• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.12.3 - Focus on Stability Improvements

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
AMD today posted the latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition. Version 19.12.3 ships with a "focus on stability improvements," according to Terry Makedon, who heads the company's software strategy and user-experience. The company addressed close to two dozen issues related to the first Adrenalin 2020 Edition release (version 19.12.2). To begin with game and boost clocks incorrectly reporting for RX 5500 XT has been fixed. A bug with the installing failing to detect AMD graphics hardware when a certain WiFi adapter is enabled in the system has been fixed. A "Rocket League" application crash when task-switching has been fixed. The Radeon Overlay shortcut appearing in fullscreen 3D apps even after disabling Overlay, has been fixed.

A bug with streaming, where audio from custom scenes continues to play after recording has stopped, is fixed. The volume of the installer's splash screen audio has been reduced. Bugs with tessellation-related settings in Radeon Software have been fixed. ReLive missing or not being available for installation on some machines with Hyper-V enabled, has been fixed. Also fixed are buges related to newly added game profiles failing to enable. Performing an auto-update from Adrenalin 2019 (19.12.1 and older) to Adrenalin 2020 fails with an error code, which has been fixed now. Radeon Chill experience with "gaming mice" has been fixed. Stuttering observed when switching between borderless to fullscreen display modes in some games with Overlay enabled, has been fixed.

DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.12.3

Artifacting (black-outs) in "MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries" has been fixed. Radeon Anti-Lag failing to enable for DirectX 9 applications when globally enabled, has been fixed. Anti-Lag not engaging for "CS:GO" has also been fixed. Custom streaming failing to present users with a URL box to choose their endpoint, has been fixed. DirectML filters failing to apply upscaling and denoising when attempting to do both simultaneously on one image, has been fixed. Certain FreeSync display issued have been addressed. Scene editor not letting you set custom hotkeys has been fixed. Auto Tuning for Radeon RX 5700 XT resulting in extremely high/unstable OC has been fixed. Stability issues with Radeon Enhanced Sync have been addressed. RIS failing to enable in "Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order" has been fixed. And lastly, HDCP 2.2 protected content not playing back on some RX 500-series GPUs, has been fixed. AMD also identified a long list of issues it will address in future releases of Adrenalin 2020. AMD also added five new Vulkan API extensions, detailed below.

Fixed Issues
  • Game and boost clocks may be incorrectly reported for Radeon RX 5500 XT graphics products in Radeon Software.
  • Radeon Software Install may experience an error and fail to detect AMD graphics hardware when a certain WiFi adapter is enabled in the system.
  • Rocket League may crash or experience an application hang after performing a task switch.
  • A black screen may occur when Performance Metrics Overlay is open and changing game resolution.
  • After disabling Radeon Software Overlay users may still see the toast messages for the overlay shortcut while in fullscreen games.
  • Audio from custom scenes may continue to play after recording or streaming has been stopped.
  • Installer audio has been reduced as it was too loud on some system configurations.
  • Some users may be unable to select drop downs in graphics settings for Tessellation Mode.
  • Radeon ReLive may appear to be missing or not available to install on some system configurations with Hyper-V enabled.
  • Newly added game profiles may fail to enable the currently selected global graphics settings options in their profile.
  • Performing an auto update from web to Adrenalin 2020 Edition from Adrenalin 2019 Edition may fail with an error code.
  • Improved Radeon Chill experience when using a gaming mouse.
  • Switching between borderless and fullscreen in some games when Performance Overlay is enabled and Radeon FreeSync is enabled may cause stuttering.
  • MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries may experience black corruption near the bottom of the screen close to the player model.
  • Radeon Anti-Lag may fail to enable for DirectX 9 applications when enabled in the global graphics settings options.
  • Radeon Anti-Lag may fail to enable for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
  • The custom stream option may fail to present users with a url box to choose their endpoint.
  • DirectML Media Filters may fail to apply Upscale and Denoise when attempting to do both at the same time on one image.
  • Some Radeon FreeSync enabled displays may experience LFC intermittently enabling mid game causing poor performance or stutter.
  • A grey box may prevent users from setting custom hotkeys in the scene editor.
  • Performing Auto Tuning for graphics clocks on Radeon RX 5700 XT may result in an extremely high OC or unstable OC.
  • Some games may experience instability and screen loss or control loss when performing a task switch when the Gaming profile is set in Radeon Software which enables Radeon Enhanced Sync.
  • Radeon Image Sharpening may fail to enable in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
  • HDCP 2.2 enabled content may fail to play on some Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.

Known Issues
  • Some Radeon R9 200, Radeon R9 300 and Radeon R9 Fury series graphics products may experience instability with a limited number of DirectX 9 or DirectX 11 games when using a high refresh rate 120hz+ display. A workaround if you are experiencing this issue is to lower your displays refresh rate.
  • Trials Rising may experience excessive fog/smoke in some areas of the game.
  • CPU usage may remain sometimes remain high once Radeon Game Advisor has been invoked during a game.
  • Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
  • Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
  • Controls for vertical sync may be hidden or disappear when Radeon Enhanced Sync is enabled.
  • Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep it's previously set size when opened.
  • Some Vulkan gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
  • Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
  • Performance Metrics Overlay may appear to lock frame rate at 60 fps when performing a task switch in or out of a game.
  • Battlefield V may experience an application hang when changing settings in game with Radeon Boost enabled on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
  • Performing a resolution change while Radeon Software overlay is open may cause an application hang or TDR.
  • Enabling Radeon Image Sharpening on HDR enabled displays may cause colors to become washed out.
  • Mortal Kombat 11 may experience an application crash after the splash screen on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
  • SETI@Home may be provided incorrect results from Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
Added Vulkan Support
  • VK_KHR_timeline_semaphore (Win7 Support): This extension introduces a new semaphore type that uses an integer payload to identify a point in a timeline. The extension supports querying the semaphore, host wait/signal operations, and device wait/signal operations.
  • VK_KHR_shader_float_controls: This extension supports querying and overriding the default behavior of rounding modes, denormals, signed zero and infinity for floating point computations.
  • VK_KHR_separate_depth_stencil_layouts: The extension separates the depth and stencil bits allowing their image layouts to be set independently.
  • VK_EXT_tooling_info: This extension allows applications to query Vulkan tools that are active on the developer's system.
  • VK_EXT_pipeline_creation_feedback: This extension adds a mechanism to provide feedback to an application about pipeline creation.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Cheeseball

Not a Potato
Supporter
System Name Titan
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 7950X3D
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X670E-I Gaming WiFi
Cooling ID-COOLING SE-207-XT Slim Snow
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB 2x16GB DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB GDDR6 (MBA)
Storage 2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVMe
Display(s) AOpen Fire Legend 24" (25XV2Q), Dough Spectrum One 27" (Glossy), LG C4 42" (OLED42C4PUA)
Case ASUS Prime AP201 33L White
Audio Device(s) Kanto Audio YU2 and SUB8 Desktop Speakers and Subwoofer, Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Corsair SF1000L
Mouse Logitech Pro Superlight (White), G303 Shroud Edition
Keyboard Wooting 60HE / NuPhy Air75 v2
VR HMD Occulus Quest 2 128GB
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit 23H2 Build 22631.3447
Artifacting (black-outs) in "MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries" has been fixed.

• MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries may experience black corruption near the bottom of the screen close to the player model.

F***ing yes. This was so annoying.

• Radeon Image Sharpening may fail to enable in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Ah this was why the game looked a little bit blurrier.

• SETI@Home may be provided incorrect results from Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.

At least they acknowledged the broken FFT calculations with the OpenCL driver.

Last edited:
Yeah, no. Looking at the list of the remaining issues, and not seeing mine one listed as fixed makes me skip these too.

It looks to me we'll need a month or two before these reach some expected stability. Much to AMD's surprise these drivers are also used in business systems where stability is critical.

So, I no jolly AMD drivers this Chrismas. Sad day for AMD and therefore the world.

System Name Lailalo
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X Boosts to 4.95Ghz
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (WIFI
Cooling Noctua
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) XFX 7900XT 20GB
Storage Samsung 970 Pro Plus 1TB, Crucial 1TB MX500 SSD, Segate 3TB
Display(s) LG Ultrawide 29in @ 2560x1080
Case Coolermaster Storm Sniper
Power Supply XPG 1000W
Mouse G602
Keyboard G510s
Software Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 Home
Oh really AMD? Did you fix the issue where the drivers seemingly can't remember they are even installed? No? Pass.

All I saw of 2020 edition when they would work is the return of bloat. So much needless crap in the control panel and designed to be annoying to navigate. It is bogged down and reminds me completely of how Catalyst got. Remember when you celebrated finally axing the bloat of Catalyst and bringing in the Adrenalin drives, AMD? No? Maybe you should!

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Hellbox 5.1(same case new guts)
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI X570S MAG Torpedo Max
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Memory 2x16GB Gskill Trident Neo Z 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor Hellhound 7900XTX
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Display(s) Alienware QD-OLED 34” 3440x1440 144hz 10Bit VESA HDR 400
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster ZX/Logitech Z906 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic TX~’850 Platinum
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Yeah, no. Looking at the list of the remaining issues, and not seeing mine one listed as fixed makes me skip these too.

It looks to me we'll need a month or two before these reach some expected stability. Much to AMD's surprise these drivers are also used in business systems where stability is critical.

So, I no jolly AMD drivers this Chrismas. Sad day for AMD and therefore the world.
Issue ? Perhaps I can report it. Also you could report it here and I can back it up within Vanguard

Issue ? Perhaps I can report it. Also you could report it here and I can back it up within Vanguard
Thanks, mate!

I've already made a few submissions with AMD Report Form. Now, I know it may not be listed in the changelog but I'm not taking any chances. I'll wait till the 'Known Issues' list gets its fat trimmed.

I bet AMD wanted to continue their stellar EoY driver release streak but this time they rushed it badly just to fit the dealine. Now they blame the engineers and coders for 'not being able to deliver quality code'. I hope the baboon who forced this release lose their Christmas bonus!

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Thanks, mate!

I've already made a few submissions with AMD Report Form. Now, I know it may not be listed in the changelog but I'm not taking any chances. I'll wait till the 'Known Issues' list gets its fat trimmed.

I bet AMD wanted to continue their stellar EoY driver release streak but this time they rushed it badly just to fit the dealine. Now they blame the engineers and coders for 'not being able to deliver quality code'. I hope the baboon who forced this release lose their Christmas bonus!
Still not hearing the issue ;) If it’s something I can report, test, reproduce or have other test that’s how it gets fixed :p

Cheeseball

Not a Potato
Supporter
System Name Titan
Display(s) AOpen Fire Legend 24" (25XV2Q), Dough Spectrum One 27" (Glossy), LG C4 42" (OLED42C4PUA)
Audio Device(s) Kanto Audio YU2 and SUB8 Desktop Speakers and Subwoofer, Cloud Alpha Wireless

What issue are you having and which GPU? If it's a 5700 XT, I can try and replicate the issue and then report it with you.

Always report issues so that it gets their attention. I've been reporting the downclocking-due-to-light-load issue (not my 75 Hz/144 Hz monitor one) that the 5700 XT and non-XTs have been suffering since launch. They acknowledged it in October and addressed it around November.

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
What issue are you having and which GPU? If it's a 5700 XT, I can try and replicate the issue and then report it with you.

Always report issues so that it gets their attention. I've been reporting the downclocking-due-to-light-load issue (not my 75 Hz/144 Hz monitor one) that the 5700 XT and non-XTs have been suffering since launch. They acknowledged it in October and addressed it around November.
Exactly and as a Vanguard member I can report it directly and also get others to test as well. I’m offering you the best help I can to try to get it fixed.

Exactly and as a Vanguard member I can report it directly and also get others to test as well. I’m offering you the best help I can to try to get it fixed.

And for that I'm eternally grateful!

Before I go further I want to make one thing crystal clear - no trolling or fanboy cr@p from me here.

Now, let me try to point you to my logic - while I really appreciate your offer and help, I want to see AMD's reaction about this mess they called drivers. By not using shortcuts (business/enterprise support, Vanguard program members, etc.) I want to test the quality and clock the time on AMD's regular support channel for end users.

While the issue I'm getting is breaking the machines to a point of them being useless with the latest driver, I made a controlled test on just a few laptops, so the crisis was averted.

I hope this makes any sense. :)

But I'll PM you for something else that's been bugging me for a while.

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
And for that I'm eternally grateful!

Before I go further I want to make one thing crystal clear - no trolling or fanboy cr@p from me here.

Now, let me try to point you to my logic - while I really appreciate your offer and help, I want to see AMD's reaction about this mess they called drivers. By not using shortcuts (business/enterprise support, Vanguard program members, etc.) I want to test the quality and clock the time on AMD's regular support channel for end users.

While the issue I'm getting is breaking the machines to a point of them being useless with the latest driver, I made a controlled test on just a few laptops, so the crisis was averted.

I hope this makes any sense. :)

But I'll PM you for something else that's been bugging me for a while.
That’s fine I’m just trying to get your or anyone else’s issues attention if I can. That was a big list of fixes and apparently yours wasn’t there..

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I still think AMD's CPU success will trickle down to GPU eventually. AMD is riding a massive rise in profits off CPU division, I fully expect them to hire some more engineers with this new found success. It will still take awhile, but I can def see a 2080 Ti competitor Navi with excellent drivers at around $799 by Fall 2020. I hope so anyway.

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
I still think AMD's CPU success will trickle down to GPU eventually. AMD is riding a massive rise in profits off CPU division, I fully expect them to hire some more engineers with this new found success. It will still take awhile, but I can def see a 2080 Ti competitor Navi with excellent drivers at around $799 by Fall 2020. I hope so anyway.
That’s my hope as well they have a solid Zen/Ryzen roadmap so they can hopefully put focus back on RTG and get the same momentum. The Xbox announcement shows us they are already on top the new “it techs” like VRS and RT so they just need to bake it into a competitive product.

System Name Virtual Reality / Bioinformatics
Processor Undead CPU
Motherboard Undead TUF X99
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory GSkill 128GB DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 1TB + 860 EVO 2TB + WD Black 5TB
Display(s) 32'' 4K Dell
Case Fractal Design R5
Audio Device(s) BOSE 2.0
Power Supply Seasonic 850watt
Mouse Logitech Master MX
Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue
VR HMD HTC Vive + Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 P

Honestly I would rather AMD focus on their CPU front. Battling 2 fronts at the same time is hard. Being the absolute best in CPU is better than being mediocore in both CPU and GPU.

It is only a matter of time until Intel and its massive R&D flips back to life. Will AMD and its evolution of Zen be ready this round would be the real question. Get to 50/50 in server and OEM for CPU should be their main focus.

System Name Main / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X / Ryzen 7 2700
Motherboard Strix B550i / B450i Aorus Pro
Cooling Lian-Li Galahad 360 / Wraith Spire
Memory Corsair LPX 2x16 3600MHz / HyperX Predator 2x8GB 3200MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 FE / ARC A380
Storage WD Black SN770 1TB / Sabrent Rocket 256GB
Display(s) Acer Z301c / 39" Panasonic HDTV
Case Corsair 2000D / Cougar QBX
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V379 / Realtek ALC1220
Power Supply Corsair SF600 / BeQuiet SFX Power 2 450W
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Drop Sense75 with WQ Studio Morandi's
VR HMD Rift S
Software Win 11 Pro 64Bit
jesus, that issues list is longer than my weekly shopping...

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
jesus, that issues list is longer than my weekly shopping...
True indeed but look at the new UI, understand how a driver is built and you'll see why things can escalate... nothings prefect, look at Intel.. they thought they were all that, now they be none of dat except reacting like a fish outa water flipping and flopping around...

System Name Ciel
Processor AMD Ryzen R5 5600X
Motherboard Asus Tuf Gaming B550 Plus
Cooling ID-Cooling 224-XT Basic
Memory 2x 16GB Kingston Fury 3600MHz@3933MHz
Video Card(s) Gainward Ghost 3060 Ti 8GB + Sapphire Pulse RX 6600 8GB
Storage NVMe Kingston KC3000 2TB + NVMe Toshiba KBG40ZNT256G + HDD WD 4TB
Display(s) AOC Q27G3XMN + Samsung S22F350
Case Cougar MX410 Mesh-G
Audio Device(s) Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Core 7.1 Wireless PC
Power Supply Aerocool KCAS-500W
Mouse EVGA X15
Keyboard VSG Alnilam
Software Windows 11
Nice, a new vulkan driver.

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
[
True indeed but look at the new UI, understand how a driver is built and you'll see why things can escalate... nothings prefect, look at Intel.. they thought they were all that, now they be none of dat except reacting like a fish outa water flipping and flopping around...
The new UI is a bit overwhelming but in the same vein we’ve been given a huge amount of fine control. I can literally input my fan percentages and not rely on the graph anymore it’s the little things like that. But means we gotta work.

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Can we install graphics driver only ?
If you want. I’m not sure letting Windows Update installs the control panel but you could try that. Or download the package. Run it until it finishes unpacking then quit. Open Device Manager, find your card, right click update driver and browse to the AMD driver folder on your C; drive and install from there.
sounds like a lot of work to basically get a “functionless” card but there you go.

Cheeseball

Not a Potato
Supporter
System Name Titan
If you want. I’m not sure letting Windows Update installs the control panel but you could try that. Or download the package. Run it until it finishes unpacking then quit. Open Device Manager, find your card, right click update driver and browse to the AMD driver folder on your C; drive and install from there.
sounds like a lot of work to basically get a “functionless” card but there you go.

Having the standard video drivers only would be preferable to many. That was the point of the customizable Omega Drivers back in the day. A lot of us don't need the streaming, media capture, Link and Performance monitoring that is now integrated in the Radeon Software. AMD should separate them [within the installer] like they did before, just like how NVIDIA is still doing it with Geforce Experience. The installer is now pushing 484 MB and around 3.2 GB extracted.

I've reported this suggestion many times since Adrenalin was released last year and I'm disappointed AMD isn't even considering the idea.

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Having the standard video drivers only would be preferable to many. That was the point of the customizable Omega Drivers back in the day. A lot of us don't need the streaming, media capture, Link and Performance monitoring that is now integrated in the Radeon Software. AMD should separate them [within the installer] like they did before, just like how NVIDIA is still doing it with Geforce Experience. The installer is now pushing 484 MB and around 3.2 GB extracted.

I've reported this suggestion many times since Adrenalin was released last year and I'm disappointed AMD isn't even considering the idea.
I agree I don’t use many of the features available either I turn on FreeSync, Enhanced Sync, load my Overclock and that’s it. That said the “Main Page“ does offer 3 simple “1click modes” now
On one hand the options available are absolutely insane for control, on the other hand all those options are also overwhelming and not needed for the average user. i don’t stream, sure it might be handy for the odd screenshot might come in handy. The Overlay combined with “Tuning” (formerly Wattman) means you can eliminate Afterburner for example(Unwinder does really give AMD much love anyway) so it’s all the things but maybe just too many things.

12.2 was 1.26 GB extracted. You sure ? Once its installed you can delete those files. installed 12.2 is under 500 MB

Last edited:

Cheeseball

Not a Potato
Supporter
System Name Titan
12.2 was 1.26 GB extracted. You sure ? Once its installed you can delete those files. installed 12.2 is under 500 MB

Yeah my bad, I just checked inside folder. It's actually 1.3 GB for 19.12.3 alone. I had 19.11.3 and 19.10.2 still in there. I haven't used DDU for 2 months and just installed over with the full packages.

But my point still stands, there needs to be a way to choose what to install. It's not necessarily a file size or performance-impacting issue, it's just the lack of an option for simplicity.

System Name Main / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X / Ryzen 7 2700
Motherboard Strix B550i / B450i Aorus Pro
Cooling Lian-Li Galahad 360 / Wraith Spire
Memory Corsair LPX 2x16 3600MHz / HyperX Predator 2x8GB 3200MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 FE / ARC A380
Storage WD Black SN770 1TB / Sabrent Rocket 256GB
Display(s) Acer Z301c / 39" Panasonic HDTV
Case Corsair 2000D / Cougar QBX
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V379 / Realtek ALC1220
Power Supply Corsair SF600 / BeQuiet SFX Power 2 450W
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Drop Sense75 with WQ Studio Morandi's
VR HMD Rift S
Software Win 11 Pro 64Bit
I’d have a stable driver over fancy UI any day, thank you very much.