• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Celebrating 10 years of Innovation, Performance, and Excellence, ORIGIN PC Upgrades the Big O Custom PC

AleksandarK

News Editor
Staff member
ORIGIN PC is celebrating its 10th anniversary of building world class high-performance custom PCs for gamers, enthusiasts, and professionals with a one-of-a-kind gaming system showcasing the best of PC gaming and console gaming. The system is called Big O, which combines a high-powered gaming PC with an Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 Pro, and Nintendo Switch inside a modified ORIGIN PC GENESIS chassis. This build is a throwback to the original award-winning Big O system built in the early years of ORIGIN PC's history that at the time combined a powerful gaming PC with an Xbox 360.

By using their case modding and PC building expertise, the ORIGIN PC team spent countless hours testing, designing, and building the modern Big O as a stunning technical showpiece. With inspiration from previous custom builds, the Big O offers an incredible hardline liquid cooling solution for the Intel Core i9-9900K CPU and NVIDIA TITAN RTX GPU, which also extends to the Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro. As for the Nintendo Switch, the team built a custom dock in the front panel of the Big O using the original hardware in order to retain the complete "docking" capabilities of the system. Thus the Nintendo Switch can be docked for full screen gameplay or removed to take gaming on the go.

With every major gaming platform packed into the Big O, the team built an easy-to-use input and output at the rear of the system for video output, USB ports, and internet access. Either play with the consoles via the Elgato 4K60 capture card on the gaming PC or a single HDMI output pre-wired to support the three consoles.

"The amazing games and the incredibly beautiful, ridiculously powerful, and totally custom machines like the Big O keep me just as excited and passionate about gaming PCs today than I was 20 years ago when I started in this industry," said Kevin Wasielewski, ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "We are very proud to celebrate our 10-year anniversary with the launch of the Big O and to share our passion and creativity with the world."

The Big O is a one-of-a-kind machine that captures ORIGIN PC's creativity and skill in building custom PCs.

For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2SwuI4F

Watch Unbox Therapy's Hands-On with Big O:

Big O Specs
PC

• Case: Custom ORIGIN PC GENESIS with RGB Lighting
  • Side Panels: Tempered Glass with HD UV Printing
  • Mounting: Standard Orientation with Vertical GPU Mount
  • Motherboard: MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K 8-Core Processor with 5 GHz Turbo Boost
  • GPU: NVIDIA TITAN RTX 24 GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
  • RAM: 64 GB CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB 3200 MHz (4x16)
  • OS Drive: 2 TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe
  • Storage Drive 1: 2 TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe
  • Storage Drive 2: 14 TB Seagate BarraCuda
  • Cooling: Custom ORIGIN PC CRYOGENIC Hardline Liquid Cooling
  • Fans: CORSAIR RGB Fans
  • Power Supply: 1000 W EVGA SuperNOVA G3
  • Add-on Card: Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro
  • Operating System: Windows 10

Xbox One X
  • Xbox One X Motherboard
  • Custom ORIGIN PC CRYOGENIC Hard Line Liquid Cooling
  • Upgraded 2 TB Seagate Barracuda SATA SSD
  • Original Operating System, Digital Only Media

PlayStation 4 Pro
  • PlayStation 4 Pro Motherboard
  • Custom ORIGIN PC CRYOGENIC Hard Line Liquid Cooling
  • Upgraded 2 TB Seagate Barracuda SATA SSD
  • Original Operating System, Digital Only Media

Nintendo Switch
  • Custom Nintendo Switch Dock Using Original Hardware
  • Original Operating System, Physical, and Digital Media

Connect with ORIGIN PC:
https://www.twitter.com/originpc
https://www.Facebook.com/originpc
https://www.twitch.tv/originpc
https://www.YouTube.com/originpc
https://www.instagram.com/originpc

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Iglo
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360
Memory 32 gigs - 3600hz
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 GAMING
Storage NvmE x2 + SSD + spinning rust
Display(s) BenQ XL2420Z - lenovo both 27" and 1080p 144/60
Case Fractal Design Meshify C TG Black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z-2300 2.1 200w Speaker /w 8 inch subwoofer
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 550w
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Corsair k100 Air Wireless RGB Cherry MX
Software win 10
Benchmark Scores Super-PI 1M T: 7,993 s :CinebR20: 5755 point GeekB: 2097 S-11398-M 3D :TS 7674/12260
This is a dream machine. o_O
Wish they did a give away.:roll:

• Haha
Reactions: aQi
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Well, if ALL you do 24/7/365 is lay around & play games, this would be a "dream machine".....

IMHO, it's just a mixed-up stack of redundant, wasted hardware stuffed into 1 giant box....who the hell needs that, I mean seriously, how many different platforms can you play on at one time anyways......

System Name Iglo
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360
Memory 32 gigs - 3600hz
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 GAMING
Storage NvmE x2 + SSD + spinning rust
Display(s) BenQ XL2420Z - lenovo both 27" and 1080p 144/60
Case Fractal Design Meshify C TG Black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z-2300 2.1 200w Speaker /w 8 inch subwoofer
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 550w
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Corsair k100 Air Wireless RGB Cherry MX
Software win 10
Benchmark Scores Super-PI 1M T: 7,993 s :CinebR20: 5755 point GeekB: 2097 S-11398-M 3D :TS 7674/12260
Well, if ALL you do 24/7/365 is lay around & play games, this would be a "dream machine".....

IMHO, it's just a mixed-up stack of redundant, wasted hardware stuffed into 1 giant box....who the hell needs that, I mean seriously, how many different platforms can you play on at one time anyways......
my wifey would love x-box,kids would love playstation and i like pc´s :p

Processor RYZEN 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Aorus B-550I Pro AX
Cooling HEATKILLER IV PRO , EKWB Vector FTW3 3080/3090 , Barrow res + Xylem DDC 4.2, SE 240 + Dabel 20b 240
Memory Viper Steel 4000 PVS416G400C6K
Video Card(s) EVGA 3080Ti FTW3
Storage XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVMe + Samsung 980 1TB
Display(s) Dell S2721DGF
Case NR 200
Power Supply CORSAIR SF750
Mouse Logitech G PRO
Keyboard Meletrix Zoom 75 GT Silver
Software Windows 11 22H2
my wifey would love x-box,kids would love playstation and i like pc´s :p

Not here to give any lesson but a better idea would be to take your wife and kids out more often ;)

rrwards

Not here to give any lesson but a better idea would be to take your wife and kids out more often ;)
Also not here to give a lesson, but maybe you don't need to tell people how to be a parent/partner just because you think playing videogames is bad.

Cooling HEATKILLER IV PRO , EKWB Vector FTW3 3080/3090 , Barrow res + Xylem DDC 4.2, SE 240 + Dabel 20b 240
Display(s) Dell S2721DGF
Case NR 200
Mouse Logitech G PRO
Software Windows 11 22H2
Also not here to give a lesson, but maybe you don't need to tell people how to be a parent/partner just because you think playing videogames is bad.

This is where you are wrong , i never said such a thing so im not here to give a lesson but don't put words in my mouth :laugh:

System Name beast
Processor 3930K
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3
Cooling Noctua NH-U12P SE2011
Memory 16GB Kingston Value DDR3 1333Mhz CL9
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus Elite RTX3060 12GB
Storage 1x 120GB Intel 520 and some spinny bois
Display(s) 3x DELL S2721DGF
Case Antec P182
Power Supply Corsair 750w
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10
Digital only onex and ps4pro, what a waste. If it had both opticals for those itd be perfect

Processor i7-3770K
Motherboard Biostar Hi-Fi Z77
Cooling Swiftech H20 (w/Custom External Rad Enclosure)
Memory 16GB DDR3-2400Mhz
Video Card(s) Alienware GTX 1070
Storage 1TB Samsung 850 EVO
Display(s) 32" LG 1440p
Case Cooler Master 690 (w/Mods)
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium
Power Supply Corsair 750-TX
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard G. Skill Mechanical
Software Windows 10 (X64)
This is where you are wrong , i never said such a thing so im not here to give a lesson but don't put words in my mouth :laugh:

That's what it looks like to us native English speakers. "Take your wife and kids out more often" (rather than playing games = based on the context of what you quoted before your response) is totally telling someone how to live their life and what to do with their wife and kids. It's really none of your business.

Display(s) Dell S2721DGF
Case NR 200
Mouse Logitech G PRO
Software Windows 11 22H2
(rather than playing games = based on the context of what you quoted before your response)

Yes rather than spending most of the time infront of a screen it would be better to get out more often that's a medical fact for both physical / mental health ! Does it mean i think playing video games is bad as the other member stated ? OFC not , it just means that rather than spending alot of time doing one thing it would be better to split the charge and do several things .

"Take your wife and kids out more often" is totally telling someone how to live their life.

See this is where you are wrong aswell , this is not what i said , what i said is '' better idea would be ........ '' in other words im not giving an order or telling him to do anything im just giving a friendly suggestion , hence the self explanatory im not here to give any lesson wich you seem to miss somehow !

Im sure native English speakers should be able to make the difference between giving an order and making a suggestion .

It's really none of your business.

Funny thing is that i could understand if the person i quoted in my original post had came up with such a response ( it would mean he didn't understood my comment much like you but still ) but coming from a totally unrelated person like you :kookoo: ironic isn't it ? So i will reply the same to you ........ It's really none of your business ;)

Last edited:

rrwards

Yes rather than spending most of the time infront of a screen it would be better to get out more often that's a medical fact for both physical / mental health ! Does it mean i think playing video games is bad as the other member stated ? OFC not , it just means that rather than spending alot of time doing one thing it would be better to split the charge and do several things .

See this is where you are wrong aswell , this is not what i said , what i said is '' better idea would be ........ '' in other words im not giving an order or telling him to do anything im just giving a friendly suggestion , hence the self explanatory im not here to give any lesson wich you seem to miss somehow !

Im sure native English speakers should be able to make the difference between giving an order and making a suggestion .

Funny thing is that i could understand if the person i quoted in my original post had came up with such a response ( it would mean he didn't understood my comment much like you but still ) but coming from a totally unrelated person like you :kookoo: ironic isn't it ? So i will reply the same to you ........ It's really none of your business ;)

You're literally doing it again lol. Telling someone what is a better idea is implying that their idea is bad/worse than yours. Like the other dude said, it's none of your business. Maybe all they do is work outside and want to relax indoors. Maybe they all have MS and can't easily go outside. Maybe people can enjoy whatever they want without being told "what you want to do isnt as good as being outside".
My point is that you don't know anyone's life and you sound like a dumb boomer when you say stuff like DoNt pLAY gAmeS Go OuTsiDE WitH yOUR KIdS IT'S BeTTeR AnD HEalTHY.