• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ROCCAT Kone Pure Ultra Available in Asia and EU October 11th

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ROCCAT, Turtle Beach's Hamburg, Germany-based PC accessories division today announced the release of the Kone Pure Ultra PC gaming mouse. The Kone Pure Ultra is your favorite mouse, reborn with the latest tech and a new ultra-light weight design. ROCCAT's Kone Pure has become a mouse of choice for many performance-focused gamers, and the Kone Pure Ultra keeps the original ergonomic shape of its predecessor, including the strategic button placement, crisp "click" feeling, and beloved Titan Wheel, but with a much lighter weight coming in at a low 66 grams, making it one of the lightest PC gaming mice on the market. The Kone Pure Ultra is also updated with the latest features, including ROCCAT's Owl-Eye 16K sensor, 1,000hz polling rate, onboard memory for programmable Macros and profiles, and more. The Kone Pure Ultra is available at participating retailers across Asia, the UK, and Europe for a MSRP of 69.99€/59.99£ and will be available in the U.S. this winter for a MSRP of $69.99.

"The Kone is part of ROCCAT's heritage, so each time we release a new version, we always want to make sure we're satisfying our loyal Kone Pure users, as well as enticing new gamers," said René Korte, General Manager for PC Products at Turtle Beach. "Everything gamers love about the Kone Pure is there and upgraded in the Kone Pure Ultra, and we don't have any doubt that this is one of the best gaming mice available, made even better."

Not only does the Kone Pure Ultra deliver PC gamers the lighter version of the much-loved shape and feel of its predecessor, but as an ultra-light mouse it is an industry-first in its ergonomics. At a weight of just 66/66.5 grams (the Ash Black version being 66 grams while the Arctic White version is 66.5 grams), the Kone Pure Ultra is an ultra-light weight mouse, with a solid body, and a soft coating that wraps the mouse for the perfect feel. Developed by ROCCAT to provide the advantages of the ultraviolet and rubber coatings, this Evolutionary Performance Coating is grippy, durable, and fingerprint resistant. It ensures a firm and secure hold of the mouse during long gaming sessions and adds to the already acclaimed comfort of the Kone Pure. Topping this with an improved feel and sound of the "clicks", plus the famous 2D Titan mouse wheel, extra-large mouse feet with rounded edges, and lighter, more flexible 1.8 m cable - all the core features of the Kone Pure - were revisited to make the best ultra-light PC gaming mouse.

The Kone Pure Ultra also features ROCCAT's latest 16,000 dpi Owl-Eye sensor for exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capability. Adjustable in 50 dpi increments, the Owl-Eye 16K sensor is based on the PixArt 3389 sensor. Plus, it is the first Kone Pure to feature ROCCAT's AIMO living illumination eco-system. The Kone Pure Ultra will interact with the full AIMO portfolio to create a truly unique lighting experience. Rounding up with a 1,000 Hz polling rate, 512 kB onboard memory to save Macros and profiles, the Kone Pure Ultra might be light in weight but is no compromise to functionality and performance.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
Looks interesting, shame their is not underside picture in the ops post though as that's all so important.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Yet anutha $70 rodent.... WOW.....

I've read the post 3 times now and have yet to see anything, anything at all, that would make me wanna go buy this critter.....

Could someone pleeeze enlighten me as to exactly what I am missing here ?

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Looks interesting, shame their is not underside picture in the ops post though as that's all so important.

I need heavy mice myself. Still have a Kone XTD, reminds me of a mx510 for build quality

Yet anutha $70 rodent.... WOW.....

I've read the post 3 times now and have yet to see anything, anything at all, that would make me wanna go buy this critter.....

Could someone pleeeze enlighten me as to exactly what I am missing here ?

Having switched from a Kone Pure to a Logitech vertical for ergonomic reasons (I work from home so I have to spend unhealthy amounts of time on my mouse+keys), I would pay those $70 just for the scroll wheel alone!

It's really something that you have to experience for yourself, when I was using it I knew it was a great mouse but didn't actually think about it. But after having to let it go, I have to acknowledge it's well worth the price! It feels and behaves really well.!