• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Unveils Level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition Full Tower Chassis

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY premium brand for Cooling, Gaming Gear, and Enthusiast Memory solutions, is thrilled to announce a new model to the classic Level 20 collection- the Level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition Full Tower Chassis. Like the Level 20 GT ARGB, the chassis comes with two 200 mm preinstalled addressable 5 V ARGB LED fans which can deliver 16.8 million-color RGB illumination.

The new chassis is ready to sync with RGB capable motherboards from ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome. The Level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition features a silky matte black finish and four tempered glass panels that serve to elevate the whole look and quality of the chassis. The new Level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition Full Tower Chassis offers users a distinctly modern chassis with a touch of luxury.

Features of the Level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition Full Tower Chassis:
Dual Built-in 200 mm 5 V ARGB LED Fans
Preinstalled with two 200 mm 5 V ARGB LED front fans featuring hydraulic bearing, 9 addressable LEDs and 16.8 million-color illumination to guarantee high airflow and custom system designs to show off your PC design skills.

The 5 V ARGB LED fans can be controlled using a simple interface built into the I/O panel that cycles through 7 different lighting modes and a range of different color options.

Sync with Motherboard RGB Software with Built-in 5 V RGB Switch Board
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards that have a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and ASRock official websites.

Superior Hardware and Liquid Cooling Support
The Level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition supports up to E-ATX motherboards, CPU coolers up to 200 mm in height, VGA lengths up to 310 mm and PSU sizes up to 220 mm in length.

Patented Rotational PCI-E 8 Slot Design
Our brand new patented rotational PCI-E system allows you to stack multiple GPUs either vertically or horizontally, depending on how you want to build your system.

Vertical Radiator Placement
Whether you're building a custom loop or running an AIO CPU cooler, the Level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition lets you mount your radiator against the back panel to show off your RGB fans. The back panel provides adequate exhaust while putting your fans on display, with support for up to a 420 mm radiator as well as radiator support on the front and top of the chassis.

Power Cover Design
The Level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition is designed with a removable power cover, which can be used to organize unused cables to make for a tidy-looking system.

Four Tempered Glass Panels
The Level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition features tempered glass panels on the front, top and both sides. The left and right hinged doors are also equipped with smart lock security systems to secure the inner components of your case.

Modern I/O Support (USB Type-C & USB 3.0)
The top-right panel features two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 data transfer ports, along with one USB 3.1 Type-C port.

DMD: Dismantlable Modular Design
Strip your case down to the bones and install elements when and as you need them with our modular design. The level 20 GT ARGB Black Edition features modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps, installation can be a breeze with our Dismantlable Modular Design.

TT Premium
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed "TT Premium" with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake's desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high-performance PC product for every enthusiast.

Exclusively "Tt LCS Certified"
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to products that pass the design and rigorous hardcore enthusiast standards that only the world's best LCS chassis are held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can clearly convey to power users and enthusiasts which chassis are built and tested to be best compatible under extreme liquid cooling configurations. This ensures you get the best performance, compatibility and features.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
"meet the new boss... same as the old boss" - The Who......

'nuff said :)

System Name Computer
Processor Ryzen R9-7900X
Motherboard No, she's highly entertained
Cooling A mostly Oxyen/Nitrogen gas forced across thermally conductive surfaces
Memory I forget
Video Card(s) CGA or better
Storage Save it for later
Display(s) H.U.D.
Case Rectangular box with lights and buttons
Audio Device(s) I hear it has one
Power Supply 220-221 whatver it takes
Mouse Nope ... Trackball
Keyboard QWERTY
VR HMD 100% real
Software Squishy
Benchmark Scores 9.4 on both the WEI and Richter scales.
Where are the 5.25" bays for my optical drives & 3.5" bay for my media reader? I have a level 10 GT that is about 7 years old I'd like to replace but I can't because they don't support external drives anymore. I have dozens of DVD & Blu-Ray I like to watch and a digital camera that uses CF media; so I want to download images without external readers. I would think that an innovative company like Thermaltake could design a case with a removable cage & fan so you could either have bays for external hardware or another pretty, blinky-lighty fan. My original case and the newer one have bays, permanent, for hot-swap-able hard-drives. Surely they could come up with something, these are not cheap cases.

System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
Aaa 200mm fans...nnnnice. Cooler Master's territory usually, but it's good it pushes trough here and there. Hinges are cool, overall looks like they aimed for certain price point and picked what can and what can't fit within.

System Name Unreal Machine IV
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard Asrock 570X Taichi
Cooling Noctua U9S
Memory Team UD4-4000 @4000 CL18 1:1
Video Card(s) 5600XT Red Devil
Storage Kingston SSD 240GB + WD RED 4TB + WD Blue SN 550 Nvme 1TB X3
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Case Old school Termalthake xaser III black with lots of noctua 80mm fans
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion + Creative Inspire t7900 7.1 + Sony MDR-1A + AKG K-240
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech G502 hero SE
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 Multi ~15k 4.4Ghz all core Cinebench R23 single 1.5k 4.65Ghz
Where are the 5.25" bays for my optical drives & 3.5" bay for my media reader? I have a level 10 GT that is about 7 years old I'd like to replace but I can't because they don't support external drives anymore. I have dozens of DVD & Blu-Ray I like to watch and a digital camera that uses CF media; so I want to download images without external readers. I would think that an innovative company like Thermaltake could design a case with a removable cage & fan so you could either have bays for external hardware or another pretty, blinky-lighty fan. My original case and the newer one have bays, permanent, for hot-swap-able hard-drives. Surely they could come up with something, these are not cheap cases.

If you ever find a replacement, hit me up, so i can replace my Xaser III...

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
hardly worthy of the name Level 20, Level 10 was pretty kickass looking, this looks like every other box now.