• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OFFICIAL PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (Discussion)

System Name El Calpulator
Processor AMD Ryzen R7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Pro RS
Cooling ArcticCooling Freezer 3 360ARGB AIO
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengance 6000Mhz C30
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4080 Gaming Trio X @ 2925 / 23500 mhz
Storage 5TB nvme SSD + Synology DS115j NAS with 4TB HDD
Display(s) Samsung G8 34" QD-OLED + Samsung 28" 4K 60hz UR550
Case Montech King 95 PRO Blue
Audio Device(s) SB X4+Logitech Z623 2.1+Astro A50 Wireless
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000W ATX 3.0 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G502X Plus LightSpeed Hero Wireless plus Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Mouse Pad
Keyboard Logitech G915 LightSpeed Wireless
Software Win 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores Just enough
Ahh, those invisible rocks you hit on bikes... :)

Ive never been ejected off a bike though without hitting a button... same with the switching weapons thing. It never did that without me hitting a button. If it was me in that video i would have crapped myself and accidently scrolled..
That's always fun, I get them when I'm driving cars as well...

Mouse Logitech G502X Plus LightSpeed Hero Wireless plus Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Mouse Pad
Software Win 11 Pro
Yep, but at least with a car, you don't die! :p
But you get other ways to die with the car...eg when you exit the car and get run over :))

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
I mean, that's life, right... jump out of a moving vehicle and get hurt or die? :p

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Deathmatch involves respawning and counting deaths. This is one death, one man left standing...not by score... a battleroyale, by definition. DM, everyone is left standing. ;)

Gotcha. I was confusing Quake and CS. To be fair though, PUBG still isn't the first BR game. It's existed in game modes for ages.

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM
Ahh, those invisible rocks you hit on bikes... :)

Ive never been ejected off a bike though without hitting a button... same with the switching weapons thing. It never did that without me hitting a button. If it was me in that video i would have crapped myself and accidently scrolled..

I heard him, i knew he was there, and i was ready.

Bikes suppose to be stable at high speed (weight distribution). A tiny bump shouldn't make you flip over and die. Come on, its OK getting shot several times, or jumping off buildings, but a tiny bump and your dead... makes no sense.

People aren't nice in this game.

I tried to be friendly for once, I offered peace [through voice chat] and an opportunity to start over and to be friends, but he/she kept throwing grenades at me.

Yeah, teaming is forbidden, but they always do it in every battle royal movie, its not pretty, but thats a part of life.

Last edited:
I mean, the physics are OK... right? AFter hitting the invisible rock, most couldn't/wouldn't hang on to a flipping bike, right? :p

The most 'teaming' I have done in this game is giving 3 other solo's a ride... it was classic.

Software Win 11 Pro
I mean, the physics are OK... right? AFter hitting the invisible rock, most couldn't/wouldn't hang on to a flipping bike, right? :p

The most 'teaming' I have done in this game is giving 3 other solo's a ride... it was classic.
I remember once we were in Squad (it was in the early days of the game) and I was a bit far away from my team and I managed to jump in a car with another team of 3 people and they dropped me off to my squad...it was a joyful ride ;))

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I heard him, i knew he was there, and i was ready.

Bikes suppose to be stable at high speed (weight distribution). A tiny bump shouldn't make you flip over and die. Come on, its OK getting shot several times, or jumping off buildings, but a tiny bump and your dead... makes no sense.

People aren't nice in this game.

I tried to be friendly for once, I offered peace [through voice chat] and an opportunity to start over and to be friends, but he/she kept throwing grenades at me.

Yeah, teaming is forbidden, but they always do it in every battle royal movie, its not pretty, but thats a part of life.

A few problems with your opinion.....

Firstly physics is either badly scripted or virtually non existent in this game. @the54thvoid @Finners and I have all been victims of this in one way or another when playing together as a squad.

Secondly its a KoTH style game -- if you team with him, either they have all the time in the world to shoot you in the back just the same way as you will be thinking about it every moment youre together and waiting and watching till they turn their back before shooting them. unless you play a squad game. teaming up with randoms is too risky and too much of a liability.

Me, finners and void regularly 'team up' with another friendly squad but thats because we are all on mumble and can coordinate what we are doing. Plus we can trust them not to shoot us in the back and vice versa :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Me, finners and void regularly 'team up' with another friendly squad but thats because we are all on mumble and can coordinate what we are doing. Plus we can trust them not to shoot us in the back and vice versa :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Which shouldn't be happening... in fact, I think they have been taking complaints and dealing with that... so be careful.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10
Which shouldn't be happening... in fact, I think they have been taking complaints and dealing with that... so be careful.

Not worried. It's a rarity (too hard to co-ordinate in lobby) and it's actually not that helpful. They can focus instead on better physics, ping limits and this one...

Why if I'm bare foot and sneaking do i still make booty clumping noises in a house. Here's a simple idea- boots on = run faster, boots off = silent when sneaking.

And RPG's. Loot box should have a random RPG spawn. And tanks. One tank spawns from a drop. Llimited fuel so when you're done marauding- you're s a sitting duck.

LOL, this game does not need a vehicle with any offensive capabilities outside of running fools over. :)

I have no idea why you think he's cheating... do tell...
Is it something along the lines that you were sitting there for 5 mins, there is no way he had any idea you were there... and aimboted? Because, without context, no friggin clue man. :)

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
He knew you are there. He can here you. You moved a little did something he was like right next to you and the door was open. With quality audio and headsets you can hear. I use Nahimic drivers they help a lot in game, and I think with better headstes than mine it would be even better.

As for the aiming, at the end the aim went a bit to the left top,and a strange kinda way. It could have been the recoil of the weapon. Still that is one impressive aiming. Again, hardware in these heavy competitor games mouse with weights and sort of expensive stuff helps. Reason why i stopped playing PUBG. I get no fun out of it.

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM
That was a squad match... all of my teammates died within minutes in the beginning. I was at that house for a few minutes without moving at all. His teammates made a lot of noise. I don't know, but the replay looks fishy, at first he tried to lure me out, and then he wasn't sure about getting inside the room or not. Very suspicious if you ask me.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10
Here's my death yesterday...

Context - my squad was further ahead and to the right - shooting at this guys squad. I was late and lying down, even in the short clip you can see i'm hidden by that house and when he runs in - no way i can be seen - also - he switches from no sights to sights when he gets in the house and stares at the wall. OFC I reported him/her.

Id like to have seen the prior 10s as he runs up to the house... since you were laying out in the open right where he could see you. His pause staring at the wall was to put on the 4x.

So, why couldnt he have seen you when running up to the house, then put on his 4x and shot you?

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM
I disagree. This guy looks like another cheater to me. He came from another direction (0:00), before entering the house (0:01), you can see him looking at a blank wall (he was looking at the mountain through a wallhack) and in the room (0:06) he knew the exact position without even looking around.

Probably, this one also part of the CHINA NUMBA WAN association. Cheating, piracy, and cracking in China is considered mainstream. But I think everything is going to be OK soon or later, its just a matter of time until they copy PUBG and create a local counterfeit version. It's not fun for them to play cheat with high ping too.

2293289_1.jpg

Millions of cheaters, one solution. :D

Last edited:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10
Id like to have seen the prior 10s as he runs up to the house... since you were laying out in the open right where he could see you. His pause staring at the wall was to put on the 4x.

So, why couldnt he have seen you when running up to the house, then put on his 4x and shot you?

The distance, the prior events and my experience of the game so far. I watch any of my suspicious deaths and most, on reflection are fair, or just terrible lag. This one, from the context of where the player was before that clip, is a clear hack. He was under fire from my team, who were engaging him at about half the distance I was. And they were about 30 degrees to my right. I was not in that guys line of sight.

You were close. If you look around the 2s mark, you can see hos view can see just to the left of that tower where you were layng down. If that dude was a hair to the left or looked slightly more to the left anyt8me prior to when your video starts, you would have been right there in his sight.

I disagree. This guy looks like another cheater to me. He came from another direction (0:00), before entering the house (0:01), you can see him looking at a blank wall (he was looking at the mountain through a wallhack) and in the room (0:06) he knew the exact position without even looking around.
He was looking at the wall while he hit tab and put on the 4x. I also get behind cover when im in tab swotching things around when i can. Had he seen the guy laying on his belly in plain site before he walked into the house, which seems quite plausible, it all makes sense. You can almost see him already at the 2s mark.

Anyway, he could be cheating too, but, there is nothing clear in that video without making other assumptions. :)

Last edited:

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM
He was looking at the wall while he hit tab and put on the 4x. I also get behind cover when im in tab swotching things around when i can. Had he seen the guy laying on his belly in plain site before he walked into the house, which seems quite plausible, it all makes sense. You can almost see him already at the 2s mark.

Anyway, he could be cheating too, but, there is nothing clear in that video without making other assumptions. :)

In the entrance door, he was looking at the wall in angle while entering the house.

So? What is your point? I am not sure what you are trying to say with that?