• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CORSAIR Launches iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Coolers

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
CORSAIR, a world leader in high-performance gaming peripherals and enthusiast components, today launched a new generation of all-in-one liquid CPU coolers offering stunning looks and powerful, quiet cooling. The H100i ELITE CAPELLIX, H115i ELITE CAPELLIX, and H150i ELITE CAPELLIX combine the latest in liquid CPU cooling performance with vibrant RGB lighting powered by CAPELLIX LEDs, easier setup, and enhanced control, giving enthusiasts more from their CORSAIR liquid CPU cooler than ever before.

All three new iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX coolers are equipped with a high-performance RGB pump head, split-flow copper cold plate, and ML RGB Series fans, making them the best-performing CORSAIR coolers to date. This performance is complemented by brilliant RGB lighting from ultra-bright, power-efficient CAPELLIX LEDs and an included iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller. Available in radiator sizes of 240 mm, 280 mm, and 360 mm on the H100i ELITE CAPELLIX, H115i ELITE CAPELLIX, and H150i ELITE CAPELLIX respectively, with wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD CPUs, this new generation of CORSAIR liquid CPU coolers is ready to improve any system build.

The excellent cooling provided by iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX coolers starts with a high-performance centrifugal pump, delivering a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min while generating less than 20 dBA, for extreme cooling with low noise. A split-flow copper cold plate rapidly absorbs heat from your CPU, while powerful ML RGB Series fans dispel that heat after it is carried to the radiator, utilizing magnetic levitation bearings to spin up to 2,400 RPM with precise PWM control.

iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX coolers offer the brightest, most intense RGB lighting yet seen on a CORSAIR cooler thanks to 33 CAPELLIX LEDs in the pump head. CAPELLIX LEDs shine brighter and use less power than conventional LEDs, so that your cooler delivers eye-popping visuals without sacrificing on performance. Each ML RGB fan also features eight individually addressable LEDs, for a total of 49 LEDs on the H100i and H115i, or 57 LEDs on the H150i.

Making setup and installation easier than ever, all three coolers include the new CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE controller, offering immediate control of your pump speeds, fan speeds, and lighting, and able to fully control lighting and fan speeds via PWM for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans. With the iCUE Commander CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software, you can adjust fan and pump speeds, control and synchronize an iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX cooler's RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices, and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, all from a single intuitive interface. When the system is under minimal load, you can also activate Zero RPM mode, eliminating fan noise entirely.

Every iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX cooler includes a modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on all modern Intel and AMD sockets, including Intel LGA 1200/115x, AMD AM4, and AMD sTRX4. Whether you're building your next high-performance PC or improving the performance and aesthetics of your current system, CORSAIR iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX coolers will put the spotlight on your cooling.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Lightbringer
Processor Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Enermax Liqmax Iii 360mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (8GBx4) 3200Mhz CL 14
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+
Storage Hp EX950 2TB NVMe M.2, HP EX950 1TB NVMe M.2, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Display(s) LG 34BK95U-W 34" 5120 x 2160
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)
Power Supply BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850w Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Keyboard Royal Kludge RK71
Software Windows 10
I've tried to find any information on these "capellix LEDs", but I can't... Maybe I'll search through some patents today

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Just curious, but why is every mfgr's press release started with the "the world's leader" or "the industry leading" or other such nonsensical wording ???

It gets moar tiring & tedious with every friggin announcement every friggin day, especially considering that 99.9999% of the intended market are people who already know who Corsair, ThermalTake, NXT, Noctua, beQuiet, Patriot, Samsung etc etc etc are....

System Name Aryzen / Sairikiki / Tesseract
Processor 5800x / i7 920@3.73 / 5800x
Motherboard Steel Legend B450M / GB EX58-UDP4 / Steel Legend B550M
Cooling Mugen 5 / Pure Rock / Glacier One 240
Memory Corsair Something 16 / Corsair Something 12 / G.Skill 32
Video Card(s) AMD 6800XT / AMD 6750XT / Sapphire 7800XT
Storage Way too many drives...
Display(s) LG 332GP850-B / Sony w800b / Sony X90J
Case EVOLV X / Carbide 540 / Carbide 280x
Audio Device(s) SB ZxR + GSP 500 / board / Denon X1700h + ELAC Uni-Fi 2 + Senn 6XX
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME GX-750 / Corsair HX750 / Seasonic Focus PX-650
Mouse G700 / none / G602
Keyboard G910
Software w11 64
Benchmark Scores I don't play benchmarks...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the second image show a pretty bad way to have your tubes?

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
Just curious, but why is every mfgr's press release started with the "the world's leader" or "the industry leading" or other such nonsensical wording ???

It gets moar tiring & tedious with every friggin announcement every friggin day, especially considering that 99.9999% of the intended market are people who already know who Corsair, ThermalTake, NXT, Noctua, beQuiet, Patriot, Samsung etc etc etc are....

Because everyone wants to show that they're the best?

I've tried to find any information on these "capellix LEDs", but I can't... Maybe I'll search through some patents today
There were news about this nearly two years ago. Supposedly they are much smaller and brighter while consuming less energy and producing less heat. Essentially an evolution of RGB diodes.

System Name Lightbringer
Processor Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Enermax Liqmax Iii 360mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (8GBx4) 3200Mhz CL 14
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+
Storage Hp EX950 2TB NVMe M.2, HP EX950 1TB NVMe M.2, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Display(s) LG 34BK95U-W 34" 5120 x 2160
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)
Power Supply BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850w Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Keyboard Royal Kludge RK71
Software Windows 10
There were news about this nearly two years ago. Supposedly they are much smaller and brighter while consuming less energy and producing less heat. Essentially an evolution of RGB diodes.

I'm aware of the marketing material and had search for technical documents back then upon release, but I wasn't referring to marketing information or cursory summaries intended for laypeople so much as a technical document or white paper that gives a detailed explanation on how the LEDs achieve these marketed claims and provides reference to any respective patents and even perhaps includes circuit diagrams and exploded drawings...sorry, I thought people would assume that type of detailed information is what I am seeking

I'm aware of the marketing material and had search for technical documents back then upon release, but I wasn't referring to marketing information or cursory summaries intended for laypeople so much as a technical document or white paper that gives a detailed explanation on how the LEDs achieve these marketed claims and provides reference to any respective patents and even perhaps includes circuit diagrams and exploded drawings...sorry, I thought people would assume that type of detailed information is what I am seeking
That kind of informatiion can most likely obtained only from Corsair themselves. You can't expect tech news sites to cover it in such depth.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Why is this article screaming at me all the time, I never did anything wrong.