• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Launches Ironclaw RGB Wireless and Glaive RGB Pro Gaming Mice

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
CORSAIR , a world leader in PC gaming peripherals and enthusiast components, today announced the addition of two new high-performance mice to its rapidly expanding gaming peripheral lineup. IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS, a wireless version of the acclaimed IRONCLAW RGB launched in early 2019, uses hyper-fast SLIPSTREAM CORSAIR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY alongside an 18,000 DPI optical sensor to provide gamers with cutting-edge wireless performance and superb accuracy and tracking. GLAIVE RGB PRO sees the popular GLAIVE RGB, featuring three interchangeable side grips, updated with a new 18,000 DPI sensor and additional RGB lighting. Whether gamers choose the wireless freedom and palm grip-friendly shape of IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS or the customizable grip of GLAIVE RGB PRO, they'll find a CORSAIR mouse that elevates their gameplay and in-game performance.

IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS retains the palm grip-optimized shape and rubberized side of the wired version, while adding CORSAIR's industry-leading 2.4GHz SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS. With unbelievably fast sub-1ms wireless latency, a wireless range of up to 33ft, and Intelligent Frequency Shift (IFS) ensuring a stable signal even in heavy wireless traffic, SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS offers a wired mouse gaming experience, without the wire.

In addition to SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS, the IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS can also connect over low-latency Bluetooth, providing a wealth of connection options for many devices from laptops to tablets. Connecting with USB wired allows for simultaneous use while charging, and with up to 50 hours of rechargeable battery life, users can play for days at a time on a single charge.

IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS also adds an additional three buttons over its wired counterpart, for a total of ten fully programmable buttons, as well as an additional RGB lighting zone for three zones of dynamic RGB backlighting and greater customization. IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS boasts the same top-end 18,000 DPI Pixart optical sensor and ultra-durable Omron switches as the IRONCLAW RGB, ensuring tracking, accuracy and precision equal to even the most advanced wired mouse.

The new GLAIVE RGB PRO preserves the celebrated GLAIVE RGB design with three interchangeable thumb grips for customized comfort, updated for 2019 with new textures to suit any style of gameplay and the latest in optical sensor technology. An 18,000 DPI Pixart optical sensor, customizable in 1 DPI resolution steps and with five programmable sensitivity presets, means the GLAIVE RGB PRO now matches the most advanced mice in the CORSAIR lineup. With seven programmable buttons, three-zone RGB backlighting, durable Omron switches, and a new rugged aluminum scroll wheel, the GLAIVE RGB PRO combines high performance with high comfort.

Launching alongside IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS and GLAIVE RGB are a pair of new mouse pads designed for esports professionals - the CORSAIR MM350 and MM250 Champion Series premium mouse pads.

The first in the new CORSAIR Champion Series of products, created with the feedback of esports professionals, the MM350 and MM250 launch in an X-Large 450mm x 400mm size that's ideal for desktop use and low sensitivity play. Plush 5mm-thick construction provides extra comfort, while a clean black surface keeps distractions to a minimum. Available with either the stitched anti-fray edge of the MM350, or the standard edge of the MM250, the new Champion Series mouse pads are an ideal teammate for competitive gaming.

For more information, visit the product pages of the Ironclaw RGB Wireless, Glaive RGB Pro, MM350, and MM250.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

up to 50 hours
up to 50 hours
UP TO 50 hours
UP TO 50 hours
UP TO 50 hours

50 hours of "up to" performance is really really bad.

My logitech wireless mouse uses single AA battery. 6 months (+/- 10 days) passed and still no need for battery change. And i game almost daily.

Whats the point of wireless mouse, which you will have to keep charging every other day?

System Name Lovely Milky Milky
Processor 7800X at 4GHz
Motherboard EVGA X299 FTW K
Cooling Custom milky loop
Memory 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200MHz quad channel
Video Card(s) MSI GTX1080Ti SeaHawk EK X
Storage A-DATA 512GB M.2, 750GB Samsung SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate Pipeline HDD's
Display(s) AOC CQ32G1 32" Curved 144Hz 1440p
Case Aerocool Quartz Pro
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Seagate Snow Silent 750W
Mouse Fnatic Flick 2
Keyboard Drevo Blademaster TE
Software Windows 10 Pro

My logitech wireless mouse uses single AA battery. 6 months (+/- 10 days) passed and still no need for battery change. And i game almost daily.

Whats the point of wireless mouse, which you will have to keep charging every other day?

If the performance of the sensor is as good as the wired version I would happily live with charging every other day.
Of course it does say it works wired too, just in case the batteries drained mid-game

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.

if your mouse uses a AA battery, its not gaming grade. These are, so the battery life will be a lot less. Most only last 20-30 hours.

Does anyone know why mice manufacturers don't sell paracord wired versions?

if your mouse uses a AA battery, its not gaming grade. These are, so the battery life will be a lot less. Most only last 20-30 hours.
Yes, it is not a gaming grade mouse.

Have you ever tested a gaming mouse vs quality non gaming mouse?

I had used wireless non gaming mouse for about 6 years, then wired gaming mouse for about 4 years, then wired non gaming mouse for 2 years, and now wireless non gaming mouse.

NO difference in gaming.
And i play MMORPG, FPS, RPG and other types.
Headshots no problem.

Yes, it is not a gaming grade mouse.

Have you ever tested a gaming mouse vs quality non gaming mouse?

I had used wireless non gaming mouse for about 6 years, then wired gaming mouse for about 4 years, then wired non gaming mouse for 2 years, and now wireless non gaming mouse.

NO difference in gaming.
And i play MMORPG, FPS, RPG and other types.
Headshots no problem.

Still, you are comparing two different product groups. The Logitech mice which are in a similar product category such as the G pro wireless exhibit similar numbers in 10's of hours. So does the G703 and G903. And the bettery life of these mice varies depending on how you set the RGB on the mouse (does your's have it ?), what polling rate you use (can you set 1000Hz on yours?) and whether/how often you allow your mouse to enter sleep. 50 hours is enough to last for 5 evenings of gaming and you can top it up any time by plugging it the cable. Can you do that on yours?

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670

The g602 is amazing isn't it? I haven't changed batteries since Valentine's day and I never turn my mouse off

Huh so there's no mention of the wireless charging thing they added with their last flagship release. Way to take a step back I guess?

System Name Lovely Milky Milky
Processor 7800X at 4GHz
Motherboard EVGA X299 FTW K
Cooling Custom milky loop
Memory 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200MHz quad channel
Video Card(s) MSI GTX1080Ti SeaHawk EK X
Storage A-DATA 512GB M.2, 750GB Samsung SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate Pipeline HDD's
Display(s) AOC CQ32G1 32" Curved 144Hz 1440p
Case Aerocool Quartz Pro
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Seagate Snow Silent 750W
Mouse Fnatic Flick 2
Keyboard Drevo Blademaster TE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Huh so there's no mention of the wireless charging thing they added with their last flagship release. Way to take a step back I guess?
I suppose it's down to the preferred surface used for 'mousing'. being able to use your favourite mat and just plugging in the cable when needed is preferable.