• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Largest RazerStore to Open in Las Vegas

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, has announced the Grand Opening of RazerStore Las Vegas (LV). This will be Razer's largest global store to date and its second store in the U.S. after San Francisco. Razer's retail expansion into Las Vegas will further electrify the esports and gaming scene in the city best known for sports and entertainment

The RazerStore LV will be located at The LINQ Promenade, 3545 S. Las Vegas Blvd. #L27, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109. It will open to gamers and the general public on Saturday, Sept. 7, at 12 p.m. PDT. The street-level space at The LINQ Promenade provides the perfect solution for Razer to greet its game-loving guests. With nearly 22 million global visitors annually, the Promenade represents one of the busiest locations just off the Strip.

"It was totally natural for us to build our next retail presence in Las Vegas, where so many of our fans would be able to experience and enjoy our entire gaming ecosystem," says Christine Cherel, Global Director of RazerStores. "Together with Caesars Entertainment, we have been scouting for the perfect spot for over a year - and now we have found it, right at the heart of one of the best places for entertainment in the world."

RazerStore LV will serve to encourage and foster an avid gaming community. In collaboration with Razer partners and The LINQ Promenade, esports and gaming events will be organized weekly.

"The introduction of Razer to The LINQ Promenade will create an immersive destination for gamers at the heart of the Strip," said Shaun Swanger, senior vice president of attractions, retail and leasing for Caesars Entertainment. "With the addition of Razer, The LINQ Promenade and Las Vegas continue to thrive as the global epicenter of tourism, technology and entertainment."

A 2,400-square-foot gaming hangout
The new brand gallery and retail store will cover about 2,400 square feet over two levels. The centerpiece is a massive 16-HD-panel-display wall broadcasting interactive live streams and tournaments in full surround sound to onlookers inside and outside.

PC gamers can set new records playing the latest blockbuster titles on the award-winning Razer Blade gaming laptops, while console gamers can compete head-to-head in fighting games on Panthera Evo arcade sticks or Wolverine controllers. Mobile gamers can also relish in their gaming prowess on the 120-Hz display-powered Razer Phone 2.

Each floor will have different experience zones, allowing gamers to explore the full richness of the Razer ecosystem during their stay. The lower level features ten battlestations capable of hosting 5v5 gaming tournaments, as well as a Quartz Pink lair decked with the fan favorite pink gaming gear, and Razer Chroma lighting solutions from Nanoleaf and Philips Hue. Here, gamers will also find a dedicated Chroma room to deep-dive into the next level of gaming immersion. On the upper level mezzanine, streamers can pop into the Razer Streaming Lounge to start off an instant live stream to their fans.

Grand opening day - a huge party for gamers, by gamers
Opening day celebrations will include a live DJ performance, gaming competitions and attendance from major gaming influencers MissesMae, OpTic DI3SEL, AvaGG and Jericho. Thousands will have their shot at door prize entries and giveaways, as well as a first chance to play Xbox's new Gears 5 in advance of its worldwide release on September 10th.

Razer opened its first U.S. RazerStore at the Westfield Mall in Downtown San Francisco in May 2016. Two more stores are located in Hong Kong and Taiwan. The RazerStore Las Vegas is the second U.S. location and the world's biggest RazerStore to date.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
There's one in the computer market in Taipei and I rarely see anyone there.
It's dark, dank and smell like sweaty otaku...

Seriously, why waste money setting up a RazerStore. Better develop new products with the money.

Maybe like an FPS mouse for bigger hands, I can not use Razer mouse because they are all too small.

Same with a few of my friend, they also avoid Razer mouse so it's not only me, there is clearly a need out there.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Cave dwellers will feel right at home in it.

Too much gamers gaming gamers ..

IMG-20190823-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 925
Motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M
Cooling Ice Hammer IH-4***
Memory 2x4GB DDR3 Corsair
Video Card(s) Asus HD7870 2GB
Storage 500GB SATAII Samsung | 500GB SATAII Seagate
Display(s) 23" LG 23EA63V-P
Case Thermaltake V3 Black Edition
Audio Device(s) VIA VT1708S
Power Supply Corsair TX650W
Software Windows 10 x64
I get the impression that people running Razer are delusional, thinking themselves Apple with an army of devotees.

System Name SYBARIS
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard MSI Arsenal Gaming B450 Tomahawk
Cooling Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi
Memory Team T-Force Delta RGB 2x8GB 3200CL16
Video Card(s) Colorful GeForce RTX 2060 6GV2
Storage Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black WD1003FZEX 1TB | Seagate ST1000LM024 1TB | WD My Passport Slim 1TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 24" 144hz IPS
Case Montech Air ARGB
Audio Device(s) Massdrop + Sennheiser PC37X | QKZ x HBB
Power Supply Corsair CX650-F
Mouse Razer Viper Mini | Cooler Master MM711 | Logitech G102 | Logitech G402
Keyboard Drop + The Lord of the Rings Dwarvish
Software Windows 10 Education 22H2 x64
I get the impression that people running Razer are delusional, thinking themselves Apple with an army of devotees.

TBF at least according to this they're not very far off of Apple in tech support department.

Not to mention they're very recognisable as a brand. They're green, flashy, requires login to use their software, they're... kinda like Nvidia isn't it? Lol. Nvidia of peripheral market. I think I'm a genius xD

Seriously, why waste money setting up a RazerStore. Better develop new products with the money.

Maybe like an FPS mouse for bigger hands, I can not use Razer mouse because they are all too small.

Same with a few of my friend, they also avoid Razer mouse so it's not only me, there is clearly a need out there.
Look at Zowie. Feel like they have one for everybody.

Or Finalmouse Ultralight or Air58 (same mouse. Ninja branding) are also quite big.

System Name MSI GP76
Processor intel i7 11800h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 3000mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3070
Storage x2 PNY 8tb cs2130 m.2 SSD--16tb of space
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 240Hz
Power Supply 280w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
TBF at least according to this they're not very far off of Apple in tech support department.

Not to mention they're very recognisable as a brand. They're green, flashy, requires login to use their software, they're... kinda like Nvidia isn't it? Lol. Nvidia of peripheral market. I think I'm a genius xD

Look at Zowie. Feel like they have one for everybody.

Or Finalmouse Ultralight or Air58 (same mouse. Ninja branding) are also quite big.
They need the good tech support for their overheating laptops. With their new laptops that all use max q graphics cards, I will guess they wont overheat but still charge people for overpriced gpus.

System Name Personal \\ Work - HP EliteBook 840 G6
Processor 7700X \\ i7-8565U
Motherboard Asrock X670E PG Lightning
Cooling Noctua DH-15
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Black 32GB 6000MHz CL36 \\ 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ASUS RoG Strix 1070 Ti \\ Intel UHD Graphics 620
Storage 2x KC3000 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 512GB \\ OEM 256GB NVMe SSD
Display(s) BenQ XL2411Z \\ FullHD + 2x HP Z24i external screens via docking station
Case Fractal Design Define Arc Midi R2 with window
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150 with Logitech Z533
Power Supply Corsair AX860i
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Corsair K55 RGB PRO
Software Windows 11 \\ Windows 10
D

Deleted member 67555

I'm not saying they are the best... But if you have fat or big fingers nobody makes better keyboards... And yes they are worth $100+.
Their software seems stupid to have to sign in but they also have universal RGB control.. At least for every RGB device I use...TT riing+, Corsair H100i, MSI Mobo and Gigabyte GFX.

And Las Vegas and other attraction cities are perfect for stores like this.

System Name MSI GP76
Processor intel i7 11800h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 3000mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3070
Storage x2 PNY 8tb cs2130 m.2 SSD--16tb of space
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 240Hz
Power Supply 280w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
I'm not saying they are the best... But if you have fat or big fingers nobody makes better keyboards... And yes they are worth $100+.
Their software seems stupid to have to sign in but they also have universal RGB control.. At least for every RGB device I use...TT riing+, Corsair H100i, MSI Mobo and Gigabyte GFX.

And Las Vegas and other attraction cities are perfect for stores like this.
Las Vegas doesnt need anymore stupid tourist coming in, the city is already full with the tons of dumb Californians moving there.