• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ViewSonic Launches its New Elite Sub-Brand of Gaming Monitors

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual display products, announces a new sub-brand of professional gaming monitors. ViewSonic Elite gaming products are specifically engineered with a sleek and minimalist aesthetic, while boasting practical gamer-centric designs. With decades of display technology experience and heritage, ViewSonic Elite will deliver next-level gaming products that fit the needs of today's multifaceted gaming community.

"Gamers are defined by many factors, one being their gaming setup. With ViewSonic Elite, we want to represent maturity in style and high-performance gaming, as the industry continues to evolve," said Kevin Chu, Global Gaming Marketing Manager. "The ViewSonic Elite line of gaming monitors provides users with the latest spec requirements, and are designed to fulfill the diverse needs of gamers."

The XGR240 is on the left, XG350R-C on the right.

ViewSonic Elite will be featured with several gaming partners at global gaming conventions, and the company will participate in several community-based charity events to promote an inclusive gaming message. ViewSonic Elite has collaborated with multiple PC component manufacturers to provide compatibility between Elite RGB monitors and select partners' RGB software. ViewSonic Elite will affirm its commitment to he gaming community by empowering gamers with comprehensive ecosystems that allow for advanced customization.

VIEWSONIC ELITE GAMING MONITORS

ViewSonic Elite launches with a pair of new gaming monitors. The XG240R and XG350R-C are the first monitors aligned with partnered software programs that enable customizable RGB lighting capabilities. Through newly formed partnerships with the market's top PC peripheral manufacturers, ViewSonic Elite allows gamers to take full control over their RGB ecosystems when using select partners' software. When running the software, the RGB lighting harmoniously syncs with other RGB equipped gaming peripherals and hardware.

XG240R

The 24-inch XG240R debuts as the first ViewSonic Elite product to feature customizable RGB integration. The XG240R is a highly responsive competitive gaming monitor that delivers tournament performance. The Full HD 1080p panel boasts a 144 Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and AMD FreeSync anti-tearing technology, ensuring a captivating gaming experience.

The XG350R-C monitor makes its entrance as ViewSonic Elite's first ultra-wide curved gaming monitor. The XG350R-C is a 35-inch 1800R curved monitor equipped with customizable RGB lighting and features 3440x1440 resolution, AMD FreeSync technology to eliminate tearing, and equipped with Sonic Expert sound system for a complete immersive gaming experience. With a broader field of view, gamers will never miss a thing.

Both monitors include two HDMI and DisplayPort connections, multiple USB 3.0 inputs, and built-in speakers. The monitors were designed with ergonomic stands that swivel/tilt, rotate, and adjust in height, to offer long hours of comfortable gaming.

ViewSonic Elite RGB partnered software includes:
  • TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem by Thermaltake
  • Chroma by Razer
  • MasterPlus+ by Cooler Master

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard ASUS X570-PLUS TUF Gaming
Cooling Xigmatek Scylla 240mm AIO
Memory 4x8GB Samsung DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Video Card(s) Inno3D RTX 3070 Ti iChill
Storage ADATA Legend 2TB + ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) Samsung U24E590D (4K/UHD)
Case ghetto CM Cosmos RC-1000
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Power Supply SeaSonic SSR-550FX (80+ GOLD)
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Modecom Volcano Blade (Kailh choc LP)
VR HMD Google dreamview headset(aka fancy cardboard)
Software Windows 11, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
"With decades of display technology experience and heritage, ViewSonic Elite will deliver next-level gaming products that fit the needs of today's multifaceted gaming community. "
"The 24-inch XG240R debuts as the first ViewSonic Elite product to feature customizable RGB integration. "

Look I got nothing against RGB, its whatever to me but man, if ViewSonic puts that has their first line on their new gaming oriented monitors after that claim of decades of display tech experience and heritage.......
Like... who the F cares? I dont buy a monitor because of its RGB integration... I buy it because Im looking for a MONITOR, aka a good DISPLAY, come on now

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
Somehow, for years when I said Viewsonic, I wished I could associate that with RGB and TN-Film. Not.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
"With decades of display technology experience and heritage, ViewSonic Elite will deliver next-level gaming products that fit the needs of today's multifaceted gaming community. "
"The 24-inch XG240R debuts as the first ViewSonic Elite product to feature customizable RGB integration. "

Look I got nothing against RGB, its whatever to me but man, if ViewSonic puts that has their first line on their new gaming oriented monitors after that claim of decades of display tech experience and heritage.......
Like... who the F cares? I dont buy a monitor because of its RGB integration... I buy it because Im looking for a MONITOR, aka a good DISPLAY, come on now

It gets even more silly when you consider the monitor displays sRGB itself, in every shape size and brightness you'd ever want.