• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

FSP Announces the New T-WINGS 2-in-1 High-end PC Chassis

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
FSP, the world leading manufacturer of PC power supplies, is delighted to announce its new stylishly innovative T-WINGS (CMT710) PC chassis. The new T-WINGS chassis offers users the ability to combine two high-end PC systems into a single chassis. By housing two high-end systems into a single chassis, the T-WINGS save users space at home or in the office and can greatly speed up productivity. The main system supports up to EATX motherboard sizes for extreme gaming workstations and HEDT systems, while the sub-system supports Mini-ITX motherboards that offers a wide range of capabilities.

The benefits of this design include running two systems simultaneously, which frees up the systems from any lags, delays, or any excess loads that might cause system crashes. Content creators and streamers will benefit from this setup, which will allow them to record without interruptions, continually monitor and control the status of their recordings, and allow them to interact with their fans with ease.

New Stylish Design with Stunning 360-degree Views
The FSP T-WINGS showcases a new stylishly innovative semi open-chassis design that will undoubtedly turn heads. The stylish T-WINGS chassis design has a unique wing shaped exterior featuring custom angular shapes with black anodized coating and accented with gold or red trim. The T-WINGS chassis unique design allows custom builders to create visually stunning PC systems.

Strong & Cool
The strong aluminium frame along with its 4 mm tempered glass panels will protect valuable components from being exposed to your typical home or office environments while offering maximum heat dissipation through large ventilating gaps. The support for dual liquid cooling systems and dual power supplies ensures that both systems can reach their maximum respective performances with no limitations. The T-WINGS chassis can house graphic cards mounted both horizontally and vertically to suit many PC build styles. For users who need large local storage capacity, the T-WINGS chassis allows the user to install up to five drives total: two standard 3.5 size drives and three 2.5 size drives.

ARGB Light Bar & New Innovative Cabling System
The T-WINGS custom central spine is specifically designed to offer a large 40 mm space dedicated for cable management. The custom central cable management system offers a neat and tidy area to manage all of your cables and frees up the main PC area from airflow restrictions. Other special features include an addressable RGB light bar to personalize the look-and-feel of your PC build through ARGB software sync. The light bar is compatible with all major ARGB motherboard control software including ASRock Polychrome Sync, ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, and MSI Mystic Light Sync.

The front panel features 3.5 mm HD audio stereo and microphone inputs, one USB 3.1 2nd Gen Type-C connector, and two USB 3.1 1st Gen Type-A connectors, which should provide a convenient way for users to connect their smartphones, tablets, headsets, and other PC peripherals.

Watch & Win!
Join our online event for a chance to win the new stylish T-WING chassis (pick your choice of colors) and Steam store vouchers! Simply answer a question after watching our YouTube video (here) it's that simple!

U.S. MSRP before taxes: USD $499.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Bessy 6.0
Processor i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz
Motherboard MSI Z270 KRAIT Gaming
Cooling Swiftech H140-X + XSPC EX420 + Resevior
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB DDR-3200 CL14 (B-die)
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Armor OC
Storage Samsung 960 EVO 250GB x2 RAID0 + various other SATA drives
Power Supply XFX 750W Black Edition
Software Win10 Pro
More than meets the eye...

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
...that looks hilarious to me. I can't even think of a joke - it's so over the top.

How do you explain that to people coming to your house for the first time? If it were me, I wouldn't care what you told me it was, I'd still be too puzzled to take it seriously. It's almost harder to take seriously when you consider that it's a computer... shaped like an autobot's head.

I don't understand these action-figure-like designs. They just look super-tacky to me. It's like they're trying to speak to the boy in me. And the boy in me would love to stick this with all of his Power Ranger and Hot Wheels stuff. But I feel like by the time you are old enough to afford or be looking at something like this, that boy is long gone. And if you want him back for a bit, you buy the real deal... get some actual action figures. Collect some sick, rare ones or something.

Power tools do this, too. They all look like pieces broken off of Transformers.

No hate on Transformers fans or anything... this might be for you. Have at it lol.

I kinda can't imagine waking up every morning and seeing that thing staring off into the corner of the room. The non-duplex one was kinda already pushing it, though that at least looked like an effin street bike or sommet. This thing is just silly and I cannot.

It does seem to have some great features, apart from letting dust in everywhere. I'm sure it's VERY interesting to build on. Truly, it's a cool layout that probably opens up some interesting liquid cooling scenarios. But I think I'd be completely done looking at it in a month. It doesn't matter what you put it next to... it's never going to 'go' with anything in the room... well unless the room is full of Transformers memorabilia. Then it's actually pretty awesome. BUT ONLY THEN. I just... I can't be looking at that monstrosity every day :laugh:

I don't like peacock stuff in general. It catches your eye before you get a good look at it, but consumes everything near it with its gaudy energies when you final 'acquire' its essence and realize that what yer friggin lookin at doesn't make any sense. It's a big case, but where's the rest of it? Why didn't they finish putting it together? Those pieces don't even look like they fit together! :mad:

It's like it doesn't know if it wants to be a Gundam chest piece, a helmet, a motorcycle, a supercar, a fighter jet, a county fair ride, or a prototype for fancy airport escalator side paneling.

I bet Jayztwocents would love it tho. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
System Name Commercial towing vehicle "Nostromo"
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard X570 Unify
Cooling EK-AIO 360
Memory 32 GB Fury 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) 4070 Ti Eagle
Storage SN850 NVMe 1TB + Renegade NVMe 2TB + 870 EVO 4TB
Display(s) 25" Legion Y25g-30
Case Lian Li LanCool 216 v2
Audio Device(s) B & W PX7 S2e
Power Supply HX1500i
Mouse Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition
Keyboard Scope II 96 Wireless
Software Windows 11 23H2
My eyes are bleeding - most ugly chassis seen in long time. Easy to dust and clean :kookoo:

Next up in the T-WINGS Series:

Upper Body: A 2-in-1 XL-ATX/EATX/SSB-ready case with enough space for 4+ 560mm x 45mm Radiators per side and mounting points for the T-WINGS 2-in-1 Head, a pair of T-WINGS Upper Arms, and bolting onto a T-WINGS Lower-Body + Waist.
Lower Body + Waist: A 2-in-1 XL-ATX/EATX-ready case with with space for 4+ 480mm x 45mm Radiators per side and mounting points for the T-WINGS Upper Body and a pair of Upper Legs.
Upper Arms: Each consist of a long-ish mATX-ready case with some supporting structure to allow connection to the upper body and lower arms.
Lower Arms + Hands: Each consist of an ITX case with a Raspberry Pi connected to the motorized hands.
Upper Legs: Each consist of a single ATX-ready case with 4 600mm Radiator points surrounding the mobo (2 in front and 2 in the rear). Most of the case is reinforced to support the combined weight of the other rigs.
Lower Legs + Feet: An mATX-ready case with the remaining 80% of the case being additional supporting structure to build the robot on top of.

Processor Intel core i5 4590s
Motherboard Asus Z97 Pro Gamer
Cooling Evercool EC115A 915SP Cpu cooler,Coolermaster [200mm (front and top)+140mm rear]
Memory Corsair 16GB(4x4) ddr3 CMZ16GX3M4X1600C9(Ver8.16)(XMP)
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G
Storage Western Digital WDC WD2001FAS 2TB Black, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB
Display(s) LG Flatron L177WSB
Case Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer
Audio Device(s) Creative A550 Speakers 5.1 channel
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex 2 Gold 650W SF-650F14EG
Mouse PLNK M-740 Optical Mouse
Keyboard ibuypower GKB100 Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 7 Sp1 64 bit
Someone please notify tpu support...the textures are not loading

Processor RyZen R9 3950X
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Coolermaster Master Liquid ML240L RGB
Memory 64GB DDR4 3200 (4x16GB)
Video Card(s) RTX 3050
Storage Samsung 2TB SSD
Display(s) Asus VE276Q, VE278Q and VK278Q triple 27” 1920x1080
Case Zulman MS800
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Seasonic 650W
VR HMD Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest V1, Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 64bit
Autobots, assemble,......!!!!

Processor AMD Ryzen R7 5700X
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Alpenföhn Dolomit Premium
Memory Kingston Fury Beast 16 GB
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4070 Dual OC 12 GB
Storage Kingston Fury Renegade 1 TB, Western Digital Red 2 TB
Display(s) Dell G2724D
Case Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DSX + Microlab B-77
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-550
Mouse Zowie ZA11
Keyboard Genius KB-235
Software Windows 10 Pro
System Name Mass Effect/Lost Ark
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X/AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming/Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S/AMD Wraith Max
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200/Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) MSI AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT Mech 2x/MSI AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Mech OC
Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500GB 2.5" SSDs x2, WD Black 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Samsung 970 EVO 500GB 1TB NVME M.2
Display(s) Acer XF270H 1920x1080p @ 144Hz
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG ATX Mid Tower/CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 5
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries Actis Nova 3 RGB
Power Supply Cooler Master V850 80+ Gold/Corsair CX650M 80+ Bronze
Mouse Thermaltake Level 10 M/Logitech G502
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Wired Gaming Edition/Steelseries Apex 3 RGB
Software Windows 10 Pro OEM 64bit/Ubuntu 22.04.1 64bit
Someone decapitated a Transformer, gutted it's head, and made a case out of it.:wtf: