• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SilentiumPC Announces Armis AR7 Case

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Introducing the new mid-range chassis from SilentiumPC, the Armis AR7. Available with traditional all-black, solid panel or tempered-glass window, packed with RGB lights. This roomy full-tower cleverly blends minimalistic styling with performance features. With cooling being a major focus the front vents were specifically designed to provide high-volume, non-restrictive airflow, comparable to fully mesh designs. For simple maintenance, they are covered with easily removable custom dust filters.

A unique feature is the user-friendly I/O panel which can be repositioned from the top to the bottom for convenient access to USB/audio ports and fan/illumination switches. Apart from two LED strips and ring-type fan, the Armis AR7 TG RGB also offers the option to mount the GPU vertically for showing off that precious card you managed to sneak through the miners. On the other side of the spectrum there is the classic AR7 version with a special "blackout" button which turns HDD and power LEDs off, especially useful for night rendering/simulation sessions.

Both variants will be available mid-April at modest price points of 69 / 89€ incl. VAT respectively. ODD-less version will follow in Q3.

Armis series debut marks the new chapter for the Warsaw-based company. After 12-years history the company reached a point where the brand evolves to the next stage by proudly to presenting the new, unified SilentiumPC 2018 styling! Every visual aspect was designed from scratch, all-new logotype, website and product packaging. Subtle design cues such as the signature ~ wavy ~ pattern can also be found throughout the social media channel as well as included in final product design.

These changes serve not only the aesthetical purpose, but allow the brand to present a consistent brand image to the customers and provide more detailed product information. Revamped styling does not compromise SilentiumPC core values, professionalism, value for money, extensive pre- and aftersales support with flexible as well as user-friendly RMA services.

"Rebranding is the crucial step in SilentiumPC development. Our adventure started with a sole focus on customers and we intend to keep that as our foundation while introducing even better designs and products. We remain a small, expert-driven team and with these changes we are determined to become an interesting alternative to major global brands." - says Lucas Zdziech, CEO and co-founder of SilentiumPC.

With roots in Polish enthusiast market SilentiumPC is now available in several European countries. Visit the new website for company & product details.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Looks pretty pretty nice but I highly doubt cooling up front is as good they say. Still, it looks good.

System Name Fujitsu Siemens, HP Workstation
Processor Athlon x2 5000+ 3.1GHz, i5 2400
Motherboard Asus
Memory 4GB Samsung
Video Card(s) rx 460 4gb
Storage 750 Evo 250 +2tb
Display(s) Asus 1680x1050 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) Pioneer
Power Supply 430W
Mouse Acme
Keyboard Trust
That vertical gpu position can help to lower noize rumbling from video card fans when they start.

That vertical gpu position can help to lower noize rumbling from video card fans when they start.
I've never came across said rumbling. Cooling might be worse with vertical positions too.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Looks ok, but I prefer my CoolerMaster 5 with riser for the GPU.

System Name Fujitsu Siemens, HP Workstation
Processor Athlon x2 5000+ 3.1GHz, i5 2400
Motherboard Asus
Memory 4GB Samsung
Video Card(s) rx 460 4gb
Storage 750 Evo 250 +2tb
Display(s) Asus 1680x1050 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) Pioneer
Power Supply 430W
Mouse Acme
Keyboard Trust
I've never came across said rumbling. Cooling might be worse with vertical positions too.
I not native english user, when gigabyte card is turned around that terible noise disapiear.