• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

M&A Technology Starts Shipping Their 200 MH/s Ethereum Manda Miner

M&A Technology continues to innovate with the latest technology and is shipping its Manda Miner which can be configured as an Ethereum or ZCash mining server. The Manda Miner is available now. The Manda Miner is a purpose built, application specific server solution for the cryptocurrency market. It performs at ~200MH/s for Ethereum or ~2400H/s for ZCash. The system designed by experienced cryptocurrency systems engineers is assembled at an ISO certified factory in Texas with the highest quality materials available.

The Manda Miner is a data center ready, performance optimized cool and quiet running cryptocurrency mining server. The Manda Miner is FCC B verified and housed in a 4U chassis specifically for crypto-mining purposes functional as a standalone unit or as a data center cabinet rack-mountable unit. The system's eight high performance graphics cards are optimized to interface with a standard motherboard for manageability and high quality performance. The system utilizes a highly efficient power supply and cooling fans designed to ensure operational efficiency and reliability.

We have custom tailored and optimized the operating system so the end user can easily configure their wallet and start to collect either Ethereum or ZCash cryptocurrency. The Manda Miner has been designed to plug in, turn on, configure your wallet, assign your pool, and collect currency. The Manda Miner is also rack-mountable which means the system can work well in a 24U or 42U rack cabinet.

Find out more about this professionally built server and why it is the right solution for your Ethereum and ZCash mining needs at: https://www.mandaminer.com/

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
When I first started reading this I thought it might be an ASIC.

It's not. Yawn.

This is 3500$ inc. shipping for 200 MH speed. How much is it for a machine with 6 GTX 1070s for mining?

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
System Name "Run of the mill" (except GPU)
Processor R9 3900X
Motherboard ASRock X470 Taich Ultimate
Cooling Cryorig (not recommended)
Memory 32GB (2 x 16GB) Team 3200 MT/s, CL14
Video Card(s) Radeon RX6900XT
Storage Samsung 970 Evo plus 1TB NVMe
Display(s) Samsung Q95T
Case Define R5
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1000W
Mouse Roccat Leadr
Keyboard K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro x64, insider preview dev channel
Benchmark Scores #1 worldwide on 3D Mark 99, back in the (P133) days. :)
This is 3500$ inc. shipping for 200 MH speed. How much is it for a machine with 6 GTX 1070s for mining?

Or indeed 4 x Vega 64 or 56 would be close (180MH/S) and 5 will be over 200MH/s on ETH.

mamatox

Ok, can someone please explain the following:
If this is a good idea and profitable. why don't these companies just keep the machines to themselves?
It's like someone else selling a money printing machine. (legal, of course)

Ok, can someone please explain the following:
If this is a good idea and profitable. why don't these companies just keep the machines to themselves?
It's like someone else selling a money printing machine. (legal, of course)

Because there's a market for this and many people are interested into mining but without all the technical expertise.

Second; if you'd assemble a computer yourself you dont have a fancy box around it, proper cooling and stuff. It's just a pile of hardware proberly hidden inside your basement or whereever you want to put that.

Some R&D and certain investment needs to be made in return. Yes we know many of us here can assemble something cheaper and that does exceed 200mh but it's far less good looking as above i guess. It's a preconfigured system, you simply turn it on, put account details into it and do not look back.

mamatox

Because there's a market for this and many people are interested into mining but without all the technical expertise.

Second; if you'd assemble a computer yourself you dont have a fancy box around it, proper cooling and stuff. It's just a pile of hardware proberly hidden inside your basement or whereever you want to put that.

Some R&D and certain investment needs to be made in return. Yes we know many of us here can assemble something cheaper and that does exceed 200mh but it's far less good looking as above i guess. It's a preconfigured system, you simply turn it on, put account details into it and do not look back.

Thank you for your detailed response. But that was not my point. My question was if this is indeed a profitable machine why is the company that manufactures it selling it instead of mining themselves for e-currencies?
Thus my selling a money printing machine analogy.

Thanks

You need money to make money in the first place. I'm pretty sure there's a profit margin on every box being sold. They cant just invest 10 grand into making their own mining circus.

Briguy2004

Thank you for your detailed response. But that was not my point. My question was if this is indeed a profitable machine why is the company that manufactures it selling it instead of mining themselves for e-currencies?
Thus my selling a money printing machine analogy.

Thanks

He already answered your question.

Because there's a market for this and many people are interested into mining but without all the technical expertise..

There's a market for the product to be SOLD. They don't want to get into the mining game, they'd rather pour their resources into selling and developing a product/brand.

System Name "Run of the mill" (except GPU)
Processor R9 3900X
Motherboard ASRock X470 Taich Ultimate
Cooling Cryorig (not recommended)
Memory 32GB (2 x 16GB) Team 3200 MT/s, CL14
Video Card(s) Radeon RX6900XT
Storage Samsung 970 Evo plus 1TB NVMe
Display(s) Samsung Q95T
Case Define R5
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1000W
Mouse Roccat Leadr
Keyboard K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro x64, insider preview dev channel
Benchmark Scores #1 worldwide on 3D Mark 99, back in the (P133) days. :)
Plus there is a much longer time to return when mining + electricity costs. If you can build a machine in a few days (or less) and sell it for e.g. 20% you get a much quicker ROI.

They could also be running some machines themselves as well for longer term ROI ... You could e.g. keep one for every 20 you sell and have the machines paid for plus cash flow/paying your bills and gradually build that money printing machine.