• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CORSAIR Announces iCUE Software for macOS

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
CORSAIR, a world leader in PC gaming peripherals and enthusiast components, today announced that its industry-leading CORSAIR iCUE software is now available for macOS, unlocking the full potential of CORSAIR mice, keyboards, headsets, and more for Mac users. Available as a free download, iCUE enables users to completely personalize their peripherals - increasing productivity, customizing aesthetics, improving gaming performance, and more.

iCUE for macOS features support for CORSAIR RGB keyboards, mice, headsets, and accessories when used on Mac, such as the award-winning K70 RGB MK.2 mechanical keyboard and the iconic M65 RGB ELITE optical gaming mouse. CORSAIR iCUE for macOS also supports all currently shipping CORSAIR headsets, including the newly released VIRTUOSO RGB Wireless, as well as accessories such as the MM800 RGB POLARIS RGB mouse pad and ST100 RGB premium headset stand.

iCUE's single intuitive interface links together supported CORSAIR products, allowing you to quickly and easily fine-tune your settings. Supported CORSAIR keyboards and mice are fully programmable with macros or key remaps, letting you specify a button or click to do anything from instant shortcuts to complex strings of commands. iCUE's robust level of customization helps you create, write, and play faster and more efficiently.

The depth to which device settings can be changed results in a tailored experience unique to each user. Adjust mouse sensitivity to your exacting preferences, down to single DPI steps, or tinker with your headset's equalizer settings to create your ideal listening experience. iCUE also saves your settings as profiles which you can swap between instantly - or even launch automatically with your favorite programs.

Finally, take advantage of iCUE to unleash the boundless customization of RGB-lighting equipped CORSAIR peripherals. Choose from dozens of preset lighting patterns and effects to illuminate your workspace or design your own multi-layer lighting profiles. Best of all, lighting can be synchronized across all iCUE-compatible devices for truly intricate light shows.

Whether you play on Windows or Mac, download iCUE to enable intelligent control and unlimited possibilities for your CORSAIR peripherals.

DOWNLOAD: CORSAIR iCUE for macOS

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name ChoreBoy
Processor 8700k Delided
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Master
Cooling 420mm Custom Loop
Memory CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 2x8GB @ 3000Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 SC
Storage 1TB SX8200, 250GB 850 EVO, 250GB Barracuda
Display(s) Pixio PX329 and Dell E228WFP
Case Fractal R6
Audio Device(s) On-Board
Power Supply 1000w Corsair
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores A million on everything....
Cool! Paint them all white now and charge double!

System Name O-Clock
Processor Intel Core i9-9900K @ 52x/49x 8c8t
Motherboard ASUS Maximus XI Gene
Cooling Corsair H170i Elite Cappelix w/ NF-A14 iPPC IP67 fans
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill TridentZ @3900 MHz CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Black
Storage Samsung 983 ZET 960GB, 2x WD SN850X 4TB
Display(s) Asus VG259QM
Case Corsair 900D
Audio Device(s) beyerdynamic DT 990 600Ω, Asus SupremeFX Hi-Fi 5.25", Elgato Wave 1
Power Supply EVGA 1600 T2 w/ NF-A14 iPPC IP67 fan
Mouse Logitech G403 Wireless (PMW3366)
Keyboard Logitech G910 Stickerbombed
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Benchmark Scores https://hwbot.org/search/submissions/permalink?userId=92615&cpuId=5773
Games using macs, see, I have seen stupid people, like, there are stupid people who try to turn into a parking lot entrance but are 40ft off, there are some more stupid people who try to eat soup with a knife, I’m sorry. Mac gamers don’t even compare.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
Games using macs, see, I have seen stupid people, like, there are stupid people who try to turn into a parking lot entrance but are 40ft off, there are some more stupid people who try to eat soup with a knife, I’m sorry. Mac gamers don’t even compare.

wtf you talking about? They don't compare to what?

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
Last edited:
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 10 Pro
The examples of stupidity he just gave. You trying to add youra to the list?

I was asking what he meant? Is he stating that someone that uses a mac for gaming is stupid? More stupid than those other stupid people he is talking about? lol (I don't own a mac) And your response is to ask if I'm stupid...

System Name O-Clock
Display(s) Asus VG259QM
Case Corsair 900D
Audio Device(s) beyerdynamic DT 990 600Ω, Asus SupremeFX Hi-Fi 5.25", Elgato Wave 1
Benchmark Scores https://hwbot.org/search/submissions/permalink?userId=92615&cpuId=5773
I was asking what he meant? Is he stating that someone that uses a mac for gaming is stupid? More stupid than those other stupid people he is talking about? lol (I don't own a mac) And your response is to ask if I'm stupid...
I would like to ask, why spend 5000$ on a computer with the intent to game on it when it doesn't even have support for a lot of games to begin with? Not to mention, it can lose in gaming performance to a 1000$ gaming computer. So I shall ask again, why Mac? Why add support for a growing luxurious expensive ripoff line of computers that *require* special coding? I don't even want to argue the price argument, since that has been argued hundreds of times and is boring to talk about. I would like to ask developers, why waste so much precious and valuable time for a platform that very few people, the only people that have 100$ bills as their tissue paper, use? Not to mention it is different from the normal non-ripoff platform that a majority of people use called Windows, so I guess what I'm trying to ask is, why waste valuable time and resources for Mac? I bet you they will add iCue support for the 1000$ monitor stand :)

Cool! Paint them all white now and charge double!
Nah fam, we paint them Rose Gold and charge 5x the build price :)

btw for those that didnt understand, i was HaRrA$S!NG apple.

Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 10 Pro
I wouldn't buy a mac to game, then again i wouldn't buy a mac period. But I am sure there are those that own a mac for work related reasons but would like to enjoy a game once in awhile too. Or maybe they prefer mac for a reason unrelated to gaming but don't want to spend even more money for a PC so want to game on the Mac. Hell if I know, but people with Macs sometimes game on Macs. Calling someone stupid because they own a Mac and want to game on it to seems a bit harsh. You can express your opinion on Mac all you want but I don't see why someone needs to be stupid because they use one. There are plenty of educated people that prefer mac for one reason or another. I always kinda thought it was more an image thing but that is just my opinion. I Know in the past Mac was the go to for many in the audio/video arena but nowadays I have no idea how a high end Mac compares to a PC. I really don't care to know either.

I actually think it's cool that Corsair brought out support for Mac. I'm a big fan of that brand and Mac users will have more options now. It is their money anyways. What do I care what they buy. Why do you care? :confused:

System Name O-Clock
Display(s) Asus VG259QM
Case Corsair 900D
I wouldn't buy a mac to game, then again i wouldn't buy a mac period. But I am sure there are those that own a mac for work related reasons but would like to enjoy a game once in awhile too. Or maybe they prefer mac for a reason unrelated to gaming but don't want to spend even more money for a PC so want to game on the Mac. Hell if I know, but people with Macs sometimes game on Macs. Calling someone stupid because they own a Mac and want to game on it to seems a bit harsh. You can express your opinion on Mac all you want but I don't see why someone needs to be stupid because they use one. There are plenty of educated people that prefer mac for one reason or another. I always kinda thought it was more an image thing but that is just my opinion. I Know in the past Mac was the go to for many in the audio/video arena but nowadays I have no idea how a high end Mac compares to a PC. I really don't care to know either.

I actually think it's cool that Corsair brought out support for Mac. I'm a big fan of that brand and Mac users will have more options now. It is their money anyways. What do I care what they buy. Why do you care? :confused:
So why invest all that extra peripheral hardware into Mac in the first place? Sure, people want to game every now and then, but it makes no sense why someone would make such an appearance upgrade for something they barely do. It is like buying a Bentley Bentayga for racing on the Indy 500 vs a Hellcat Redeye; Yes the Bentayga can race, but the Hellcat Redeye is more suited for it. The Bentayga has a different purpose, and I honestly think it is stupid to invest so much money into aerodynamics and grip just for racing very rarely. Likewise, Macs have a completely different purpose, and it is not the wisest idea to invest a lot of money to make it very suitable for gaming when you rarely do it. You probably have the money for a gaming laptop if you can afford a Mac anyways.

System Name boomer--->zoomer not your typical millenial build
Processor i5-760 @ 3.8ghz + turbo ~goes wayyyyyyyyy fast cuz turboooooz~
Motherboard P55-GD80 ~best motherboard ever designed~
Cooling NH-D15 ~double stack thot twerk all day~
Memory 16GB Crucial Ballistix LP ~memory gone AWOL~
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 ~*~GOLDEN EDITION~*~ RAWRRRRRR
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo (OS X, *nix), 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (W10 Pro), 1TB SpinPoint F3 ~best in class
Display(s) ASUS VW246H ~best 24" you've seen *FULL HD* *1O80PP* *SLAPS*~
Case FT02-W ~the W stands for white but it's brushed aluminum except for the disgusting ODD bays; *cries*
Audio Device(s) A LOT
Power Supply 850W EVGA SuperNova G2 ~hot fire like champagne~
Mouse CM Spawn ~cmcz R c00l seth mcfarlane darawss~
Keyboard CM QF Rapid - Browns ~fastrrr kees for fstr teens~
Software integrated into the chassis
Benchmark Scores 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Why do Mac users need a keyboard or a mouse? Why would they want to customize macros or RGB lighting on said peripherals? Corsair you make no sense SMH

Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 10 Pro
I'm just going to slowly step away from this thread. I get your point. Truly I do. I don't think Mac owners are stupid for wanting to use their Mac for gaming or buying a cool Corsair keyboard because well its cool. If I were a Mac user I would prefer to use it for everything just like I do with my PC. Knowing what I know of Mac I have never been tempted to buy one though.

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
I'm just going to slowly step away from this thread. I get your point. Truly I do. I don't think Mac owners are stupid for wanting to use their Mac for gaming or buying a cool Corsair keyboard because well its cool. If I were a Mac user I would prefer to use it for everything just like I do with my PC. Knowing what I know of Mac I have never been tempted to buy one though.

That's a question a pure mac user themselves would know. Every mac user that I know also has a pc, this itself confuses me except for one who develops for both the others don't have a mac specific reason for having one but have a reason or multiple reasons for owning a PC. I never get a straight answer from them on why not just a pc so I stopped asking.

MikeZTM

That's a question a pure mac user themselves would know. Every mac user that I know also has a pc, this itself confuses me except for one who develops for both the others don't have a mac specific reason for having one but have a reason or multiple reasons for owning a PC. I never get a straight answer from them on why not just a pc so I stopped asking.

Mac are not built for gaming but as software developer this thing is awesome. macOS has the most usable desktop experience from all Unix-like operating system.
Most OEM PC were built with unbalanced spec like high end i9 with integrated graphics and 1080P 80% sRGB display.

And surprisingly building a PC by yourself with similar spec of a iMac cost more than a iMac. This high resolution display with wide color gamut is really good for designers and coders. Especially for display characters in CJK languages. This screen along is costing more than a lot of computers and at this price I almost considered the Mac is giving the CPU and motherboard for free.

So as a gammer I got a custom PC with Ryzen and Geforce. And as a programmer I got a iMac and also a MacBook Pro for coding.

And I hope Corsair could build Elgato PCIe AIC drivers for macOS so I can get the new Mac Pro.