• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SilentiumPC Announces Spartan 3 PRO RGB HE1024 CPU Cooler

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
The European brand SilentiumPC presents the new Spartan 3 PRO RGB HE1024 as a cost-effective alternative to stock CPU coolers, which is intended for professional system builders and DIY projects on a budget. This extremely compact and lightweight cooler utilizes four 6 mm Heatpipes and aluminum heatsink for excellent cooling performance and oversized Sigma PRO RGB 100 PWM-controlled fan for quiet operation.

Its new RGB Illumination system lights up the fan with stunning yet discreet colors and effects. All the major motherboard RGB systems are supported, including Asus Aura, ASRock RGB LED, EVGA RGB and MSI Mystic Light as wells as manual control via the included Nano RGB controller, making the Spartan 3 PRO RGB a ready-to-go RGB solution.

In spite of its compact size and lightweight at 476 g, efficient heat transfer and dissipation is assured. This has been achieved thanks to its four high performance Heatpipes with 6 mm diameter and by implementing the HE technology, where the Heatpipes are in direct contact with the CPU heat-spreader.

SilentiumPC offers the Spartan 3 PRO RGB with a pre-installed Sigma Pro RGB 100 mm fan. Being a PWM-controlled fan, it is able to operate at a wide fan speed range from 800 to 2.000 RPM. This feature allows the users to tweak the fan curve using the motherboards towards full performance or silence.

Installation of the CPU cooler is extremely easy and does not require any tools during the process. All that has to be done, is simply to apply included high-conductivity Pactum PT-1 thermal compound on the CPU, put the mounting bracket into the motherboard and lastly clip the Spartan 3 PRO RGB on.

The new Spartan 3 PRO RGB HE1024 is going to be available in the next days at 23,90 EUR (MSRP, incl. VAT) in Europe.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name PCGR
Processor 12400f
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B660-I
Cooling Stock Intel Cooler
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 5600 Corsair
Video Card(s) Dell RTX 3080
Storage 1x 512GB Mmoment PCIe 3 NVME 1x 2TB Corsair S70
Display(s) LG 32" 1440p
Case Phanteks Evolve itx
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 750W Cooler Master sfx
Software Windows 11
So a Hyper 212 with an LED fan?

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Maybe now when I invite people over to my place they won't get weirded out anymore? My hyper 212 clone with RBG can be the center piece of my house and no one will notice me being fully nude during my parties anymore. :p

I made that story up, but it left a grin on my face and in my pants. Strange....lol