• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel 10th Generation Comet Lake Desktop Processors and 400-Series Chipsets Announced, Here's what's New

Low quality post by EarthDog
Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
Uh, no. PCIe has nothing to do with your unsubstantiated claim AMD cpus are unstable. It's a spec IBM has been using in servers for years. It works.

I had a first gen Ryzen recently. Short of the old (and fixed) Linux performance issue, they are rock solid.
Just report the trolling. Have faith that staff takes out the trash eventually. Between misinformation and the bait...he shouldnt be here.

Low quality post by Braggingrights
System Name THE FORTRESS
Processor INTEL CORE i7-10700K
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling BE QUIET DARK ROCK 4
Memory CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz 16GB
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO 8GB
Storage SAMSUNG 970 PRO 1TB - CRUCIAL X8 SSD 1TB - ADATA HD770G 1TB
Display(s) SAMSUNG QA65Q7FN 4K 65 INCH TV (120HZ @ 1440p IN PC MODE)
Case BE QUIET DARK BASE PRO 900 REVISION 2
Audio Device(s) SOUND BLASTERX AE-5 - LOGITECH Z-5500 SPEAKERS - SENNHEISER HD598SE CANS
Power Supply SEASONIC PRIME 750W PLATINUM
Mouse RAZER DEATHADDER ELITE
Keyboard LOGITECH K800
Software WIN10 PRO 64
Benchmark Scores STABILITY SILENCE... SPEED
Just report the trolling. Have faith that staff takes out the trash eventually. Between misinformation and the bait...he shouldnt be here.
Perhaps if we didn't have to put up with the constant baiting from Red team we wouldn't feel compelled to point out how 'jittery' those products can be under certain circumstances and configs... in short don't call down the thunder then whine about a little rain

System Name Mirkwood
Processor AMD RYZEN 7 3800X
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi) AM4 AMD X470
Cooling Noctua D15S with additional Noctua NF-A12x25 FLX fan
Memory G.SKILL Flare X Series CL16 3200Mhz 16GB (4 x 8GB)
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Radeon RX 570 DirectX 12 GV-RX570GAMING-4GD 4GB
Storage Crucial MX500 M.2 2280 500GB SATA III; WD Black 1TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive
Display(s) Philips 246E9QDSB 24" Frameless Monitor, Full HD IPS, 129% sRGB, 75Hz, FreeSync
Case Corsair Graphite Series 780T
Audio Device(s) Klipsch R-41PM powered monitors and SVS SB-2000 sub
Power Supply Corsair HX650
Mouse Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX
Keyboard Old Logitech keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
I think Intel needs to concede that they lost and that they are going the way of Radeon graphics cards from 4+ years ago, hot and loud! Their pitiful attempts to hold onto their FPS lead in games is a joke. I would never in my right mind buy a hot running processor like the 10xx series... I am far more interested in AMD than I ever was given their recent track record and the products that they are putting out that have led to Intel getting a lot of bloody noses in multi-core and multi-threaded applications. And the HEDT market with Threadripper, a CPU that is certainly living up to its name with the 3990X and all at a very affordable price for the computing power versus the Intel equivalent.

Rocketboy

It consumes a lot of power.
xxx.jpg

Last edited: