• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ZADAK Introduces the 2018 SHIELD II Water Cooled PC

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
ZADAK is thrilled to announce the whole new custom water cooling system, SHIELD II Water Cooled PC. Starting in 2015 ZADAK first dipped our toes into custom computers that were built for modding competition displays. In late 2017 ZADAK decided to mass produce our first fully water-cooled PC known as MOAB I. MOAB I managed to push boundaries within the industry and get us excited to start work on the successor MOAB II Water Cooled PC. These two smallest custom water-cooled PCs gained attention from enthusiasts around the world along with ZADAK's other products.

MOAB I & II were very successful but we wanted to seize the opportunity to make another custom water-cooled computer that harness the latest hardware recently released. SHIELD II will be released in mid November.

DESKTOP AS WELL AS WALL MOUNTED PC THE THINNEST WATER-COOLED PC EVER
Over the years ZADAK has spent a lot of time listening to what our customers want while taking the opportunity to push innovative ideas even further. SHIELD II is the culmination of just that. Having options is what the custom tech industry is all about. SHIELD II can be mounted on a desktop but it also has the capability to be wall mounted so that you can display this piece of art. We did not forget about portability either; the top arc doubles as a handle to make travel simple. We have created the thinnest custom water-cooled PC and it still packs all the power of a full sized computer. This makes it perfect to take to LAN events and fit into almost any environment.

PATENTED WATER DISTRIBUTION PLATE
The largest concern with any water-cooled PC is possible damage during transport. The weakest spot of any water-cooled PC is the fittings and tubing. ZADAK took this into consideration; we built an entire water distribution plate which drastically lowered the amount of tubing and fittings needed. This virtually eliminates the possibilities of cracks. The water distribution plate is a key factor that allows us to make the SHIELD II so thin, efficient and portable.

POWERFUL HARDWARE - SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
We spared no expense when selecting the hardware used in SHIELD II. An ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI GENE motherboard serves as a fantastic platform for the top end hardware that powers the SHIELD II PC. We teamed that up with the latest Intel i7 9700K CPU, RTX 2080Ti graphics card, Samsung EVO NVME SSD and of course our ZADAK SHIELD RGB 3000MHz DDR4. In order to keep all that hardware happy and cool we added a custom 360mm radiator that was designed with SHIELD II in mind. It has excellent heat dissipation performance even while running the most demanding games and applications. SHIELD II was CNC milled out of solid aluminum which greatly helps with heat dissipation. The entire structure acts as a large heat sink.

INTELLIGENT DESIGN WITH RGB LIGHTING CAPACITIVE STRIP & DIGITAL DISPLAY
A digital display shows real-time water temperature which allows the users to monitor the status of the PC. The capacitive touch screen strip allows users to power on/ off the PC. All it takes is finger slide to the left to power on, and slide it again to power off. No custom PC would be complete without RGB LEDs that can be used to fully customize the user experience. ZADAK wants to take this a step further by adding digital addressable RGB LEDs that can be used to create all kinds of new lighting effects.

ZADAK's hardware is going to be available to a large portion of the world very soon. We have had an enormous amount of requests for this so it's now time. We are very excited about the release of SHIELD II. It embodies what we are all about at ZADAK and we cannot wait to see end users start experiencing the amazing amount of ingenuity that we have instilled in each unit.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Not the most appealing styling ever. The first thing that would tossed is the funky looking silver metal cover that is mounted on the radiator fans. Seriously, who does that? Color scheme is cool though.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Not the most appealing styling ever. The first thing that would tossed is the funky looking silver metal cover that is mounted on the radiator fans. Seriously, who does that? Color scheme is cool though.

Agreed ! I like it overall.

But if for some technical reason the fan cover has to remain, I would at least paint it black or the same red color as the frame.

And once again, wherz da price ?????????????

System Name SloMo
Processor G4560
Motherboard MSi H110-PRO-D
Cooling LC-CC-95 @ Arctic Cooling fan
Memory 2X Crucial DDR4 2400 4GB
Video Card(s) Integrated HD 610
Storage WD 500 GB + Seagate 500 GB + Toshiba 3 TB
Display(s) Lenovo D221
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) Manhattan Flex BT Headphones, Encore P-801 stereo speakers
Power Supply Corsair CX450M
Mouse microsoft office mouse
Keyboard Modecom mc-800m
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores gorstak @ hwbot.org
Zadak in Croatian means rear end.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
I don't know but this looks original and built like a tank all at the same time.

It has an art quality to it. The longer you look at it, the more you can appreciate it. I do at least.

Processor Core i5-6500
Motherboard MSI Z170A Krait Gaming
Memory 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black
Video Card(s) Radeon HD7970
Display(s) 2x BenQ E2200HD
Case Xigmatek Utgard
Power Supply OCZ Fatal1ty 550W
Mouse Mad Catz M.M.O.TE
Keyboard Coolermaster Quickfire TK MX Blue
Software Windows 10 64bit
Zadak announces many interesting products, yet I have never seen one of those to buy anywhere.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Zadak in Croatian means rear end.

Like, maybe, as in "kick your ass" ???

And I agree with Xpect, one can announce all the vaporware you want, but it means absolutely nuthin until a bonafide, boxed and purchase-able product hits the shelves per se....