gaming device and I am delighted to be able to make this exclusive experience available to Three's customers."

Susan Buttsworth, CEO at Three's international opportunities development division at CK Hutchison, said: "The launch of Razer Phone with Three marks another step in growing our Group strategic partnership with Razer and our position in the wider mobile gaming space. Not only is the device fine-tuned for gamers but it will also be of appeal to customers looking for a best of breed entertainment device, thanks to its stunning display and great audio quality. We look forward to a deeper co-operation with Razer, and will continue to bring to the Three customer base the most new and exciting products, services and digital experience."

Razer Phone Special Edition
1,337 sets of the Razer Phone Special Edition with Razer's iconic green triple-headed snake logo will be available from Three stores in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, at Razer Store in San Francisco, and online in the USA and Canada via Razerzone.com.

The standard edition of the Razer Phone features a chrome triple-headed snake logo.

Pricing
Recommended Retail Pricing: USD $699.99 / €749.99 / £699.99.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Marmo / Kanon
Processor Intel Core i7 9700K / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi / X570S Aorus Pro AX
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S x 2
Memory Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2666-C16 / 32GB 3200-C16
Video Card(s) KFA2 RTX3070 Ti / Asus TUF RX 6800XT OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, 860 EVO 1TB / Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 970 EVO+ 1TB
Display(s) Dell AW2521HFA / U2715H
Case Fractal Design Focus G / Pop Air RGB
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Creative SB ZxR
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus GX 650W / PX 750W
Mouse Logitech MX310 / G1
Keyboard Logitech G413 / G513
Software Win 11 Ent
Is the Adreno 540 powerful enough to drive modern games at QHD with a sufficiently high fps so that 120Hz can actually make a difference?

System Name natr0n-PC
Processor Ryzen 5950x/5600x
Motherboard B450 AORUS M
Cooling EK AIO 360 - 6 fan action
Memory Patriot - Viper Steel DDR4 (B-Die)(4x8GB)
Video Card(s) EVGA 3070ti FTW
Storage Various
Display(s) PIXIO IPS 240Hz 1080P
Case Thermaltake Level 20 VT
Audio Device(s) LOXJIE D10 + Kinter Amp + 6 Bookshelf Speakers Sony+JVC+Sony
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III ARGB 80+ Gold 650W
Software XP/7/8.1/10
Benchmark Scores http://valid.x86.fr/79kuh6
I have never seen tearing on a phone honestly.

System Name lazy ass
Processor Intel i5 7600k 4.2 GHz
Motherboard MSI Enthusiastic Gaming Z270 (Z270 GAMING M3)
Cooling H80i GT V1 liquid cooling
Memory CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 8G 11Gbps
Storage seagate 2tb HDD/boot drive SSD Samsung 960 evo M.2
Display(s) ASUS 28inch 4k
Case Corsair Graphite Series 760T
Audio Device(s) mobo
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 750G1 750 watts
Mouse Razer Mamba wireless/ needs a new one razer sucks
Keyboard Corsair K68 RGB
Software Windows 10 home
Benchmark Scores to be updated soon
No RGB? Lol I take the iPhone x or google pixel 2 over razer any day but not to bad looking I’m sure Verizon won’t sell it. Least at Verizon I can pay monthly then full blown retail.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi)
Cooling EK-Nucleus AIO CR240
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo (F4-3600C16D-32GTZN) 3600MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix 4090
Display(s) ASUS VG27AQL @ 144Hz, Acer XB271HU @ 144Hz
Case Corsair 4000D
Power Supply ROG Thor 1200W Platinum II
Mouse Logitech G703 Lightspeed w/ PowerPlay
Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL
Software Windows 11 Professional - X64
I have never seen tearing on a phone honestly.

Aren't they all using vsync though?

This is a cooler product than I was expecting though from Razer, the 120Hz panel is a nice move and I'd love the fluidity. Though I currently wouldn't sacrifice the AMOLED display on my Note 8 for 120Hz, as much as I love high refresh rates.

Is the Adreno 540 powerful enough to drive modern games at QHD with a sufficiently high fps so that 120Hz can actually make a difference?

I doubt it, not without making at least sacrifices to graphics.

Processor Ryzen 3600
Motherboard X570 I Aorus Pro
Cooling Deepcool AG400
Memory HyperX Fury 2 x 8GB 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) RX 470 Nitro+ 4GB
Storage SX8200 Pro 512 / NV2 512
Display(s) 24G2U
Case NR200P
Power Supply Ion SFX 650
Mouse G703
Keyboard Keychron V1 (Akko Matcha Green) / Apex m500 (gateron milky yellow)
Software W10
Never seen something as pointless as a 120Hz screen on a phone... what a time to be alive.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
It'll be a financial hit for them. Getting into the smartphone market is so very hard.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
And as usual, Razer is not being honest in their marketing. Sharp has had a phone with a 120Hz IGZO screen since last year http://www.sharpmobile.com.tw/products/p1/
120Hz makes no real visible difference though, I can tell you that much.
Sadly Sharp's software is crap, which makes that phone suck, but that's a different matter.

The Razer design is also very Nextbit (the phone maker Razer bought), just in black rather than ugly mint green and with a few tweaks here and there...

Last edited:
System Name cryohellinc PC
Processor i7-4770k @4.5ghz
Motherboard MSI Z87 MPOWER
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series™ H115i
Memory Corsair Vengeance 16gb @1600mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Sea Hawk GTX 1080 2100mhz
Storage 3ssd - 64gb (software) ;128 (software + operational system); 256gb - Games + 1TB HDD
Display(s) PG348Q
Case Obsidian Series® 750D Full Tower ATX Case
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster ZxR + Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250Ω
Power Supply Antec High Current Pro HCP-1200 1200W
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei
Keyboard SteelSeries 6gv2 + custom O-Rings. Using Via PS2 connector
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Who plays games on phones? Little kids?

TheLostSwede

News Editor
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Who plays games on phones? Little kids?

Plenty of people in Asia, especially those that don't have a PC. Clearly you're not the target audience.

Never seen something as pointless as a 120Hz screen on a phone... what a time to be alive.
Actually it could be extremely useful in making the phone feel more snappy. Even when just scrolling web pages. Same on desktop. High refreshrate has uses beyond just gaming.

Processor Ryzen 3600
Motherboard X570 I Aorus Pro
Cooling Deepcool AG400
Memory HyperX Fury 2 x 8GB 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) RX 470 Nitro+ 4GB
Storage SX8200 Pro 512 / NV2 512
Display(s) 24G2U
Case NR200P
Power Supply Ion SFX 650
Mouse G703
Keyboard Keychron V1 (Akko Matcha Green) / Apex m500 (gateron milky yellow)
Software W10
Actually it could be extremely useful in making the phone feel more snappy. Even when just scrolling web pages. Same on desktop. High refreshrate has uses beyond just gaming.
Don't recall ever hearing someone say "oh man I wish I had a high refresh rate screen on my phone so that scrolling web pages feels more smooth"
It's Chrome, not a twitch shooter. It's snappy as much as it needs to be.

I don't understand the need to stuff QuadHD/4K/whateveruberresolution screens into 6 inch devices. I mean for god sake, we use 1080p 24 inch monitors and I wouldn't call it "pixelated". Shrinking just 1080p down to under 6 inches as it's usual on mobile phones and to be honest I could hardly notice a difference when 1080p was scaled down to 720p on my Huawei using their ROG tech. And I was looking at it from like 10cm distance which is entirely unrealistic for any kind of use.

Cramming such ridiculous resolutions to such tiny screens is just a really retarded waste of compute power and battery in a pointless race whose phallus is longer. I have a 5.15" Xiaomi Mi5 and the image on this 1080p phone is so crisp and sharp I really don't understand how would ANYONE need anything more than 1080p on such screen that's just a tiny fart smaller than this Razder one. Maybe 1440p on 6" but quite frankly if 1080p works on bloody full size monitors that are 5-6x larger, you really don't need anything more on ANY phone.

Wouldn't it make more sense to stick with 1080p/1440p and really make use of high refresh rate if they really bothered to include it?

TheLostSwede

News Editor
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro

It doesn't make any difference at all, at least not in the case of the Sharp Aquos P1 which has a very similar IGZO screen, as I pointed out above.

I don't understand the need to stuff QuadHD/4K/whateveruberresolution screens into 6 inch devices. I mean for god sake, we use 1080p 24 inch monitors and I wouldn't call it "pixelated". Shrinking just 1080p down to under 6 inches as it's usual on mobile phones and to be honest I could hardly notice a difference when 1080p was scaled down to 720p on my Huawei using their ROG tech. And I was looking at it from like 10cm distance which is entirely unrealistic for any kind of use.

Cramming such ridiculous resolutions to such tiny screens is just a really retarded waste of compute power and battery in a pointless race whose phallus is longer. I have a 5.15" Xiaomi Mi5 and the image on this 1080p phone is so crisp and sharp I really don't understand how would ANYONE need anything more than 1080p on such screen that's just a tiny fart smaller than this Razder one. Maybe 1440p on 6" but quite frankly if 1080p works on bloody full size monitors that are 5-6x larger, you really don't need anything more on ANY phone.

Wouldn't it make more sense to stick with 1080p/1440p and really make use of high refresh rate if they really bothered to include it?

Recently got a Nokia 8 and I can't tell the difference between 2560x1440 and 1920x1080 on a phone. Between 720p and 1080p there's a clear difference on most screens, as you can actually see the pixels on a lot of 720p screens, or at least I can.

It doesn't make squat difference on battery life though, in fact, the Nokia 8 has vastly better battery life than any recent Android phone I've owned.

I guess each to their own, but Sony has a 4K screen on at least one of their handsets which is really going crazy imho.

Don't recall ever hearing someone say "oh man I wish I had a high refresh rate screen on my phone so that scrolling web pages feels more smooth"
It's Chrome, not a twitch shooter. It's snappy as much as it needs to be.
It doesn't make any difference at all, at least not in the case of the Sharp Aquos P1 which has a very similar IGZO screen, as I pointed out above.
On Android go to Devekloper Options and set Windows, Transition and Animator scale settings to Animation off and watch your phone getting much more responsive. Higher refreshrate has the same effect. I would argue that this is even more apparent on touch based devices where quick response is important.

Do either of you even use high refreshrate displays? It feels to me like you have no idea what a difference this makes.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
I don't understand the need to stuff QuadHD/4K/whateveruberresolution screens into 6 inch devices
Because...Brain washing marketing. Thank Apple for starting this with that with stupid "retina" brand :laugh::laugh:

I have zero games on my phone (years ago I had Angry birds free installed during some weeks). But it must be all related to the fact that I don't use public transportation (motorcycle!).
But for those interested it looks like a cool product.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Do either of you even use high refreshrate displays? It feels to me like you have no idea what a difference this makes.

Have you ever used a 120Hz screen on a phone? I have.

System Name No name / Purple Haze
Processor Phenom II 1100T @ 3.8Ghz / Pentium 4 3.4 EE Gallatin @ 3.825Ghz
Motherboard MSI 970 Gaming/ Abit IC7-MAX3
Cooling CM Hyper 212X / Scythe Andy Samurai Master (CPU) - Modded Ati Silencer 5 rev. 2 (GPU)
Memory 8GB GEIL GB38GB2133C10ADC + 8GB G.Skill F3-14900CL9-4GBXL / 2x1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC4000
Video Card(s) Asus R9 Fury X Strix (4096 SP's/1050 Mhz)/ PowerColor X850XT PE @ (600/1230) AGP + (HD3850 AGP)
Storage Samsung 250 GB / WD Caviar 160GB
Display(s) Benq XL2411T
Audio Device(s) motherboard / Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro + Front panel
Power Supply Tagan BZ 900W / Corsair HX620w
Mouse Zowie AM
Keyboard Qpad MK-50
Software Windows 7 Pro 64Bit / Windows XP
Benchmark Scores 64CU Fury: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/11269229 / X850XT PE http://www.3dmark.com/3dm05/5532432

I does have something similar to frees-ync/G-sync.

Two of the games are clones. One is a clone of League of Legends and the other is a clone of PUBG. They got it pretty close on both cases. The PUBG clone even runs poorly, just like the real game xD

System Name HELLSTAR
Processor AMD RYZEN 9 5950X
Motherboard ASUS Strix X570-E
Cooling 2x 360 + 280 rads. 3x Gentle Typhoons, 3x Phanteks T30, 2x TT T140 . EK-Quantum Momentum Monoblock.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB F4-4133C19D-16GTZR 14-16-12-30-44
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX + under waterblock.
Storage Optane 900P[W11] + WD BLACK SN850X 4TB + 750 EVO 500GB + 1TB 980PRO[FEDORA]
Display(s) Philips PHL BDM3270 + Acer XV242Y
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow V3 - Yellow Switch
Software FEDORA 39 / Windows 11 insider
Have you ever used a 120Hz screen on a phone? I have.

I have a feeling, due to power saving things and monkey coders... the 120Hz mode kicks in very rarely in that Sharp one. Or only when watching 120Hz videos or in gallery app etc...

System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
OOHHHH ni... oh wait ... actually the first one was Sharp with the Sharp Aquos P1/R compact ...
https://www.gsmarena.com/sharp_announces_aquos_r_compact_with_120hz_display-news-27841.php
well the screen is actually a Sharp (the brand, not the qualificatif) screen

mmmhhh so-so design (well not really Razer's fault... since it's just a Nexbit) same chipset as the other (well the SD835 is common so, no biggies) knowing Razer, it will probably have a bloated UI ... the "gaming partnership" are laughable, Nova Launcher Prime include? oh bloody hell ... ok maybe not a bloated UI but an include launcher that a lot of android user have paid for it already ... (integrated google assistant? what a feat .... every android smartphone have it ....) camera wise, it's in the middle (well they use the same setup as the 250-350$ range ) 4000mAh might be actually the only good point

$699.99 / €749.99 / £699.99. mmhhhh, the price is a tad lower than a S8/S8+/8S/8S+/X but being a tad lower than product that are already overpriced is ... :laugh:

"Razer has produced something that is a step ahead of any other mobile gaming device"
UH? errrr nope absolutely not .... it's in line with all the rest (but since it's Razer .... ah...ah...ahah...ah..... urk)
that were announced previously this year .... what innovation? the 120hz display? (Sharp Aquos P1/R Compact ...) nahhhh it's actually a gimmick ... 60hz screen are doing perfectly fine and QHD 120hz is useless sub 10" 720p is fine up to 5.2" and 1080p is ideal up to 8" (1200p actually for 8")

oh well a rebranded Nexbit Robin with a 120hz IGZO screen and a SD835 .... neeeext .....

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
System Name It does stuff
Processor Ryzen 3600
Motherboard B550 Gaming X V2
Cooling Stock
Memory 16GB DDR4 3600
Video Card(s) RX 6700XT
Storage Too much
Display(s) 27" & 21.5"
Case Antec 300
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar DGX / Sony MDR-XB500s
Power Supply Corsair 750W
Software Win10 64
120hz phones have been around for a while already in Japan. This isn't the first by a long shot.

And it's also missing the headphone jack, so it can get lost.