• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Bitspower Launches New Summit M CPU Block with OLED Display for Intel and AMD Platforms

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Following the success of their Touchaqua-branded Summit MS OLED CPU block earlier this year, which was for Intel platforms only at that time, Bitspower have decided to add the OLED display to their main brand in the form of the new Summit M CPU water block. The design is a departure from the squared-off Summit MS, with a smaller form factor that also increases CPU socket compatibility to the red camp out of the box. The OLED display is housed on a metal top plate, with an acrylic body enabling side views of the coolant, a temperature sensor enabling readout on the display, as well as the integrated dRGB LEDs for lighting options compatible with ASUS AURA Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome.

The cooling engine uses a nickel-plated copper base plate, with 0.3 mm CNC-machined fins and microchannels that are part of a split central-inlet flow promising high coolant flow directly over the fins to remove as much heat from the CPU as possible. This is similar to the vast majority of CPU block designs in practice, but manufacturers tend to experiment with the flow schematic to see if they can do better, so time will tell how the Summit M fares on the TechPowerUp test bench. In the meantime, it is available for direct purchase from the Bitspower store for 4500 NTD (~$150 USD) before any applicable taxes and shipping costs.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Can anyone explain the costs of these blocks? its a tiny bit of metal with some fins in it, why does this cost 150 dollars.
Its it just the niche market, they can ask whatever they want type of deal?

Even half of what they ask I would find a bit chunk of change for what you are ultimately buying.

TheEmptyCrazyHead

Can anyone explain the costs of these blocks? its a tiny bit of metal with some fins in it, why does this cost 150 dollars.

Even half of what they ask I would find a bit chunk of change for what you are ultimately buying.
Generally that's the reason you can get away with Chinese block for sub 20usd with same/very similar performance. That is if you don't care about brand, rgb, and apparently lcd display LOL

Processor i9 9900KS ( 5 Ghz all the time )
Motherboard Asus Maximus XI Hero Z390
Cooling EK Velocity + EK D5 pump + Alphacool full copper silver 360mm radiator
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator GT ROG Edition 3333 Mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti 12GB OC
Storage M.2 Samsung NVMe 970 Evo Plus 250 GB + 1TB 970 Evo Plus
Display(s) Asus PG279 IPS 1440p 165Hz G-sync
Case Cooler Master H500
Power Supply Asus ROG Thor 850W
Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma
Keyboard Rapoo
Software Win 10 64 Bit

There are many chemical and metal processing processes to make these waterblocks last over time, thanks also to them that many mistakes of those who buy them are avoided.

The waterblocks must be inserted in various electrified chemical tanks and follow a chain process

As is often the case, people use low-quality, poor-quality liquids that will ruin water blocks putting colors or whatever else just for the looks.

Nor do they take into account that what they put in the loop gets hot and it is normal that anything you add will end up breaking down or going into conflict with the materials ( radiators/pump/waterblocks)

So for me the price is justified. And we're also talking about this waterblock including a temperature sensor with independent illuminated display it cant be cheap.

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
There are many chemical and metal processing processes to make these waterblocks last over time, thanks also to them that many mistakes of those who buy them are avoided.

The waterblocks must be inserted in various electrified chemical tanks and follow a chain process

As is often the case, people use low-quality, poor-quality liquids that will ruin water blocks putting colors or whatever else just for the looks.

Nor do they take into account that what they put in the loop gets hot and it is normal that anything you add will end up breaking down or going into conflict with the materials ( radiators/pump/waterblocks)

So for me the price is justified. And we're also talking about this waterblock including a temperature sensor with independent illuminated display it cant be cheap.

Well if we are going to mention the manufacturing process then any component looks impressive, even those that cost 40 dollars.
A temperature sensor and a display, I mean, those really cost nothing at all tbh.

torsoreaper

Great question. Back when D-Tek water cooling was still in business I actually met the founder. He explained that the raw materials of buying a giant chunk of copper is part of the cost but also the machining for his blocks was done by the same company that makes medical devices. So there's some technical expertise needed to cut the microfins. This was probably 15 years ago so obviously price of manufacture has probably gotten better but i suppose competition has also gone up. I assume he couldn't compete because he was just a 1 man show vs someone like EK who probably has a dozen computational fluid engineers. Paying for those engineers will also add to the cost of the block along with all the marketing people, etc...

System Name Lightbringer
Processor Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Enermax Liqmax Iii 360mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (8GBx4) 3200Mhz CL 14
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+
Storage Hp EX950 2TB NVMe M.2, HP EX950 1TB NVMe M.2, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Display(s) LG 34BK95U-W 34" 5120 x 2160
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)
Power Supply BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850w Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Keyboard Royal Kludge RK71
Software Windows 10

Honestly, I truly believe it's all markup. I used to be the purchasing and inventory director for a national service company with clients like Target, a home Depot and Starbucks and we had to get tons of different compression fittings and liquid cooled heatsinks for various electrical devices and plumbed machines and I used to buy brass and 316 stainless steel compression fittings for a quarter of the price these PC water cooling companies charge, and that was at List price (without an account or discount). CNC milling machines are cheaper than ever (hell, I own one) and there are more watercooling companies than ever, so with increased volume production and competition prices should go way down, but they're not. However, if you go on aliexpress, you can easily find good quality fittings for under $3 each and cpu blocks for $50 or less directly from the Chinese OEMs that many of these PC brands get supplied from (only to slap their label on it and multiply the price x4).

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
Well if we are going to mention the manufacturing process then any component looks impressive, even those that cost 40 dollars.
A temperature sensor and a display, I mean, those really cost nothing at all tbh.
Your not coming off as clever by displaying how little you know of the tech your bemoaning.

Do you think micro channel fins are easy to make , while retaining structural strength and chemical resistance.

Tbf it is expensive but your being extreme as a 20£ part would not equal that of this.

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Hellbox 5.1(same case new guts)
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI X570S MAG Torpedo Max
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Memory 2x16GB Gskill Trident Neo Z 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor Hellhound 7900XTX
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Display(s) Alienware QD-OLED 34” 3440x1440 144hz 10Bit VESA HDR 400
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster ZX/Logitech Z906 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic TX~’850 Platinum
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64

As a former CNC machinist milling those micro channels is pretty precision machining I know my own Aqua Computer block has at least 1 flaw in the 0.5mm ”grid” of fins and that fine machining cant be done quickly using such tiny mills on a soft material like copper not to mention machining the rest of the block and some are more complex than others. I could see my pretty simple block taking many hours of machining from billet to finish and multiple different programs and processes, tool changes, and moumting/dismounting it for each process.

I made some pretty small parts with very tight tolerance for the oil industry where even a “perfect run“ would have errors because they were so small(extremely frustrating to get to the last process and it being.001off tolerance...)
I uh hated making these little pistons...
969B72DD-D504-47C0-831C-156A38E1BFAF.jpeg

Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Honestly, I truly believe it's all markup. I used to be the purchasing and inventory director for a national service company with clients like Target, a home Depot and Starbucks and we had to get tons of different compression fittings and liquid cooled heatsinks for various electrical devices and plumbed machines and I used to buy brass and 316 stainless steel compression fittings for a quarter of the price these PC water cooling companies charge, and that was at List price (without an account or discount). CNC milling machines are cheaper than ever (hell, I own one) and there are more watercooling companies than ever, so with increased volume production and competition prices should go way down, but they're not. However, if you go on aliexpress, you can easily find good quality fittings for under $3 each and cpu blocks for $50 or less directly from the Chinese OEMs that many of these PC brands get supplied from (only to slap their label on it and multiply the price x4).
The micro fins are not milled ,The machine to make them is slow AND expensive and does one at a time and the parts you bought were yesterday tech not this soooo.

See gamers nexus waterblock factory tour on the tube.

System Name Lightbringer
Processor Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Enermax Liqmax Iii 360mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (8GBx4) 3200Mhz CL 14
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+
Storage Hp EX950 2TB NVMe M.2, HP EX950 1TB NVMe M.2, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Display(s) LG 34BK95U-W 34" 5120 x 2160
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)
Power Supply BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850w Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Keyboard Royal Kludge RK71
Software Windows 10
Your not coming off as clever by displaying how little you know of the tech your bemoaning.

Do you think micro channel fins are easy to make , while retaining structural strength and chemical resistance.

Tbf it is expensive but your being extreme as a 20£ part would not equal that of this.
Copper/brass/stainless steel are naturally inert/chemical resistant, there's no value added labor or process that needs to be performed to those elements to make them more so, and nickel plating is a cheap process even when nickel prices are up. Viton-B rubber for chemically resistant o rings are cheap as dirt these days as well.

While microfins are more delicate than your typical milling, the process is extremely long in the tooth (as with all the manufacturing processes) and as such, the original R&D and tooling/die costs have been more than recuperate. Anyone that has either owned a business or worked at a high enough level in one knows that labor is always the highest cost (at least when based in a first world country) and regardless of the initial cost of the manufacturing equipment, once automation of manufacturing is implemented, the actual cost per production unit is rather low. Add to that the fact that these PC watercooling companies have been around for at least 5+ years, the initial cost of the production equipment has long been recuperated driving the cost of production even lower. Lastly, the vast majority of these blocks, from all these companies, have been using the same designs with very slight modifications for many years, meaning R&D, engineering, and design costs are much lower than many would claim.

Like I said, I understand that industrial compression fittings are made by companies with greater production volumes, but the fact that industrial compression fittings, even mil spec ones, are a quarter of the price of PC water cooling fittings while being made with more expensive materials and smaller tolerances, demonstrates that these PC watercooling brands are charging a huge [unnecessary] premium.

Water Cooling is larger than ever, has more competition than ever, more manufacturers than ever and as I stated previously, the initial tooling/die and R&D costs have been more than recuperated. And yet, the basic price of a fitting or water block has not significantly gone down in several years even when the commodities and raw materials for manufacturing have seen considerable price drops (I'm always well informed on these prices for both my financial investments and my own small business production).

This is just more of the same PC brand egregious price inflation, just like, for example, with addressable LEDs. You can go on aliexpress and buy 5 meters (15+ feet) of 144 LED/meter strips (one IC/LED) for $50 or less, and yet corsair, nzxt, Asus, etc will charge $20 for a half meter of 30 LED/meter strips that come with their stupid proprietary connectors instead of an industry standard, generic 3 pin JST connector (I can't stand that stupid 4 minus 1 = 3 pin connector that Asus uses for their mobo addressable headers that for some reason the other mobo manufacturers adopted... An adapter to generic 3 pin JST is included for free with every mobo, so the reasoning behind their proprietary connector does not make sense with respect to generating more profits). The price inflation for these LED strips is completely unjustified, but demonstrates that all these PC brands do it and will continue to do it as long as PC "enthusiasts" continue to pay.

Part of the problem is that so many pc "enthusiasts" seemingly do not know something exists (like far cheaper generic addressable LEDs) until Corsair slaps their label on it, then proceeds to fleece the PC community. If they were more aware and can assumed to be rational, then NOBODY would be buying led strips from any PC brand with their severely inflated prices and instead be buying generic ones with the same exact ICs for a quarter of the price....and yet you see plenty of people buying the Corsair node or Nzxt Hue+ for $60+ while a $15 generic, programmable controller with the ability to operate 2048 pixels/LEDs are never considered. It's frustrating.

Last edited:

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
The micro fins are not milled ,The machine to make them is slow AND expensive and does one at a time and the parts you bought were yesterday tech not this soooo.

See gamers nexus waterblock factory tour on the tube.
Yeah that’s even more tedious than actually milling but “easier” as a process. But definitely time intensive machining regardless.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.

Then make some, design, spend hours setting it up, find acceptable profit margins including warranty for people who do dumb things to keep a great reputation, shipping, insurance, taxes, ya know, business overhead, and then make profit.

So pay yourself 75K a year, pay 25K in taxes, a building cost with internet, utilities, insurance for maybe 30K a year. How many can you produce a day, ship, collect for?

130K overhead means sales of $360 a day every day just to cover base expense, not including supplies, shipping and warranty. So at $50 each that's 7 roughly a day.

Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Copper/brass/stainless steel are naturally inert/chemical resistant, there's no value added labor or process that needs to be performed to those elements to make them more so, and nickel plating is a cheap process even when nickel prices are up. Viton-B rubber for chemically resistant o rings are cheap as dirt these days as well.

While microfins are more delicate than your typical milling, the process is extremely long in the tooth (as with all the manufacturing processes) and as such, the original R&D and tooling/die costs have been more than recuperate. Anyone that has either owned a business or worked at a high enough level in one knows that labor is always the highest cost (at least when based in a first world country) and regardless of the initial cost of the manufacturing equipment, once automation of manufacturing is implemented, the actual cost per production unit is rather low. Add to that the fact that these PC watercooling companies have been around for at least 5+ years, the initial cost of the production equipment has long been recuperated driving the cost of production even lower. Lastly, the vast majority of these blocks, from all these companies, have been using the same designs with very slight modifications for many years, meaning R&D, engineering, and design costs are much lower than many would claim.

Like I said, I understand that industrial compression fittings are made by companies with greater production volumes, but the fact that industrial compression fittings, even mil spec ones, are a quarter of the price of PC water cooling fittings while being made with more expensive materials and smaller tolerances, demonstrates that these PC watercooling brands are charging a huge [unnecessary] premium.

Water Cooling is larger than ever, has more competition than ever, more manufacturers than ever and as I stated previously, the initial tooling/die and R&D costs have been more than recuperated. And yet, the basic price of a fitting or water block has not significantly gone down in several years even when the commodities and raw materials for manufacturing have seen considerable price drops (I'm always well informed on these prices for both my financial investments and my own small business production).

This is just more of the same PC brand egregious price inflation, just like, for example, with addressable LEDs. You can go on aliexpress and buy 5 meters (15+ feet) of 144 LED/meter strips (one IC/LED) for $50 or less, and yet corsair, nzxt, Asus, etc will charge $20 for a half meter of 30 LED/meter strips that come with their stupid proprietary connectors instead of an industry standard, generic 3 pin JST connector (I can't stand that stupid 4 minus 1 = 3 pin connector that Asus uses for their mobo addressable headers that for some reason the other mobo manufacturers adopted... An adapter to generic 3 pin JST is included for free with every mobo, so the reasoning behind their proprietary connector does not make sense with respect to generating more profits). The price inflation for these LED strips is completely unjustified, but demonstrates that all these PC brands do it and will continue to do it as long as PC "enthusiasts" continue to pay.

Part of the problem is that so many pc "enthusiasts" seemingly do not know something exists (like far cheaper generic addressable LEDs) until Corsair slaps their label on it, then proceeds to fleece the PC community. If they were more aware and can assumed to be rational, then NOBODY would be buying led strips from any PC brand with their severely inflated prices and instead be buying generic ones with the same exact ICs for a quarter of the price....and yet you see plenty of people buying the Corsair node or Nzxt Hue+ for $60+ while a $15 generic, programmable controller with the ability to operate 2048 pixels/LEDs are never considered. It's frustrating.
So after a full page you still sound like someone who has no machining experience , I am a qualified machine op as one of my qualifications not the only one and as i said micro fins are not milled or they are not micro.

Oh and these machines ARE new they don't mill.......

Go watch gamers nexus video , get educated then argue with me.

Clearly you get frustrated by bullshit.

I bought Corsair lighting for the SOFTWARE not the admitted generic strips.

Pps generic strip manufacturers have f all to offer for unified control tied to many types of motherboard, i looked.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Are we really surprised a product positioned as premium and trying to deploy a USP (OLED display) is overpriced?

What?

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
So after a full page you still sound like someone who has no machining experience , I am a qualified machine op as one of my qualifications not the only one and as i said micro fins are not milled or they are not micro.

Oh and these machines ARE new they don't mill.......

Go watch gamers nexus video , get educated then argue with me.

Clearly you get frustrated by bullshit.

I bought Corsair lighting for the SOFTWARE not the admitted generic strips.

Pps generic strip manufacturers have f all to offer for unified control tied to many types of motherboard, i looked.
Yeah I’ve used a lot of different machines and specialty tools in both lathes and mills but that is definitely speciality equipment built for purpose and I’d be interested in how long that process actually takes it’s clearly and obviously making very small cuts which totally makes sense dealing with copper.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
I did like the first pic, then I saw the RGB.... :shadedshu:

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Let us also not forget Aqua Computer did this years ago now sans the RGB nonsense.
BD443654-1030-4E6A-9D17-63CCE0D4DEE8.jpeg

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
thats still the sexiest waterblock ever.
right? :love: I have a boring Cuplex Kryos, I covet that but can’t justify replacing my perfectly fine block...

System Name Orion R7
Processor AMD Ryzen7 1700 at 4GHz
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair 6 Hero
Cooling Noctua HN-D15
Memory 2x 8GB DDR4 3200MHz G.SKILL TridentZ RGB
Video Card(s) EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 ti FE
Storage 500GB Samsung NVMe SSD + 500GB Samsung SATA + 1TB HGST HDD
Display(s) AOC 27" 1080P
Case CM HAF
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply 650W EVGA G2
Software Microsoft Windows 10 1709 Fallen Creatures :) Update 64bit
Bitspower: "We support Intel and AMD"
Socket TR4: I'm I a Joke to you?!? ...

Bitspower what happened to you?

Just like 2-3 years ago you manufactured very nice, clean, sleek, inoffensive stuff blocks at very high quality (... and price).

Now you adding bloody RGB, pointless plastic covers for even more money. Sorry guys but you certainly lost the plot.