• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li Launches LANCOOL II - A New Feature Rich Full Tower Chassis

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
LIAN LI Industrial Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of aluminum chassis and PC accessories, is proud to announce the LANCOOL II, a revised and improved version of its popular LANCOOL ONE. Available in black and white, the LANCOOL II is packed with features designed to make the user's building experience as pleasant as possible, such as four flip panels, modular cable cover plates, and an adjustable drive bay, all the while providing a clean and modern look with front panel RGB effect and tempered glass on both sides of the case.

When building a PC, easy access to all the compartments is key. Not losing or breaking the thread of important screws is also a good advantage. That is why the LANCOOL II is equipped with hinged tempered glass panels as well as two metallic shroud panels on both the right side and left side of the case, all magnetic, eliminating the need for unnecessary screws. While the tempered glass panels provide a great view to the piece of art that is your PC, the shroud panels provide easy access to the PSU's cable for easier management without having to remove any parts to get to it. It also provides quick access to your HDD cage, and for an added benefit, the glass panels can easily be lifted off their hinges to prevent any damage while building the PC.

While access to the PSU has been made easier with flip panels on both sides of the shroud, the LANCOOL II offers even more features for cable management. First, the removable cable management bar located next to the motherboard tray, which can be flipped for support of E-ATX motherboards, provides a long unrestricted access to the right side of the case for ease of routing without compromise. In addition, cutouts can be found above the mother tray as well as on top of the PSU shroud for even more cable routing options. Once you are ready to take care of the spaghetti mess on the right side of the case, 2 cover plates help virtually completely hide all cables, leaving a clean and organized view to enjoy. Removable with thumbscrews, the cable bar cover plates provide enough space and hooks to cleanly route most of the main power cables while the motherboard tray cover provides access to a removable fan or LED hub mounting plate. Building a clean system has never been this easy.

Fan & Cooling Optimization
LANCOOL II has stepped its temperature management game up with an innovative design capable to satisfy the most demanding enthusiasts. Capable to support overall 8 x 120mm fans, a 360mm radiator at the front and a 240mm radiator at the top, the LANCOOL II provides enough cooling options to create a better than adequate airflow and keep your system running at peak performance. The installation of said fans and radiators has been well thought out too. Located behind the front panel, users will find a toolless mounting bracket that can be positioned closer to the front panel or closer to your internal components to provide enough clearance for thick radiators or push-pull configurations. In addition, the two shroud flip panels are indented with vents to make sure the intake in that area is more than sufficient. And to keep it all clean and clear, magnetic dust filters have been located at the top of the case and in the front panel, and are complemented by a dust filter tray below the case, ensuring a secure position as well as easy access for cleaning.

Tool-less RGB Front Panel and IO
Making your case stand out, the front panel is designed with built-in RGB effects which can cycle through 8 modes of illumination and various colors (the eight mode is synched with your motherboard). What truly makes this front panel unique though is how quickly it can be removed and reinstalled back on. Featuring a quick connect adaptor, the front panel can be removed put back quickly without the hassle of dealing with LED cables, giving you unparalleled ease of access to your front filters radiator and fans. Located at the top of the case, you'll find the control buttons for the front panel RGB effects, the power button, USB ports as well as audio ports.

Optional items
If you are looking to make your system extra special, LIAN LI has a few options in store for the LANCOOL II. Firstly, For those who like to show off the front of their graphics card, an exclusive vertical GPU kit has been designed to fit perfectly within the LANCOOL II, and for those of you who prefer the original position, LIAN LI nicely provides an anti-sag bracket, making sure your GPU will not bend your PCI-e slots as well as keep the card at a perfect angle, making sure your OCD doesn't kick in. For some extra pizazz, you can opt to add a custom made Side Diffused LED strip which fits snugly in front of the shroud panel, leaving enough room for a nice ambient light to fill your system. If you plan on making your build a data hoarding one, which you can with all the storage mounting options available, LIAN LI gives you the option to add a Hot-swappable Back Plate to your hard drive cage, allowing you to build a raid with all your drives and be able to replace one of them at the time without having to shut down your system, and adding on LEDs that provide drive power and drive reading indicators. Lastly, for users equipped with the latest of the latest and the greatest of the greatest, USB 3.1 Type C can be integrated into your system for fast transfer speeds.

The LANCOOL II is available for pre-order starting today, November 21, 2019, at an MSRP of $89.99 USD for the black version and $94.99USD for the white version. For those of you interested about the additional options of the LANCOOL II, make sure to pre-order your White or Black case with Newegg to include a free Hot-swappable Back Plate, quantities are limited so don't waste a minute.

For more information on the LIAN LI LANCOOL II, see the official product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Well, at least they finally put a USB-C port and unobstructed ventilation on the front panel, even if it is an otherwise same ole same same boring box....

And yet anutha epyc color f.A.i.L by claiming to have a "white" version, which it is clearly NOT, it's only white on the outside.... ....

System Name Iglo
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360
Memory 32 gigs - 3600hz
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 GAMING
Storage NvmE x2 + SSD + spinning rust
Display(s) BenQ XL2420Z - lenovo both 27" and 1080p 144/60
Case Fractal Design Meshify C TG Black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z-2300 2.1 200w Speaker /w 8 inch subwoofer
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 550w
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Corsair k100 Air Wireless RGB Cherry MX
Software win 10
Benchmark Scores Super-PI 1M T: 7,993 s :CinebR20: 5755 point GeekB: 2097 S-11398-M 3D :TS 7674/12260
Rare to see a nice Fulltower:clap:

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (4.0 GHz @ 1.4V)
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5 with Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Memory 8 GBx2 Corsair Vengeance LPX (running at DDR4-2933, CAS 16)
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 1080 Turbo
Storage 1x 500 GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1x 1 TB Crucial MX500 M.2, 2x 3 TB Toshiba P300 7,200 RPM HDD
Display(s) 24" Acer R240HY
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z + Sennheiser HD 558
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard Corsair STRAFE RGB (Cherry MX Brown)
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Passmark System Score: 5252.4
Well, at least they finally put a USB-C port and unobstructed ventilation on the front panel, even if it is an otherwise same ole same same boring box....

And yet anutha epyc color f.A.i.L by claiming to have a "white" version, which it is clearly NOT, it's only white on the outside.... ....

You are the Gordon Ramsay of PC enclosures.

I used to recognize a lian li PC case almost immediately with their unmistakable design, but now...

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
You are the Gordon Ramsay of PC enclosures.

Ah, but unlike that arrogant, self-absored a-hole, I do not spew irrelevant BS based on an "I'm better than everybody else on this planet and you are a complete moron" additude....

I merely speak the truth and state the facts, as I see them, about boring, lame-assed, nothin-new-here case designs, features and lack of innovation.

And the last time I checked, I am entitled to my opinions. Whether or not you agree with them is not my concern nor do I care what anyone else thinks about them, although I am certainly willing to debate the issues I raise through honest, straight forward, facts-based discussions of why you or anyone else may feel that anything I post is unwarranted or misguided in any way.....

Also, the last time I checked, personal attacks/insults (which is the way I take your comparison) are not supposed to be allowed here, and are usually enforced/shutdown by the moderators.....

Sooooooooo...... going forward, can we please keep this thread on topic ?

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Ah, but unlike that arrogant, self-absored a-hole, I do not spew irrelevant BS based on an "I'm better than everybody else on this planet and you are a complete moron" additude....

I merely speak the truth and state the facts, as I see them, about boring, lame-assed, nothin-new-here case designs, features and lack of innovation.

And the last time I checked, I am entitled to my opinions. Whether or not you agree with them is not my concern nor do I care what anyone else thinks about them, although I am certainly willing to debate the issues I raise through honest, straight forward, facts-based discussions of why you or anyone else may feel that anything I post is unwarranted or misguided in any way.....

Also, the last time I checked, personal attacks/insults (which is the way I take your comparison) are not supposed to be allowed here, and are usually enforced/shutdown by the moderators.....

Sooooooooo...... going forward, can we please keep this thread on topic ?

I love how everything after the first sentence completely contradicts it :D Good laugh ty

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
I like it but I prefer 140mm fans, so that won't fit then? :(

Edit: Ok found the answer:
Capture.PNG