• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

"Replicant" (Blade Runner 2049) CaseMOD Invitational

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Hardware Specs:Motherboard: Asus X470 Crosshair VIICPU: AMD Ryzen 2700Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1070Ram: Gskill RGB TridentZ DDR4 (16gb)Storage: Plextor 512gb NVM PCIE SSDPower Supply: Thermaltake iRGB 850w Cables: Lian Li Strimer & sleeved extensionsFans: TT 120mm Trio RGB, Ring Plus & Pure Plus.Accessories: TT Lumi Plus addressable leds strips, 5" touch screen monitor, vandal switchWatercooling: Thermaltake D5 dual pumps, 4 X reservoirs, 480mm copper radiator, 4 X 120mm radiators, Pacific W4 Plus CPU block, GPU waterblock, 2 digital led controllers, Sync controller, 2 X inline digital temp sensors and white 16mm fittings

Mods:
Scratch built distrobution block,5" touch screen with system monitoring,Extensive cable management system custom built,Full psu shroud built with acrylic inserts,Rack built behind motherboard tray,Modded w4 cpu block,Tons of custom acrylic work,Modded GPU waterblock,Modified D5 pumps,Custom made radiator and fan grills,Quad reservoir mods,RGB controller mounts and wiring managed,Full top vented acrylic work,Rear custom panels built and painted,All hardware modded and paint matched,Homemade coolant mixes to make purple and pink,Paint matched fittingsand tons more,

I built the "Replicant" Case mod for the TT CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 2018. We had a pretty tight timeline but I wanted to customize and mod as much as possible to match the Blade Runner 2049 theme.I built everything from a custom distrobution block between the pump and gpu to modifying all the hardware.Voting is open for CaseMOD Invitational (Calen Saddler [USA]