• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Bundles Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Purchase of Select Gaming Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
If the previously reported bundle of ASUS ROG products with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was not to your preference, perhaps this news coming out of MSI will interest you. As part of a promotion lasting from September 7 through 30, 2018 (or till stocks last), MSI is offering a Steam key to the upcoming Shadow of the Tomb Raider game, as well as the season pass to the game (the latter being in more limited quantities) upon verified purchase of select Optix MAG and MPG series gaming monitors.

The eligible monitors are the MAG24C, MAG241C, MAG241CR, MAG27C, MAG27CQ, MAG271C, MAG271CR (Optix MAG series) as well as the MPG27C and MPG27CQ (Optix MPG series), thus providing a decent set of options catering to different monitor sizes, resolutions and refresh rates alike. This is also not a global promotion, and there are more terms and conditions that can be found here. Note that verification of purchase and redemption of the game key may take up to 14 days, so if you were in a hurry to get playing then you might want to hold off. Others may also want to keep an eye for discounted offers for the game accordingly, as tends to be the case with such game bundles.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Looks like I bought my MAG27CQ a month too early(on August 8th). Or, I guess another way to look at it would be, the money I saved with the 15% off coupon I used when purchasing it(on ebay) could go towards purchasing the game. Which amounted to $58.50. Then the game would only end up costing me $1.49. That is, if I could justify spending that much on a game. Which I can't. Not to mention the fact that Tomb Raider games aren't my cup of tea. So I wouldn't likely purchase one at any price. I'd try one out for free though.

Last edited: