• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ROCCAT Announces Elo Headset Availability, Launches Vulcan TKL Keyboard and Sense AIMO XXL Mousepad

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ROCCAT, Turtle Beach's Hamburg, Germany-based PC peripheral brand, today announced its all-new Elo series PC gaming headsets will be available at participating retailers worldwide this Sunday, October 4, 2020. The Elo headsets offer PC gamers the perfect blend of ROCCAT's award-winning German design and innovation with Turtle Beach's unrivalled audio expertise and exclusive technologies. There are three different Elo headsets for PC gamers to choose from - the Elo Air wireless surround sound headset with a MSRP of £89.99, the Elo 7.1 USB surround sound headset with a MSRP of £59.99, and the Elo X Stereo with a MSRP of £39.99.

All three models are designed with premium, comfort-focused features, including memory foam cushions with Turtle Beach's patented ProSpecs glasses-friendly technology, a self-adjusting floating metal headband, powerful 50 mm drivers and Turtle Beach's high-sensitivity TruSpeak microphone. The Elo Air and 7.1 USB also feature robust 7.1 channel surround sound, Variable Mic Monitoring, and ROCCAT's AIMO intelligent lighting, and the Elo Air adds Turtle Beach's Superhuman Hearing sound setting for a competitive advantage.

Sunday, October 4, 2020 also marks the launch of the latest addition to ROCCAT's Vulcan series keyboards with the new Vulcan TKL, as well as the new supersized Sense AIMO XXL mousepad. The Vulcan TKL is a compact tenkeyless version of the full-size Vulcan mechanical keyboard design and features ROCCAT's Titan Linear or Titan Tactile switches. The Vulcan TKL will launch in UK on October 30, 2020 for a MSRP of £119.99. Additionally, ROCCAT's popular Sense AIMO mousepad goes XXL and joins ROCCAT's AIMO-enabled family of products to make the lighting eco-system bigger and better than ever before. The Sense AIMO XXL mousepad will be available at participating retailers globally for a MSRP of £49.99.

"This weekend gamers can finally get their hands on ROCCAT's latest groundbreaking products and experience first-hand the precision and advantage of using the best PC accessories on the market," said René Korte, General Manager for PC Products at Turtle Beach. "We're excited to see the Elos, TLKs and Sense AIMO XXL arriving in stores, and later this month the Pro versions of our award-winning Vulcan keyboards and Burst mice featuring our ultra-fast, game-changing Titan Optical Switch technology will be available."

Full details on ROCCAT's all-new Elo Air, Elo 7.1 USB, and Elo X Stereo headsets, Vulcan TKL keyboard, and Sense AIMO XXL mousepad below.

Elo 7.1 Air Wireless Surround Sound RGB Gaming Headset
The Elo 7.1 Air is the top-end wireless model of the series. It offers exceptional, immersive 7.1 channel surround sound via powerful 50 mm drivers and adds Turtle Beach's exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting for a competitive advantage. Elo 7.1 Air uses ROCCAT's Stellar Wireless technology for a dependable wireless connection as good as - and sometimes faster than - a wired connection, as well as a long-lasting battery that averages 24-hours of use. A high-sensitivity, high-performance TrueSpeak microphone delivers crystal-clear chat and Variable Mic Monitoring helps cut down shouting, while memory foam cushions with ProSpecs glasses-friendly tech and a self-adjusting metal headband provide premium comfort and a unique, weightless fit. The Elo 7.1 Air is also a new addition to ROCCAT's AIMO product portfolio and will be available for a MSRP of £89.99.

Elo 7.1 USB Surround Sound Gaming Headset
The Elo 7.1 USB offers exceptional, immersive 7.1 channel surround sound powered by its precision-tuned 50 mm drivers. It also boasts Turtle Beach audio innovations such as the high-sensitivity, high-performance TruSpeak microphone for crystal-clear communication, plus Variable Mic Monitoring to help avoid shouting, and ProSpecs glasses-friendly ear cushions. In addition to premium comfort features like memory foam cushioning and a self-adjusting metal headband, the Elo 7.1 USB also works with ROCCAT's AIMO lighting system offering vivid colour customisations. The Elo 7.1 USB will be available for a competitive MSRP of £59.99.

Elo X Stereo Cross-Platform Gaming Headset
Designed for stereo enthusiasts and multiplatform gamers, the Elo X Stereo delivers supreme sound powered by precision-tuned 50 mm drivers. Its extended cross-platform compatibility via a 3.5 mm jack complements premium comfort features including memory foam cushions and a self-adjusting metal headband for a unique, weightless fit. Class-leading Turtle Beach audio technologies include the high-sensitivity, high-performance TruSpeak microphone and patented ProSpecs glasses-friendly comfort. The Elo X Stereo comes with a PC audio splitter and an attractive MSRP of £39.99.

Vulcan TKL
The Vulcan TKL is the new tenkeyless follow-up to ROCCAT's award-winning Vulcan mechanical gaming keyboard series and will be available in two versions. PC gamers who want the most responsive performance will want the Vulcan TKL with ROCCAT's Titan Linear Switch which is 30% faster than standard mechanical switches, while those who prefer a slightly firmer keystroke can opt for the TKL with the Titan Tactile Switch, which is 20% faster than standard switches. Both versions of the Vulcan TKL feature the same low-profile design as the full-size models, with a sleek anodized aluminium plate and a removable USB-C cable. The Vulcan TKL keyboards will be available for a MSRP of £119.99.

Sense AIMO XXL
ROCCATs popular Sense AIMO mousepad has also received an upgrade and is now available in the XXL format of 900 mm x 400 mm x 3.5 mm. The Sense AIMO XXL also joins ROCCAT's AIMO family of products and is the perfect companion to any of the ROCCAT AIMO product portfolio. Its soft cloth surface is bordered by a vivid RGB light guide with two programmable light zones. The Sense AIMO XXL will be available for a MSRP of £49.99.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name PCGR
Processor 12400f
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B660-I
Cooling Stock Intel Cooler
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 5600 Corsair
Video Card(s) Dell RTX 3080
Storage 1x 512GB Mmoment PCIe 3 NVME 1x 2TB Corsair S70
Display(s) LG 32" 1440p
Case Phanteks Evolve itx
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 750W Cooler Master sfx
Software Windows 11
ELO Headset

And I can't get it out of my head
No, I can't get it out of my head
Now my whole world is gone for dead
'Cause I can't get it out of my head

System Name ❶ Oooh (2024) ❷ Aaaah (2021) ❸ Ahemm (2017)
Processor ❶ 5800X3D ❷ i7-9700K ❸ i7-7700K
Motherboard ❶ X570-F ❷ Z390-E ❸ Z270-E
Cooling ❶ ALFIII 360 ❷ X62 + X72 (GPU mod) ❸ X62
Memory ❶ 32-3600/16 ❷ 32-3200/16 ❸ 16-3200/16
Video Card(s) ❶ 3080 X Trio ❷ 2080TI (AIOmod) ❸ 1080TI
Storage ❶ NVME/SSD/HDD ❷ <SAME ❸ SSD/HDD
Display(s) ❶ 1440/165/IPS ❷ 1440/144/IPS ❸ 1080/144/IPS
Case ❶ BQ Silent 601 ❷ Cors 465X ❸ Frac Mesh C
Audio Device(s) ❶ HyperX C2 ❷ HyperX C2 ❸ Logi G432
Power Supply ❶ HX1200 Plat ❷ RM750X ❸ EVGA 650W G2
Mouse ❶ Logi G Pro ❷ Razer Bas V3 ❸ Logi G502
Keyboard ❶ Logi G915 TKL ❷ Anne P2 ❸ Logi G610
Benchmark Scores I have wrestled bandwidths, Tussled with voltages, Handcuffed Overclocks, Thrown Gigahertz in Jail
That Vulcan TKL KB looks stunning (i'm assuming brushed aluminium)!!!

I've only had a few Mech KBs - Logitech, Corsair and brief encounter with Ducky. Not familiar with Roccat. Any user feedback with previous models? Any suggestions? From an aesthetics point of view the Vulcan's right up my alley but for me quality matters too (for gaming and work), hence any feedback will be highly appreciated.

I'm not so familiar with key caps either and tend to stick with brown or similar type keys. Tenkeyless not a problem but would like to see a full key variant too.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
That Vulcan TKL KB looks stunning (i'm assuming brushed aluminium)!!!

I've only had a few Mech KBs - Logitech, Corsair and brief encounter with Ducky. Not familiar with Roccat. Any user feedback with previous models? Any suggestions? From an aesthetics point of view the Vulcan's right up my alley but for me quality matters too (for gaming and work), hence any feedback will be highly appreciated.

I'm not so familiar with key caps either and tend to stick with brown or similar type keys. Tenkeyless not a problem but would like to see a full key variant too.

Although I'll agree that the BODY itself looks very nice (very similiar to the G613, which I have & love), but IMO, the keys look toy-ish, like something made for the 8 y.o. crowd, and I would be very shocked if they could withstand the constant, rapid-fire banging that both hard-core gamers and proficient, multi-tasking data entry/typing would unleash upon them....

Hopefully I'm wrong on this part, but will wait for official reviews to decide if I wanna try one out or not :)

But hey, at least the USB cable is a type C, so that's progress in my mind !

As for the other items, well

y/A/w/N.....

System Name ❶ Oooh (2024) ❷ Aaaah (2021) ❸ Ahemm (2017)
Processor ❶ 5800X3D ❷ i7-9700K ❸ i7-7700K
Motherboard ❶ X570-F ❷ Z390-E ❸ Z270-E
Cooling ❶ ALFIII 360 ❷ X62 + X72 (GPU mod) ❸ X62
Memory ❶ 32-3600/16 ❷ 32-3200/16 ❸ 16-3200/16
Video Card(s) ❶ 3080 X Trio ❷ 2080TI (AIOmod) ❸ 1080TI
Storage ❶ NVME/SSD/HDD ❷ <SAME ❸ SSD/HDD
Display(s) ❶ 1440/165/IPS ❷ 1440/144/IPS ❸ 1080/144/IPS
Case ❶ BQ Silent 601 ❷ Cors 465X ❸ Frac Mesh C
Audio Device(s) ❶ HyperX C2 ❷ HyperX C2 ❸ Logi G432
Power Supply ❶ HX1200 Plat ❷ RM750X ❸ EVGA 650W G2
Mouse ❶ Logi G Pro ❷ Razer Bas V3 ❸ Logi G502
Keyboard ❶ Logi G915 TKL ❷ Anne P2 ❸ Logi G610
Benchmark Scores I have wrestled bandwidths, Tussled with voltages, Handcuffed Overclocks, Thrown Gigahertz in Jail
Although I'll agree that the BODY itself looks very nice (very similiar to the G613, which I have & love), but IMO, the keys look toy-ish, like something made for the 8 y.o. crowd, and I would be very shocked if they could withstand the constant, rapid-fire banging that both hard-core gamers and proficient, multi-tasking data entry/typing would unleash upon them....

Hopefully I'm wrong on this part, but will wait for official reviews to decide if I wanna try one out or not :)

But hey, at least the USB cable is a type C, so that's progress in my mind !

As for the other items, well

y/A/w/N.....

You know what... looking back at the image, it does look a little overindulged with those toyish features. Kinda sucks as I do fancy a more SMART/SLICK looking finish. Hope it's an over-saturated image as i'm not so keen on the sparkly plastic either. Knowing me, i'll splurge on one and if it don't suit-me-fancy, i'd probably look for something else.