• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SilentiumPC Announces New RGB Products With Next Generation Corona Upgrade Kits

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
The European PC case and cooling manufacturer SilentiumPC, introduces the new Sigma HP Corona RGB 120 Kit, a product that will instantly bring any PC system up to speed with the RGB revolution! The kit includes three 120 mm Sigma HP Corona RGB fans and the tiny, yet powerful Nano RGB controller. Built-in inside the ring-shaped casing are 18 bright RGB LEDs, that enable the users to choose from any colour to create stunning lightning effects. There are three methods of controlling these effects.

First, manually, using the included Nano RGB controller which has several pre-defined modes, from constant lightning, through slow, gradual color change and breathing to aggressive strobe. Additional button speeds or slows down each of the effects and can also turn the illumination off completely. Next option is using the proprietary SilentiumPC Aurora Sync and Sync PRO controllers pre-installed in selected Armis cases.
Last option is simply connecting the fans to the RGB-capable motherboard and using the software such as ASRock RGB LED, Asus Aura, EVGA RGB or MSI Mystic Light.

Despite being heavily focused on aesthetics, the airflow characteristics are not compromised. Fixed speed of 1.500 RPM is carefully set for optimal noise and high-static pressure rating, while HBS bearing ensures smoothness and reliability. The rotors are easily removed for cleaning and maintenance.
The new Sigma HP Corona RGB 120 Kit is available soon at 25,90€ (incl. VAT/Taxes). Individual fans are also available as a separate product at 10,90 EUR MSRP.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Fx

Processor Ryzen 2600x
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Noctua
Memory G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB DDR4 3466
Video Card(s) EVGA 980ti FTW
Storage (OS)Samsung 950 Pro (512GB), (Data) WD Reds
Display(s) 24" Dell UltraSharp U2412M
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser GAME ONE
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 650 P2
Mouse Mionix Castor
Keyboard Deck Hassium Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I just want some RGBs to be mounted on my RGBs. Is that too much to ask for? :rolleyes:

System Name TheDeeGee's PC
Processor Intel Core i7-11700
Motherboard ASRock Z590 Steel Legend
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory Crucial Ballistix 3200/C16 32GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti 12GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 4TB
Display(s) EIZO CX240
Case Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Evo XL
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster ZxR / AKG K601 Headphones
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Fanless TX-700
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Keychron Q6
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Benchmark Scores None, as long as my games runs smooth.
I just want some RGBs to be mounted on my RGBs. Is that too much to ask for? :rolleyes:
I'm just glad we have Noctua.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ

Not if it means that you would also be willing to mount your rgb's on someone else's rgb's that have moar rgb's mounted on their mounts too, hehehe ?

Come to think of it, none of my rgb's have been mounted anywhere on anyone's mounts for quite a while now, so perhaps you could take care of that while you're at it, yes ?