• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Announces Core P5 TG Ti Edition ATX Wall-Mount Chassis

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Thermaltake, a leading premium gaming tower manufacturer, has launched its latest Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Ti Edition ATX Wall-Mount Chassis, an upgrade to the predecessor Core P5. Constructed with 5mm tempered glass panel plus stainless steel panels for secure mechanism, four USB 3.0 data transfer ports, a motherboard tray and fully modular design that allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall mount, Horizontal and Vertical), dual GPU layout locations (Horizontal and Vertical) and placement locations for liquid cooling components. Uncover greatness with the Core P5 TG Ti's panoramic viewing angle with its full tempered glass window; designed to protect and display your stunning liquid cooling system.

By practicing and incorporating the idea of "maker movement" as well as 3D printing, Thermaltake designs the open frame panoramic viewing chassis for anyone to access and do his/her own mods as well as print out his/her own ideas using available liquid cooling components and manuals without boundaries.

Features of the Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Ti Edition ATX Wall-Mount Chassis:

5mm Thick Tempered Glass Window with Stunning Viewing
The Core P5 TG Ti is a true open frame case with viewing capability of showing front and back full sides. The tempered glass panels feature 5mm thickness that meets the highest standards in the industry. Moreover, unlike any other cases on the market, the enlarged glass windows permit users to fully display every RGB component of the system, and show off their dedication and skill set.

3-Way Placement Layout
The Core P5 TG Ti is designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical, and horizontal placement. Built for customization that reflects the makers' personality, it allows for adjustments to the chassis for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance. Users can hang it on the wall as decoration, take it to wherever they want and display the nice builds vertically or horizontally.

DMD - Dismantlable Modular Design
Users are allowed to freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays. With the Dismantlable Modular Design, installation is easy and there are no more unreachable screw corners or gaps.

Versatile GPU & PSU Orientation
Show off your graphic card and power supply with Thermaltake's special design bracket. The Core P5 series has included a riser cable for you to choose the way you want to build the system. Further, the Core P5 series also has support for vertical PSU layout when the ITX motherboard is applied.

Motherboard Tray Design
The Core P5 TG Ti offers flexible motherboard mounting options with motherboard support tray. Users can choose the way they want to display the motherboard vertically or horizontally for outstanding cooling performance.

Handy I/O Ports
The panel is designed with four USB 3.0 data transfer ports along with a HD microphone and headset jacks, to grant direct access when needed. The Core P5 TG Ti has included a Y cable adapter for I/O USB port with USB 3.1 and USB 2.0 connector to adapt various motherboard USB setups.

Remarkable Expansion
Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Core P5 TG Ti supports motherboard up to standard ATX, a tower CPU cooler with maximum height 180mm, and a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 320mm in length without reservoir. Further, the modular drive racks allow users to easily install up to four 3.5"/2.5" storage devices. Users can remove the drive bays to gain maximum space for cable management up to 45mm.

Supreme Liquid-Cooling Support
The Core P5 TG Ti has the capability to deliver an excellent cooling efficiency, and enables users to build a complete thermal solution, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. It supports up to either 480mm liquid cooling radiator, or a 140mm case fans with a long graphic card at the same time. Users can also flexibly install for pump with pump bracket. Built-in rotation motherboard tray supports all types of AIO liquid cooling system without installing AIO bracket. Unparalleled cooling performance improves overall case ventilation.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor Ryzen 3900x
Motherboard B550M Steel Legend
Cooling XPX (custom loop)
Memory 32GB 3200MHz cl16
Video Card(s) 3080 with Bykski block (custom loop)
Storage 980 Pro
Case Fractal 804
Power Supply Focus Plus Gold 750FX
Mouse G603
Keyboard G610 brown
Software yes, lots!
I wonder if the gamers out there realize how dust effects their shiny glass chassis. Or do they all clean them on a weekly basis? Or have their partners do it? Or have cleaning personal hired..?
Well, my rig is in an ugly tin can out of sight, full of dust...

Processor R5 5600X
Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING
Cooling Alpenföhn Black Ridge
Memory 2*16GB DDR4-2666 VLP @3800
Video Card(s) EVGA Geforce RTX 3080 XC3
Storage 1TB Samsung 970 Pro, 2TB Intel 660p
Display(s) ASUS PG279Q, Eizo EV2736W
Case Dan Cases A4-SFX
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Corsair Ironclaw Wireless RGB
Keyboard Corsair K60
VR HMD HTC Vive
So, what changed? I get that TG was added with change to tempered glass. Ti Edition?
Is there anything beyond marketing rebrand?

My Core P5 has been gathering surprisingly low amount of dust. I clean it about once a month very briefly and it does not look dusty.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Glass certainly attracts less dust than Perspex.
I moved from a glass windowed case to another with Perspex and it seems to get a static build up caused by the air flow.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
This thing looks to have some serious airflow issues :p

Having the Rajintek Paean, which is a bit spacier, and having just replaced the mobo, cpu and PSU, I can only sing the glories of these kind of cases, it is fun, easy and beautiful. The only part I had dust after 1 year is inside the radiator, and that would be the same in any case (pun intended).
I bought one of these because canned air is ridiculous:

and I use it all time all around the house :laugh:

Processor R5 5600X
Case Dan Cases A4-SFX
Keyboard Corsair K60
VR HMD HTC Vive
I bought one of these because canned air is ridiculous:
[ ]
and I use it all time all around the house :laugh:
You mean you attached it to your Paean to resolve all the airflow issues? :laugh:

System Name My Ryzen 7 7700X Super Computer
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling DeepCool AK620 with Arctic Silver 5
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 EXPO (CL30)
Video Card(s) XFX AMD Radeon RX 7900 GRE
Storage Samsung 980 EVO 1 TB NVMe SSD (System Drive), Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB NVMe SSD (Game Drive)
Display(s) Acer Nitro XV272U (DisplayPort) and Acer Nitro XV270U (DisplayPort)
Case Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH C
Audio Device(s) On-Board Sound / Sony WH-XB910N Bluetooth Headphones
Power Supply MSI A850GF
Mouse Logitech M705
Keyboard Steelseries
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/liwjs3
I certainly hope that they designed it so that you don't have to mount the chassis on the wall before you build the system. Maybe have it so like you put some mounting hardware on the wall first, then pick the chassis up, line it up with the hardware on the wall, and let it slip into the mount holes.

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
I use a dual tank air compressor for heat sinks and rads and a shop vac w/ filter ... place the air suction behind the rear case grille and then use the air compressor to blow everything out the rear case grille. No sense just moving the dust around leaving it to resettle again. Since the room is clean, filtered forced air HVAC, and the dust from each cleaning is captured, the quarterly cleanings are done more from force of habit than anything else.

Processor R5 5600X
Case Dan Cases A4-SFX
Keyboard Corsair K60
VR HMD HTC Vive
I certainly hope that they designed it so that you don't have to mount the chassis on the wall before you build the system. Maybe have it so like you put some mounting hardware on the wall first, then pick the chassis up, line it up with the hardware on the wall, and let it slip into the mount holes.
There are standard VESA mounting holes (75x75, 100x100 or 200x100) on the back of the case. You need to buy VESA mount separately and how the actual mounting goes depends on the VESA mount.