• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Releases Pacific C and CL Plus RGB Copper Radiators

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Thermaltake launches Pacific C and CL Plus RGB Copper Radiators Series today as additions to the TT Pacific radiators family. Pacific C360 and C240 Radiators are ultra-thin radiators engineered with 27mm thickness radiators along with 12-set flat tube designs and brass tanks, feature unique stainless steel side panels that guarantee durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Also made with copper fin design, Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Radiator is a high-performance 360mm copper radiator with high-density copper fin design, brass tank and a software-controllable 16.8 million colors LED strip that supports TT RGB PLUS software, TT AI Voice Control, and Amazon Alexa Voice Service.

All the Pacific copper radiator series utilize soldering processes to efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operations. The radiator comes with a digital lighting controller which allows users to easily set up the radiator. The Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Radiator and Pacific C360/ C240 Radiators cool your systems with style.

Features of the Thermaltake Pacific C360/C240 Copper Radiators:
Tt LCS Certified
"Tt LCS Certified" is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.

Optimized Heat Dispatching
The radiators are optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation. After soldering, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating uniform heat transfer.

Slim Form Factor Design
To assure the best thermal capacity and increase heat transfer, the Pacific C360/C240 is engineered with a 27mm thickness radiator along with a 12-set flat tube design and brass tank. This technique allows that water flows down on the one side, and then passes across the bottom chamber before circulating back to the other side of the radiator.

High-Density Copper Fin Design
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air volume (FPI: 17). The performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering superior cooling efficiency during operation.

Stainless Steel Side Panels
Unlike most of copper radiators on the market, the radiator utilizes stainless steel made side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight.

High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Reflow Soldering
An exceptional manufacturing process using high temperature soldering at 482℉/250℃ sets the radiator in a class of its own. This technique allows for impurities to be kept out of the soldering process, ensuring that full strength on all the connected areas is achieved. The radiator is baked through a controlled atmosphere soldering line. The materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins in order to attain better heat evacuation.

Availability
The Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Copper Radiator and Pacific C360/ C240 Copper Radiators are now available for purchase, via the Thermaltake worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors.

For more information, visit the product pages of the Pacific C360, Pacific C240, and Pacific CL360 Plus RGB.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
just say no to RGB! its bad enough toilet seats have RGB.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
"Unlike most of copper radiators on the market, the radiator utilizes stainless steel made side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight. "

Hahahaha.....last time I checked (like everyday at work) stainless steel is a fairly heavy (and expensive too) material, even in thin sheets.....especially compared to the stamped sheet metal that most rads are made from...

Yes it is way stronger and more durable than alot of other metals, but I'm calling BS on the above weight claim :D

System Name Intel® X99 Wellsburg
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-5820K - 4.5GHz
Motherboard ASUS Rampage V E10 (1801)
Cooling EK RGB Monoblock + EK XRES D5 Revo Glass PWM
Memory CMD16GX4M4A2666C15
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB /850 EVO 1TB / WD Black 2TB
Display(s) Samsung P2450H
Case Lian Li PC-O11 WXC
Audio Device(s) CREATIVE Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply EVGA 1200 P2 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G900 / SS QCK
Keyboard Deck 87 Francium Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Stainless steel. Nice.
But for me is same aluminium or stainless steel only if aluminium is not thin as Coolstream radiators.
That's to gently, my radiator make click clack noise when I move him, because core hit in housing, I didn't RMA because he don't leak.
But GTS-GTR-SR2 are unbeatable competition depend what you need.

I start to remind and push so much stainless steel to be used for fittings and other parts because can't cause corossion in environment we use.
On my EK XRES Revo D5 Glass, vortex pipe is stainless steel, and keep reservoir and pump together. No nasty ugly acrilic parts and NO VORTEX AT ALL, EVEN ON 100% PUMP SPEED YOU ONLY NOTICE LITTLE WATER ON TOP OF RESERVOIR MOVE. NOTHING ELSE, UNTIL 80% COMPLETELY FLAT WATER LINE IN RESERVOIR.Pyrex Glass and Stainless steel pipe make him heavier and better for pump pressure for vortex, etc...

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
Duh, just give me led strips and let me decide where i should put it

System Name Dumbass
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
"Unlike most of copper radiators on the market, the radiator utilizes stainless steel made side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight. "

Hahahaha.....last time I checked (like everyday at work) stainless steel is a fairly heavy (and expensive too) material, even in thin sheets.....especially compared to the stamped sheet metal that most rads are made from...

Yes it is way stronger and more durable than alot of other metals, but I'm calling BS on the above weight claim :D

http://www.coyotesteel.com/assets/img/PDFs/weightspercubicfoot.pdf

copper weights more.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
[QUOTE="DeathtoGnomes, post: 3916794, member: 151150" copper weights more.[/QUOTE]

perhaps in the 18/10 variety (which is basically comparable to a heavy duty alum. foil), I was referring to the much heavier-duty 304 or 316 ss, which is what I deal with at work. so maybe my thinking was a bit off, sorry :)

System Name Dumbass
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
System Name Intel® X99 Wellsburg
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-5820K - 4.5GHz
Motherboard ASUS Rampage V E10 (1801)
Cooling EK RGB Monoblock + EK XRES D5 Revo Glass PWM
Memory CMD16GX4M4A2666C15
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB /850 EVO 1TB / WD Black 2TB
Display(s) Samsung P2450H
Case Lian Li PC-O11 WXC
Audio Device(s) CREATIVE Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply EVGA 1200 P2 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G900 / SS QCK
Keyboard Deck 87 Francium Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Maybe they compared to other materials made from steel different alloys and types.
I think these radiators are cool. Not as Nemesis GTS360 worth 80 euro but good radiators.