• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Introduces New Blue Steel and Wilderness Colorways for the Lightweight MM711 Gaming Mouse

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
[Editor's note: This press release is from Cooler Master USA, and other regions may not be covered by it.]

Cooler Master, a global leader in designing and manufacturing innovative gaming peripherals and computer components, has announced a series of new, limited edition colorways for the MM711 RGB ultra-lightweight gaming mouse. These new colors include:
  • Blue Steel - a stunning metallic blue color scheme, available now at MicroCenter.
  • Wilderness - an eye-catching metallic forest green colorway, available on October 15, 2020 on Amazon.

One of Cooler Master's most innovative gaming mice to date, the MM711 weighs approximately 53g thanks to a durable, perforated honeycomb shell. It is among the lightest pro-grade gaming mice on the market today. In conjunction with a lightweight ultra-weave cable for virtually no drag, PTFE feet for effortless glide, and top-of-the-line pro-grade internals, the MM711 allows for longer gaming sessions and quicker response time with minimal fatigue and reduced wrist strain. These newest color variants add vibrant personality to an already unique gaming mouse - providing aesthetic options that appeals to all users.

"We introduced the idea of different MM711 colors back in CES 2020," says Bryant Nguyen, Peripheral General Manager. "Both Blue Steel and Wilderness were by far the most popular options." Cooler Master expects to release more colorways in the future. "We always look to our fans for guidance and feedback," says Nguyen. "If the community wants the MM711 in another striking color, we are all ears."

Availability
The Blue Steel edition of the MM711 is available now at MicroCenter for $59.99, and the Wilderness edition will be available on October 15, 2020 on Amazon for $69.99. For more information, visit coolermaster.com.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I actually really like these colors. nice. hmmm I have been curious about this hole design type mouse for awhile now too, I might give this a try.

System Name SYBARIS
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard MSI Arsenal Gaming B450 Tomahawk
Cooling Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi
Memory Team T-Force Delta RGB 2x8GB 3200CL16
Video Card(s) Colorful GeForce RTX 2060 6GV2
Storage Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black WD1003FZEX 1TB | Seagate ST1000LM024 1TB | WD My Passport Slim 1TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 24" 144hz IPS
Case Montech Air ARGB
Audio Device(s) Massdrop + Sennheiser PC37X | QKZ x HBB
Power Supply Corsair CX650-F
Mouse Razer Viper Mini | Cooler Master MM711 | Logitech G102 | Logitech G402
Keyboard Drop + The Lord of the Rings Dwarvish
Software Windows 10 Education 22H2 x64
I actually really like these colors. nice. hmmm I have been curious about this hole design type mouse for awhile now too, I might give this a try.
Razer is putting out non-holed mice and they're as light as most holed mice. Viper and Viper mini iirc.

As for this mouse, the backplate bulged out on me and scratched my hardpad. Needs another few screws in the centre imo.

D

Deleted member 24505

Trouble is they'll end up full of skin flakes