• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Introduces MasterBox MB530P with Three Tempered Glass Panels and Addressable RGB

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
Cooler Master launches the MasterBox MB530P. Sporting three tempered glass panels to show off addressable RGB out-of-the-box, this chassis is offered in a showroom-ready package.

There are a total of four cases that make up the series: the currently available MasterBox MB510L (carbon), MB511 (mesh), MB520 (DarkMirror), and the newly-released MB530P (tempered glass). The series satisfies a variety of build directions, with choices available for different styles. Defined by the aggressive intakes that unite the lineup, the newest addition will cater to more premium builds centered on showmanship.

Tempered glass is employed on three panels of the chassis: both of the side panels and the front panel. The side panel in front of the motherboard displays the system configuration, whereas the side panel behind the motherboard could be used to show off cable management and custom cable sleeves. On the side panel behind the motherboard, there is also a honeycomb pattern on the bottom half of the panel in order to hide the open side of the power supply.

Other features include:
  • 3 Tempered Glass Panels - The front and side panel offer a clear view of the front fans and system configuration, while the panel behind the motherboard is patterned tempered glass to hide the open side of the PSU.
  • Addressable RGB Fans - Three pre-installed 120mm addressable RGB fans behind the front panel compliments components for a comprehensive lighting system
  • ARGB Lighting Control - Sync the addressable RGB lighting on the power button and fans by connecting the ARGB cable from the I/O panel to the included 2 to 3 ARGB splitter. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, and ASRock motherboards for a comprehensive lighting system.
  • Support for a total of 6 fans & water cooling - Six 120mm fans and front, top and rear water cooling support ensure that you don't have to compromise on performance
  • Cable Cover & Routing Space - A PSU shroud, cable cover, and 18~25mm width of space behind the motherboard provide options to keep system configurations clean

Addressable RGB fans come pre-installed in the MasterBox MB530P to be shown through the tempered glass front panel with clarity. The ARGB system includes three ARGB fans, an ARGB power button, and an ARGB controller built into the I/O panel. The lighting system is paired with the aggressive ventilation on the front panel, which intakes air to feed through to the interior; additional ventilation can be found on the top panel for added thermal support. The SSD mounts, found behind the motherboard, are friction mounts. Without tools, four pegs are installed on the SSD and simply placed into the rubber holes, this will secure the SSD to keep it from moving even if the case is transported. If it is preferred to store SSDs hidden in the PSU shroud, the storage tray can accommodate an SSD and HDD simultaneously for additional storage options. Premium materials fused with racing aesthetics ensures builds will look their best inside the MasterBox MB530P.

Pricing & Availability
The MasterBox MB530P will be available for to purchase in at resellers from 27th August, for a suggested MSRP of EUR 109.00 or USD 109.99. Price and availability may vary per region.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Getting good case without stupid windows is mission impossible these days. Like RGB wasn't annoying enough by itself... and there is not even an option to pick for a solid padded one. Just glass or FU.

Getting good case without stupid windows is mission impossible these days. Like RGB wasn't annoying enough by itself... and there is not even an option to pick for a solid padded one. Just glass or FU.

Be quiet! (not you, the brand. Amazing cases)

Lmao I was about to post tge exact same thing and then I see your post! Is incredible how hard it is to find a NON windowed side panel case with good front intake (mesh, not closed with side openings).

Dont even get me started on motherboards. Msi for example, need their crappy software to completly disable rgb. At least on asus and gigabyt you can do it on the bios

Lmao I was about to post tge exact same thing and then I see your post! Is incredible how hard it is to find a NON windowed side panel case with good front intake (mesh, not closed with side openings).

Dont even get me started on motherboards. Msi for example, need their crappy software to completly disable rgb. At least on asus and gigabyt you can do it on the bios

I want something like Carbide 330R, but with 3x intake fans with a cover because this stuff makes tons of difference with acoustics, solid side panels with anti-noise foam and 2x rear exhaust (rear and rear top). I basically found few that kinda work this way, but they only come in retarded windows versions. Was thinking of getting one and using a full block tint foil for the glass side panel. Which is kinda stupid, but apparently only way to have a case that's not emitting any lights. I sleep in the same bloody room, I don't want a disco light show ffs.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
y.
a..
w...
n....